Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Is This The Beginning Of Another Era Of Millitary Rule In Africa? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This The Beginning Of Another Era Of Millitary Rule In Africa? (1668 Views)

Woman Turns Her Fridge Into A Wardrobe In This Era Of Change (pix) / Dasuki To Face Fresh Charges Over 1994 Millitary Charge / The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Beginning Of Another Era Of Millitary Rule In Africa? by 99cent: 9:46pm On Jul 03, 2013
Do you think the happenings in Egypt will spread around Africa? Nigerians really ought to take to the street to protest millitary rule so that the army can get the message that we won't tolerate millitary rule.
I'm saying this because i'm sure the Nigerian Army is probably getting excited and forming coup ideas in their head right now.

We should all be on our guards. This thing might spread.
esp since our democracy is so weak and GEJ is proving to be even duller than Yara'dull undecided
Re: Is This The Beginning Of Another Era Of Millitary Rule In Africa? by Maidoki14(m): 7:42am On Jul 04, 2013
Dis shuld served as a warning to d fisherman who once had no shoes! grin
Re: Is This The Beginning Of Another Era Of Millitary Rule In Africa? by ochukoccna: 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2013
Eygpt's scenario differs from Nigeria's
They had a president seeking to forcefully foist a radical Islamic agenda in a predominantly Islamic nation unlike ours where you have weak,divisive (Ebele) ,corrupt despots (OBJ especially,Tinubu etal) as leaders
Also forget not that the Eygptian people started the process which led to his removal
I am particularly pleased Eygptians are against Islamic extremism which Morsi typified
Guaranteed Nigeria as a nation currently lacks direction yet our ethnically tainted Army entering the fray if militancy,ethnicity, a week economy and what have you will unleash Pandora's box
Yet we need to reign in our political class (the ACN's,PDP's,APGA's etc) and unless the ordinary people from North,East,West and South act as the catalyst; nothing will happen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Decision Of The Abia State Government To Build An Airport Is Commendable / I Only Kill Those Who Deserve Death –suspect / BREAKING!: Police Van Chase Okada Rider & His Passengers To Their Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.