Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:19 AM

Oduamadi Donates Food Items And Toiletries To The Motherless In Lagos - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oduamadi Donates Food Items And Toiletries To The Motherless In Lagos (8565 Views)

Nnamdi Oduamadi Joins Brescia On Season-long Loan / Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall / Mikel & Oduamadi Picked For FIFA Doping Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oduamadi Donates Food Items And Toiletries To The Motherless In Lagos by bilms(m): 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2013
The AC Milan forward is in Nigeria for a short holiday before he resumes with his Italian club later in the month

Recuperating Super Eagles forward, Nnamdi Oduamadi has showed that he not only knows how to play football but that he is also a compassionate man.

On Tuesday, the man that scored three goals against Tahiti at the just concluded Fifa Confederations Cup went to the SOS Village at Isolo to donate some food items and toiletries to the centre for displaced and abandoned children.

Oduamadi told Goal that this was a pledge that he had made to God to remember always those that go hungry because they do not have anyone to care for them.

“It’s a promise I made to God and I will continue and hope to do better," Oduamadi told Goal.

“I appreciate my position in life which has been by God’s grace and I intend to extend that grace to everyone I can which is why I am here today,” he added.

It was not an event for which he called the press as he just does this every time he is in the country and he pledged to continue to give to as many centres like the SOS Village.

Oduamadi was injured against Uruguay in Brazil but he confirmed that he will be ready for pre-season with AC Milan later in the month.

“I went to Italy from Brazil as my club wanted to confirm the extent of the ankle injury and they found it was not too serious.
“So now I have been given the No. 90 jersey which I requested for as it is the year of my birth and I hope to convince the coaches that I merit a place in the team for next season,” he concluded.

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4093/nigeria/2013/07/03/4090825/oduamadi-shows-love-to-the-motherless-in-lagos?ICID=HP_TS_2

10 Likes

Re: Oduamadi Donates Food Items And Toiletries To The Motherless In Lagos by Mozehh: 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2013
What an impressive way to ensure one continues to enjoy God's blessings on one's career. Speedy recovery N. Oduamadi.

2 Likes

Re: Oduamadi Donates Food Items And Toiletries To The Motherless In Lagos by ZEALMAN(m): 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2013
Nice dude!!
Re: Oduamadi Donates Food Items And Toiletries To The Motherless In Lagos by Siga: 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2013
Nice job bro...I respect those that give back....
Re: Oduamadi Donates Food Items And Toiletries To The Motherless In Lagos by smeagolgollum(m): 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2013
We Likesss it Raw!!! Raw!!
Re: Oduamadi Donates Food Items And Toiletries To The Motherless In Lagos by SuperDan1: 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2013
Good gesture, wishing you a speedy recovery. Ist to......
Re: Oduamadi Donates Food Items And Toiletries To The Motherless In Lagos by Bobbystanley(m): 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2013
Dis is the kind of celebrity we want in Nigeria and not people dat buy cars worth 15million when they can render help to people who needs it.

God blessed u to bless others.

1 Like

Re: Oduamadi Donates Food Items And Toiletries To The Motherless In Lagos by aquita(m): 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2013
Welldone, brother. May God reward you abundantly.
Re: Oduamadi Donates Food Items And Toiletries To The Motherless In Lagos by Ebenezerk2: 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2013
Good for him
Re: Oduamadi Donates Food Items And Toiletries To The Motherless In Lagos by Chamber10(m): 1:15pm On Jul 05, 2013
God bless you bro
Re: Oduamadi Donates Food Items And Toiletries To The Motherless In Lagos by ZURYZEST(m): 1:16pm On Jul 05, 2013
nice one, keep it up, and you will go places cos God will take you there.
Re: Oduamadi Donates Food Items And Toiletries To The Motherless In Lagos by dedifferrence(m): 1:16pm On Jul 05, 2013
Good one smiley smiley
Re: Oduamadi Donates Food Items And Toiletries To The Motherless In Lagos by Kollywolly12(m): 1:18pm On Jul 05, 2013
Givers never lack
Re: Oduamadi Donates Food Items And Toiletries To The Motherless In Lagos by Tolexander: 1:18pm On Jul 05, 2013
“So now I have been given
the No. 90 jersey which I
requested for as it is the
year of my birth
and I hope
to convince the coaches that
I merit a place in the team
for next season,” he
concluded.
hmm!
The guy tried anyway!
But i will like him to keep it up!
Re: Oduamadi Donates Food Items And Toiletries To The Motherless In Lagos by dplomaticVal: 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2013
Lets hope dis
kind gesture secures
him a lastin place @ SE
Re: Oduamadi Donates Food Items And Toiletries To The Motherless In Lagos by Klinee: 1:24pm On Jul 05, 2013
Oduamadi next world best

2 Likes

Re: Oduamadi Donates Food Items And Toiletries To The Motherless In Lagos by Abas85: 1:29pm On Jul 05, 2013
Kind gestures Nnamdi but tel us d truth were u born in 1990?
Re: Oduamadi Donates Food Items And Toiletries To The Motherless In Lagos by ZUBY77(m): 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2013
Klinee: Oduamadi next world best

Whoch World?

Jupiter or Mars.
Re: Oduamadi Donates Food Items And Toiletries To The Motherless In Lagos by Afam4eva(m): 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2013
And the guy never start to make better money like others. Nice gesture.
Re: Oduamadi Donates Food Items And Toiletries To The Motherless In Lagos by Krasid(m): 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2013
When you help others,God will surely help you.Instead of squandering money on 15million naira cars and 1.2million pounds champagne,why don't you use the money to help others.Nice one Nnamdi,God will surely bless you.

1 Like

Re: Oduamadi Donates Food Items And Toiletries To The Motherless In Lagos by gerald09(m): 1:45pm On Jul 05, 2013
Its great to know that africans still try to help the african child, cos it was beginning to look like its mostly d intl community dat cares, God please give me the means to save the african child, they have seen hell. Few week ago I was @ my friends shop he sells rice(wholesale), a woman working with the abuja motherless children home was expressing her excitement after a generous person donated food stuff, toiletries, cloths and money to the home n how she and her boss took these items n sold dem n pocketed the money, she was proud of what she did n her friend listening actually gave her a thumbs up for a job well done, I was forced to ask her why she would do such n she said the most sad thing a person would say, "Na Nigeria Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ dey". I pity the african child, especially d helpless 1s, the church dat was suppose to help dem no longer do cos its bad investment n d great people that try to help don't go further cos the people working there have destroyed the system.

1 Like

Re: Oduamadi Donates Food Items And Toiletries To The Motherless In Lagos by Homme(m): 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2013
Nice move. We want u in Chelsea FC,cos u would be instrumental for us... :DNice move. We want u in Chelsea FC,cos u would be instrumental for us...
Re: Oduamadi Donates Food Items And Toiletries To The Motherless In Lagos by Tinoxky: 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2013
Bobbystanley: Dis is the kind of celebrity we want in Nigeria and not people dat buy cars worth 15million when they can render help to people who needs it.

God blessed u to bless others.
hope this Gun is not being pointed at Wizpikin,#winks#...lol

1 Like

Re: Oduamadi Donates Food Items And Toiletries To The Motherless In Lagos by gluv01(f): 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2013
Nice one...May God's Grace and blessings increase in his life
Re: Oduamadi Donates Food Items And Toiletries To The Motherless In Lagos by boron10(m): 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2013
While Oduamadi was busy donating to charity, some mikel obi felt opening a musical studio was better.
Re: Oduamadi Donates Food Items And Toiletries To The Motherless In Lagos by nora544: 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2013
SOS Child village is an international organisation, they have more of this villages in Nigeria, this organisation helps poor children in about 144 countries in the world.

This organisation was build in Austria after the second world war to help children who have no parents and that they can live like a family.
In every house is a mother who look at the children that is much more better than when children have to live in orphanage they have also a school and help there children until they can earn there own money. Many of this children when they are big still come back to there mother.

It makes me happy that he makes this it is what god told us help the poor.
Re: Oduamadi Donates Food Items And Toiletries To The Motherless In Lagos by vizboy(m): 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2013
nice one.
More grease to ur leg and more naira to ur bank acct

(1) (2) (Reply)

Super Eagles Supporters Club, Ned Nwoko Foundation Partner On Malaria Eradicatio / Mother Of Stabbed Arsenal Fan Cries To Nigerians / Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.