Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University (31705 Views)

Omoshalewa Adenike-Babalola Graduates With 4.0CGPA From LASPOTECH / Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA / Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by tomakint: 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2013
Truckpusher: Babe ,you daft no be small sha! grin grin grin....and if my instincts are correct, i can say that you're BEREM...she's is the only dumb girl in NL that wants to look relevant...nice try but no promotion undecided.

And for your type hitting likes for that bullcrap you typed up there,all i can say is "mumu girls una welldone ooooo"

grin grin grin grin Seconded, she dull no be SMALL grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2013
Nigeria sends its best to Russia every yr for medical study on scholarshp. I just hope they keep reping us well there and not carried away.
Nice one.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Truckpusher(m): 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2013
tomakint:

grin grin grin grin Seconded, she dull no be SMALL grin grin grin
What was she thinking?...even if she changes her moniker to 'SEUN'...we would still notice from her dumb and unintelligent posts.

Keeps me pitying the guy that would make this wrong choice for life...smh
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by tomakint: 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2013
Truckpusher: What was she thinking?...even if she changes her moniker to 'SEUN'...we would still notice from her dumb and unintelligent posts.

Keeps me pitying the guy that would make this wrong choice for life...smh

I pity the guy too, but guys gotta marry ke cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2013
Congrats to victor. It is a God given talent wich u utilise very well. Wish u the best in future

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by nnadychuks(m): 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2013
grin abeg e he nor go still get work, 5.0 or 2.5 who go get work go get work.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by airmark(m): 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2013
Decryptor: Shaaatap! I investigated it. The Russian Medical Univeristies' Grading System is not in CGPA but "Distinction-Fail"...so it's either the source of this fake-as-a-tale-of-a-golden-geese-egg story are pathetic liars or you who claim to know the guy personally wants some hype. Mtchewwww!

You investigated nothing. stop lieing bro. They use grades for them 5,4,3,2.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by hardbody: 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: I hope he gets a good job. Such a person is supposed to be made a Minister of youths in Nigeria rather than an incompetent fellow.

Minister of Youths at what age? You reckon it is his GPA that will determine how he manages the problems ofyouth in this country? My dear please be informed that experience is not on teh shelf and cannot be bought. Experienec needed to run that ministry or any other ministry for that matter comes with age and experience.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by alanmwene: 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2013
How reputable are these universities?I am pretty sure that all these Nigerian geniuses wouldn't even be selected to sit examinations for top scientific schools in france like ecole polytechnique ,normal sup or Mines let alone be admitted.It is extremely tough and selective and many wizkids in maths and physics failed miserably.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by RKVINTLTD: 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2013
God bless you boy.

You are a pride for life for Nigeria.

You contributed in your own way to the upliftment of Nigeria.

Good things awaits you in future as records never fade.

Keep it up and be focused, you shall be a good ambassador in future.

Cheers!
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by collynzo2(m): 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2013
Greatlydia: Good one. Wish my kids will perform in their acadamic like u
only if they don't copy your bad spelling and grammar.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by yame014: 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2013
Olekumaster: God why me no come sabi book nah??....''sobs''
bros no be only you o...***cheer up*** we plenty wey no sabi book...but d koko be say make person sabi count money o...
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by danjalingo: 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2013
190: Its no biggie
During my time
I had 490 in Jamb and 19.0 in an american university of yales undecided

wetin b ur name sef?
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2013
airmark:

You investigated nothing. stop lieing bro. They use grades for them 5,4,3,2.

Don't mind them, bro wink
Their hating can take hem to the encyclopedia for all I care. wink wink
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2013
Decryptor: See what i'm talking about? I wonder which one come be 5.0 CGPA. Because na im papa get Kremlin. Anybody who believes this story can believe anything. No be Ileke-Idi the tribal bigot 1 of Nairaland put am? Always digging for stories to hype her tribe. She put up a picture of someone who is graduating from the University and comes to tell us he's graduating with 5.0 CGPA. The guy could even be a kenyan for all we know.

Another one a few days ago wink
Nigerians are taking overrrrr
Can you please investigate this one too?

[size=18pt]Tunji Olu-Taiwo celebrated as best student in North Cyprus
[/size]

June 28, 2013

Makes first class with 4.0 grade point from possible 4.0
OLUWAYINKA DADA writes on the achievement of a Nigerian student, , Tunji Anthony Olu-Taiwo, who graduated with a first class degree on the scale of 4.00 out of a possible 4.00, at the Faculty of Engineering, Eastern Mediterranean University in the Turkish Republic of North Cyprus, thus emerging the best graduating student in the institution.
Nigerians outside the country, especially, the youth, most of which are students and entrepreneurs, have been making the nation proud with their successive victories and record- breaking achievements in recent times.
Indeed, not minding the controversial image of Nigeria, home and abroad, the country’s nationals in foreign land, most especially students, are worth celebrating for their intelligence, as they keep on winning laurels for the country.
One of such students is Tunji Anthony Olu-Taiwo, who emerged the best student at the Eastern Mediterranean University in the Turkish Republic of Cyprus.
Olu-Taiwo, as an engineering student of the institution, graduated with a first class degree with a 4.0 Cumulative Grade Point (CGP) out of possible 4.0, thereby not only emerging the best student of his faculty, he also made history as the first black and African to record such a feat in the institution.
Really, Olu-Taiwo is the pride of Nigeria in far away Eastern country of Cyprus and in the country’s foremost institution, Eastern Mediterranean University founded in 1979 with a population of over 13,500 students from 67 countries.
According to the school’s record, the university was initially established as an Institute of Technology, and for this reason, engineering fields was considered as its founding departments, likewise it was then seen as a higher-educational institution of technology for Turkish Cypriots.
Today, Eastern Mediterranean University is regarded as the oldest and largest university in the Island of Cyprus.
Then, as a result of the importance attached to the Olu-Taiwo’s ground breaking achievement, the president of Cyprus, Dervis Eroglu, in an elaborate ceremony personally presented Olu-Taiwo with a merit award tagged: The status of High Honours (First Class) award from the President of the Turkish Republic of North Cyprus.
Thereafter, the president graciously waited till the end of the ceremony as a way of honouring the celebrant.
Olu-Taiwo, already is in early 20s, is an indigene of Ifako-Ijaiye Local Government area of Lagos State, but was born in Kano State, where he had both his primary and secondary education.
He attended Air Force Nursery and Primary School, Kano and St. Thomas Secondary School in Kano. While growing up, Olu-Taiwo developed a passion for system programming.
This is why he said he spent most of his time in developing great and popular mobile application.
Olu-Taiwo’s dream is to become a reputable software engineer, as he said he intends to improve the world of computing.w This he has started with a first class honour he made in engineering.
What you should know about Olu-Taiwo is that, besides scholarly activities, he is not just an engineer, he also has interest in playing chess, listening to music and plays the station games.
Olu-Taiwo loves software development and hopes that one day he would use his knowledge to change Nigeria and the world.
But now, having obtained his degree, he had decided to further his education in the field of software engineering.
http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/en/component/k2/item/15440-tunji-olu-taiwo-celebrated-as-best-student-in-north-cyprus.html

Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by DollyParton1(f): 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2013
Saint Chukz: Is that you in the funny meme profile pics? anyway that aside, i never mentioned Ireland was a commonwealth country likewise my mention of Egypt. When you take the gallon and litre measurements system to become equivalents of each other, does that mean they are the same and when one is used in a particular country, does it directly imply both are used.? Use this analogy to get the picture of my stand on this.

I do not understand ur analogy, but all am saying is that, grade might not be indicated on their certificate (uk and irish medical graduates) but they are still required to submit their cGPA(in the form of decile) in order to get matched for internship.
So at the end of the day, its not a pass or fail issues in med school, its about ur grades on each exam u take which end up to be your cGPA.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by danjalingo: 2:15pm On Jul 04, 2013
alanmwene: How reputable are these universities?I am pretty sure that all these Nigerian geniuses wouldn't even be selected to sit examinations for top scientific schools in france like ecole polytechnique ,normal sup or Mines let alone be admitted.It is extremely tough and selective and many wizkids in maths and physics failed miserably.

abe..ee gi,u wan teL us sey u don go france b4
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Franky9584(m): 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2013
Congrts bro, my advice z dat u stay n work there in russia where ur effort z appreciated. Dnt tink of cmg bk 2 nigeria cos u'l eva regret if u did. Kudos
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by yinkbell: 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:
sure there is no G.P.A For MBBS!
Yeah! There is no G.P.A for MBBS...What exactly did he study?

#Very very
q impressive!
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Vansnickers: 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2013
ShyM-X:
Einstein was overrated, so was Pythagoras, Avogadro, Aristotle, Hippocrates etc..

However, Sir Isaac Newton was a genius.

Imhotep was the greatest genius to walk this planet. wink

I agree with you on Pythagoras, Euclid made a greater contribution to mathematics. Aristotle 's influence comes from Philosophy ;his science theories have long been overthrown. Avogadro's works are centered mainly on Chemistry. Hippocrates is the father of modern day medicine, Avicenna(the Arab Aristotelian philosopher) and him contributed so much to medicine before the end of their lives.

Einstein's Theory of general relativity, literally changed the world. We now know that there is not necessary a gravitational force that attracts objects to each other as predicted by Newton but rather Objects like the Sun curve space-time around objects like the earth, inflicting a sort of "push". Also, through Einstein we now know that the faster we go, the slower time gets. Time is relative! Einstein's legacy is more than the Atomic Bomb.

You seem like a smart man Shymx.
Almost forgot, Newton is the King!

Edit: I mixed up Avogadro and Lavoisier( the French Scientist that discovered Oxygen.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2013
Congrats to him!
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by alanmwene: 6:20pm On Jul 04, 2013
Van snickers:

I agree with you on Pythagoras, Euclid made a greater contribution to mathematics. Aristotle 's influence comes from Philosophy ;his science theories have long been overthrown. Avogadro's works are centered mainly on Chemistry. Hippocrates is the father of modern day medicine, Avicenna(the Arab Aristotelian philosopher) and him contributed so much to medicine before the end of their lives.

Einstein's Theory of general relativity, literally changed the world. We now know that there is not necessary a gravitational force that attracts objects to each other as predicted by Newton but rather Objects like the Sun curve space-time around objects like the earth, inflicting a sort of "push". Also, through Einstein we now know that the faster we go, the slower time gets. Time is relative! Einstein's legacy is more than the Atomic Bomb.

You seem like a smart man Shymx.
Almost forgot, Newton is the King!

Edit: I mixed up Avogadro and Lavoisier( the French Scientist that discovered Oxygen.
Riemman is the king!Without the Riemman geometries ,Einstein wouldn't have existed!And Poincare is the real father of restreint relativity.As for general relativity,hilbert came to almost the same conclusions as Einstein.Newton wasn't a great mathematician and everything he did was better done by Leibniz.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by chioma134: 6:31pm On Jul 04, 2013
grin grin You get mouth sha.
Lordave: dey their dey grow, your mate for monkey don get grand children.
grin
Lordave: dey their dey grow, your mate for monkey don get grand children.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by macklef(m): 6:32pm On Jul 04, 2013
gratiaeo: Hope he don't end up like Benjamin Adekunle aka scorpion

how did he end up??
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by drdams: 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2013
Dis so Illogical.. What has academic excellence got to do with Minster of youth?? U rada say e shud be made youth Ambassador..
LADY OF RAGE: I hope he gets a good job. Such a person is supposed to be made a Minister of youths in Nigeria rather than an incompetent fellow.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Penboy: 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2013
aaidel: hmmmmmm dont think medical degrees are graded with GPA or CGPA basically its a pass or fail thing maybe he was the best student in the faculty another question is the cowbell award in 2006 was for what i thought the cowbell competitions were only for secondary school students?
the 2004 waec thing could have been for the junior category i.e jss3.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Penboy: 7:14pm On Jul 04, 2013
peppy luv: I see on nairaland or evn seun!!yes seun! grin grin
Recognised or not,keep ur heads high,u are the true role models and ambassadors! Victor I knw ur parents are proud of u,kp flyng d flag and I wish u d very best in life.
hmm. Could i take that as a line? Lols. Anyway am his junior brother. But i will shine in another aspect.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Vansnickers: 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2013
alanmwene:
Riemman is the king!Without the Riemman geometries ,Einstein wouldn't have existed!And Poincare is the real father of restreint relativity.As for general relativity,hilbert came to almost the same conclusions as Einstein.Newton wasn't a great mathematician and everything he did was better done by Leibniz.

Newton and Leibniz created Calculus, if that doesn't prove how great Newton was as a Mathematician; i don't know what will.
I need to read more on Riemann, when i think of Riemann, the first thing that comes into my mind is Riemann sums from Calculus.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by SaintChukz(m): 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

I do not understand ur analogy, but all am saying is that, grade might not be indicated on their certificate (uk and irish medical graduates) but they are still required to submit their cGPA(in the form of decile) in order to get matched for internship.
So at the end of the day, its not a pass or fail issues in med school, its about ur grades on each exam u take which end up to be your cGPA.
Ma'am my analogy should be quite easy for you to understand since you said you studied Medicine. I didn't quote any Rocket science. Well, the crux of it all is that...the qualification to get to do a Residency/housemanship( am sure that was what you meant when you stated internship) for Med. Students in the Uk still hinges on the pass level. In the Uk, it's referred to as residency and not internship and to qualify, it still bores down to the distinction/fail assessment thing. And as long as you meet up with the overall minimium pass level on conversion( for those whose system is different from the Uk) irrespective of grades attained in all your courses, you are allowed to do your residency. It seems you are liking the drag of this argument. Now, answer this - Is that you on your profile..?
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by adeniyikassim: 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2013
May God almighty bless that certificate for him....i like that
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by jonexty(m): 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2013
190: Its no biggie
During my time
I had 490 in Jamb and 19.0 in an american university of yales undecided
Ikpa, u must be a don jazzy then. Wat r u waiting 4 in naija. Ur hospital n patients are decorated with gold. Go read ur buk.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by SaintChukz(m): 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2013
Penboy: the 2004 waec thing could have been for the junior category i.e jss3.
Stop extrapolating information that we can easily discern for ourselves. In the post, it was WAEC that was boldly stated and not JSCE, even if it was, who gives a hoot about an irrelevant exam like the JS3 exam around this sphere. It is only the main WAEC that carries that sort of publicity and not JS3 exam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Grammarians Please I Need Help In This Sentence / Landmark University In Pictures / She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.