Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

PHOTONEWS: Anti-Amaechi Party Operatives From Rivers Storm Aso Rock Villa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTONEWS: Anti-Amaechi Party Operatives From Rivers Storm Aso Rock Villa (1281 Views)

Senate Postpones Decision On Anti-Amaechi Petition Till Wednesday / Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win / Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTONEWS: Anti-Amaechi Party Operatives From Rivers Storm Aso Rock Villa by Chino48: 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2013
Minister of State for Education, Mr. Nyson Wike today moved a large delegation of People's Democratic Party members to meet with President Goodluck Jonathan at the Aso Rock Villa.

The team which was led by Wike and former governor of Rivers State, Peter Odili spent several hours at the villa meeting with President Jonathan and the Vice President Namadi Sambo.

Mr. Wike reportedly got the approval of the President to bring his group to Abuja after they were shunned last weekend at the Port HarCourt International Airport in favor of the state Governor Rotimi Amaechi.

The meeting today effectively give official recognition to anti-Amaechi faction of the PDP in Rivers State and political observers also say Mr. Wike, who is angling to become the next governor of Rivers State wanted to use the visit tto Abuja to make a big statement that Mr.. Jonathan is behind his bid.

The team apologized to President Jonathan regarding Mr. Amaechi's opposition to his presidency, saying that the governor had already joined the yet to be registered All progressive Congress (APC).

http://saharareporters.com/gallery/photonews-anti-amaechi-party-operatives-rivers-storm-aso-rock-villa

Re: PHOTONEWS: Anti-Amaechi Party Operatives From Rivers Storm Aso Rock Villa by Chino48: 7:39pm On Jul 04, 2013
The war against Amaechi is getting messier..

Wike is gradually closing in on Amaechi..
Re: PHOTONEWS: Anti-Amaechi Party Operatives From Rivers Storm Aso Rock Villa by kokoA(m): 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2013
Wike chose to bite the finger that fed him. Not a good move by him in my opinion.
Re: PHOTONEWS: Anti-Amaechi Party Operatives From Rivers Storm Aso Rock Villa by Chino48: 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2013
Who fed who in the first place?
Re: PHOTONEWS: Anti-Amaechi Party Operatives From Rivers Storm Aso Rock Villa by egift(m): 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2013
Jonathan keep lowering the bar. Ready to jump into the mud whenever it calls.

I knew the Airport meeting with Amaechi was just a PR move to save face after the Dinner snub that back-fired on him.
Re: PHOTONEWS: Anti-Amaechi Party Operatives From Rivers Storm Aso Rock Villa by MaziOmenuko: 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2013
See as Odili dey look GEJ. He would be wondering how he missed out being Yaradua's running mate. In his mind, he would have been the president now if not for OBJ!

#whats the topic again#

1 Like

Re: PHOTONEWS: Anti-Amaechi Party Operatives From Rivers Storm Aso Rock Villa by aminho(m): 9:19pm On Jul 04, 2013
oga pikin
Re: PHOTONEWS: Anti-Amaechi Party Operatives From Rivers Storm Aso Rock Villa by Symphony007: 9:41pm On Jul 04, 2013
Jonathan wants to fight corruption but he is sharing a table with peter odili, oopss..i forgot, he even appionted mary odili as supreme court justice, so much for fighting corruption, mr president.

I see it did'nt take mr obesity himself, kenneth kobani and the crooked abiye sekibo long to return to were they originally belong.

If i were ameachi, i don't need anybody to tell me i am winning. When the president and vice president of nigeria,PDP, senoir politicians and even my former godfathers all come together to fight small me, i know i am winning.
Re: PHOTONEWS: Anti-Amaechi Party Operatives From Rivers Storm Aso Rock Villa by stebell(m): 11:40pm On Jul 04, 2013
kokoA: Wike chose to bite the finger that fed him. Not a good move by him in my opinion.
My guy don't let any one deceive yu into believing dat Wike is bitting de hand dat fed him. Do yu kno dat it was Wike dat stood by Amaechi wen he was chased frm PH. It was Wike dat supported him all thro his court trial. It's Amaechi dats ungrateful. Come to Ph and ask peeps they will tell yu.

1 Like

Re: PHOTONEWS: Anti-Amaechi Party Operatives From Rivers Storm Aso Rock Villa by egift(m): 6:38pm On Jul 10, 2013
This is the reason there is trouble now in Rivers State.

#- Politicians who don't like Amaechi in Rivers have been silent until they got the backing and support of Jonathan. Suddenly, 5 lawmakers are now majority. Shame on the silent Militant.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Release Of Al-mustapha And A Paradigm Shift For 2015! Time Out For Buhari! / Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Has Finally Been Vindicated Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam / PDP Registration Certificate Is Missing!.....presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.