Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) (133125 Views)

My Elder Sister Is Feeling Suicidal / Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Angeldemivida: 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
For those that are desiring to acquire certificates, check this thread about free online courses and certificates which may interest you

https://www.nairaland.com/1916573/edx-educative-online-program
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Angeldemivida: 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
I am seeing interesting stuffs and posting and sharing here.
This site below is being advertized here in nairaland. I checked them out and they sounded very exciting as in one can put on one's thinking cap and make money on them as they boast of :

Free ads on Nigeria's fastest growing classified ads market. You may also Buy and Sell services: Babysitting, Cleaning and Movers. Free Classified Ads market. All for sale on Advertise.com.ng. Don't miss the opportunity to place an ad free! Find bargains on Advertise.com.ng ad market!
Both entrepreneurs and individuals advertise for free on Advertise.com.ng. Now with more than 600,000 unique visitors per month

http://www.advertise.com.ng/ads/advertise-free.html

With lovely stuffs like these, there's absolutely no time to waste feeling depressed and unhappy when one can get busy and make money in some of these sites. Enjoy!
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
So happy to be here.. I really need a shoulder to lean on because of lately all I think of is taking my own life.. I feel so depressed that I feel bitter all day... I pray and hope that I will hear things that will lift my spirit a bit here... Thanks all..
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by ihedioramma: 4:07am On Sep 30, 2014
Equalizer: So happy to be here.. I really need a shoulder to lean on because of lately all I think of is taking my own life.. I feel so depressed that I feel bitter all day... I pray and hope that I will hear things that will lift my spirit a bit here... Thanks all..
wellcome

2 Likes

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Angeldemivida: 10:57am On Sep 30, 2014
Equalizer: So happy to be here.. I really need a shoulder to lean on because of lately all I think of is taking my own life.. I feel so depressed that I feel bitter all day... I pray and hope that I will hear things that will lift my spirit a bit here... Thanks all..

You are leaning on us.
Don't feel depressed, think happy thoughts of things becoming alright someday. Visualize your dreams in all positivity.
When you are weak and unhappy, pick your psalms and interact with God(if you are a christian). You will find some strength therein.
By the way, thanks for sharing your unhappiness with us. We care about your well being. Stay positive, stay hopeful. We are all in the struggle for survival. You won't believe the greater challenges we face too but we are keeping positive minds and staying happy instead of depressing. Cheer up, friend!

5 Likes

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 30, 2014
Angeldemivida:

You are leaning on us.
Don't feel depressed, think happy thoughts of things becoming alright someday. Visualize your dreams in all positivity.
When you are weak and unhappy, pick your psalms and interact with God(if you are a christian). You will find some strength therein.
By the way, thanks for sharing your unhappiness with us. We care about your well being. Stay positive, stay hopeful. We are all in the struggle for survival. You won't believe the greater challenges we face too but we are keeping positive minds and staying happy instead of depressing. Cheer up, friend!

Thanks dear... I will do that just now...I know God has the solution to every problem and he will surely see me through...

1 Like

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by RoyalRoy(m): 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
Equalizer:

Thanks dear... I will do that just now...I know God has the solution to every problem and he will surely see me through...

AMEN. Welcome here Equalizer.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
I feel so unhappy as each day goes by sometimes I wish to sleep and never wake up...i feel so depress
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by bellong: 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
enkay27: I feel so unhappy as each day goes by sometimes I wish to sleep and never wake up...i feel so depress

Do you mind talking about it?
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
bellong:
Do you mind talking about it?

challenges in life has made life so difficult for me...i have submitted CV to different companies, wrote aptitude test but never get feedback and the pole around me are not making things easy for me....i have prayed and prayed no answer honestly i don't know what is wrong ,....
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
enkay27:

challenges in life has made life so difficult for me...i have submitted CV to different companies, wrote aptitude test but never get feedback and the pole around me are not making things easy for me....i have prayed and prayed no answer honestly i don't know what is wrong ,....

What you just narrated is exactly what am going through right now.. I've gotten lots of disappointments in recent time that am beginning to ask myself if am cursed or what?? Even to recharge my phone to make calls is one big problem I face every week.. Am just looking up to God for solutions because mere mortals has failed me... I know God will change our ugly stories someday... Don't give up dear..
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by bellong: 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
Enkay27 and Equalizer,

These are few words from the scriptures ....

"A man/woman born of a woman is of few days and full of trouble....."

"In the world, you shall see great tribulations but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world....."

"When thou pass through waters, it will not overflow thee, when you pass through fire, it will not burn thee...."

God didn't promise us a life free of challenges but that which is full of them. However, His grace is available to pull us through them if we don't give up hope.

The third verse I quoted says "When", which means we must surely pass through things, situations, conditions and issues that may shake us but they will never overcome us if we don't give up hope.

These things are happening to strengthen us, prepare us for the great future ahead and also draw us close to God for by strength shall no man prevail.

When you have prayed and done all things and seems nothing is happening, and also seems God is silent on you, it only means " Be patient" He is working out something for us and teaching us patience.

Meanwhile, you can also go through what you have been doing to see if you have been doing some stuffs wrong. Retrace and correct it. If you fail at your attempts in anything, don't give up, try it again till you do it right.

In all things be thankful, if not for anything but for the gift of life.... For a living dog is better than a dead lion because there is hope for the dog. That you have life is enough proof that it is not over for you.

God makes all things beautiful in His own time not ours... His time for you shall come soon... Hang in there and never give up hope for Hope does not make ashame.

It is well with you.

4 Likes

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
bellong: Enkay27 and Equalizer,

"In the world, you shall see great tribulations but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world....."

"When thou pass through waters, it will not overflow thee, when you pass through fire, it will not burn thee...."

God didn't promise us a life free of challenges but that which is full of them. However, His grace is available to pull us through them if we don't give up hope.

The third verse I quoted says "When", which means we must surely pass through things, situations, conditions and issues that may shake us but they will never overcome us if we don't give up hope.

These things are happening to strengthen us, prepare us for the great future ahead and also draw us close to God for by strength shall no man prevail.

When you have prayed and done all things and seems nothing is happening, and also seems God is silent on you, it only means " Be patient" He is working out something for us and teaching us patience.

Meanwhile, you can also go through what you have been doing to see if you have been doing some stuffs wrong. Retrace and correct it. If you fail at your attempts in anything, don't give up, try it again till you do it right.

In all things be thankful, if not for anything but for the gift of life.... For a living dog is better than a dead lion because there is hope for the dog. That you have life is enough proof that it is not over for you.

God makes all things beautiful in His own time not ours... His time for you shall come soon... Hang in there and never give up hope for Hope does not make ashame.

It is well with you.

Thanks and God bless you for this wonderful piece.. My spirit is indeed lifted...
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
bellong: Enkay27 and Equalizer,
It is well with you.

Tnx so much for the words....i pray for His grace, mercy and strength throughout the trial time

1 Like

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by bellong: 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
Equalizer:

Thanks and God bless you for this wonderful piece.. My spirit is indeed lifted...

You are welcome bro...

Be sure of a thing "God does not forsake His own.." Situations may speak otherwise but He is always with you. The devil will tell you negatives and make you feel rejected and forsaken but God will never leave nor forsake you.

This phase of life shall pass. Nothing in life is permanent especially unwanted conditions. It has come to go...

Hang in there and keep pushing on.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by bellong: 7:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
enkay27:

Tnx so much for the words....i pray for His grace, mercy and strength throughout the trial time

Amen...

Anytime you are feeling depressed, you can always say something here... There are many good people on this thread to lighten you up. Walk around in your street and behold wonders of nature.

Check where you have made mistakes and correct them. Consider what you are not doing right and redo them

This phase too shall pass.

1 Like

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by aspirebig: 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
Op, I just finishing watching sport tonigh on channels tv, I saw a dude without his hands, he lost the hands in an accident at the age of ten, do you know what? This man plays table tennis very well with his mouth and he is happily married.The man never thought of killing himself despite jot having hands, abeg op , you dont have problem jor....
I believe your case is not as bad as that shared above.

Lighten up, have positive thinking friends, engage yourself with good people and stop thinking about death.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Durchess(f): 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
hmmmm life, its beautiful bt sometymz I feel ..... well dts not necessary .as I lay on my bed typing ds text I pray.... dt doesn't mk sense either.
so many tots going on in my head, I gt scared 2 share, I picked my family as my frndz who turn out 2 use d very words I say against me. D only one dt understands wt am going 2ru is God Almighty nd I hope he hears me nd satisfy d desires of my heart soon.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Marcelinho(m): 11:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
Durchess: hmmmm life, its beautiful bt sometymz I feel ..... well dts not necessary .as I lay on my bed typing ds text I pray.... dt doesn't mk sense either.
so many tots going on in my head, I gt scared 2 share, I picked my family as my frndz who turn out 2 use d very words I say against me. D only one dt understands wt am going 2ru is God Almighty nd I hope he hears me nd satisfy d desires of my heart soon.

hmmm think I understand wat u mean, but just understand that God is with us
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by ifyalways(f): 8:38am On Oct 05, 2014
Durchess:
hmmmm life, its beautiful bt sometymz I feel ..... well dts not necessary .as I lay on my bed typing ds text I pray.... dt doesn't mk sense either.
Amin.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by maclatunji: 9:38am On Oct 05, 2014
Hello to all of you feeling down, I just want to let you know that if you leave your worries behind and stop caring so much about them, life might just start getting better.

Look at the birds, they go out in the morning on an empty stomach and come back in the evening with full stomachs.

Have faith in God, keep doing positive things and in time many of the problems that look so great at the moment would vanish in time.

Change your reality with a change of mindset, it would help you greatly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by SAMBARRY: 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2014
Tunji tunji hawa you. Kujo meta.how is your business , family and mosque members? Hope you are taking care of them? smiley

don't beat ya wife o.is not good smiley
maclatunji:
Hello to all of you feeling down, I just want to let you know that if you leave your worries behind and stop caring so much about them, life might just start getting better.

Look at the birds, they go out in the morning on an empty stomach and come back in the evening with full stomachs.

Have faith in God, keep doing positive things and in time many of the problems that look so great at the moment would vanish in time.

Change your reality with a change of mindset, it would help you greatly.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by desire005(f): 9:12am On Oct 06, 2014
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by onegig(m): 11:08am On Oct 11, 2014
desire005:
Desire...how are you doing? sorry that there was no response to your post.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by desire005(f): 11:26am On Oct 11, 2014
@ onegig thanks for ur concern,I later felt so shy callin 4 help on a social network,I believe all will be well.

1 Like

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by teneeorlah: 10:44am On Oct 16, 2014
To someone who needs a shoulder :

There is someone who cares about you more than you care about yourself.
He knows you are capable of handling this situation and thats y he has permitted it to be. I know this becos he specifically said he will not allow you to be tempted above that which you bear.

However if you feel this is too much to bear , share wit someone. If u need to let out tears then please do so.

His eye is on the sparrow and he is watching over you.

God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Angeldemivida: 1:55pm On Oct 17, 2014
desire005:
@ onegig thanks for ur concern,I later felt so shy callin 4 help on a social network,I believe all will be well.

When I saw it before, I truly hoped that someone will come along and help.
Know what? I think that you should swallow your pride and really ask in the family section.
You can open a thread for it but not make it sound like you need monetary help. If it reads something like that "you need support to learn that beading trade". You may get help as support can come in many forms, Somebody that teaches others may see it and absorb you without collecting payment from you. The nairalanders that live abroad and can conveniently spare some change may see it and help too. You never know. It's true that the forum shouldn't be turned into a place where people go begging but this is different, you want to learn this trade and be useful to yourself. You are not seeking monetary gain so don't make it sound like you are begging for money when you open a thread for it okay?

1 Like

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Angeldemivida: 1:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
onegig:
Desire...how are you doing? sorry that there was no response to your post.

@Onegig
You are a special person, you know that? I mean for feeling for her over that. Keep it up.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 17, 2014
I have a lot on my mind.

1 Like

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
troubled:
I have a lot on my mind.

@troubled open up your heart , share your problem here so others may learn.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (39) (Reply)

I Am Forced To Marry My Own Mother, What Do I Do? / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help / You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.