Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,727 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:14 AM

What Are The Benefits Of Double Dating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Benefits Of Double Dating? (2398 Views)

This Is What You Should Do When You Are Double Dating- Photo / Double Dating. / Trouble In Double Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Benefits Of Double Dating? by zhirinmai(m): 1:51am On Jul 05, 2013
Is their any? Or they are just games
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Double Dating? by Nobody: 1:58am On Jul 05, 2013
it brings nothing positive,but pains,mistrust,spread of diseases,hart broken,hatred,etc.
It also give the person,false sense of being smart,and having fun..

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Double Dating? by Exponental(m): 2:37am On Jul 05, 2013
Support..... For every president, there is a vice.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Double Dating? by Lovetinz(m): 3:16am On Jul 05, 2013
It gives you the illusion that you are smart.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Double Dating? by Godson201333(m): 5:32am On Jul 05, 2013
Silly girls will tell you fast fast that they are double dating because if one should disappoint them,the other could be there...But thts a silly logic.Waste of Time,emotions and kitten
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Double Dating? by badmeat(m): 6:02am On Jul 05, 2013
I laff anytime people use the word double dating!its just human nature,both men n women tend to have more than one partner!
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Double Dating? by dhrey: 7:47am On Jul 05, 2013
bad meat: I laff anytime people use the word double dating!its just human nature,both men n women tend to have more than one partner!
na lie,not every human.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Double Dating? by kliq(m): 8:30am On Jul 05, 2013
Alternative
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Double Dating? by Mynd44: 8:35am On Jul 05, 2013
Yo learn how to juggle and plan your time better
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Double Dating? by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 05, 2013
Actually, i don't believe anything in this life doesn't have advantages. Heck! even the devil does.
So, i'll say:
(i). It helps you to get smarter. Most especially if you're dumb normally. It has a way of improving your IQ.
(ii). It introduces the concepts of choice, scale of preference and opportunity cost into your love-life.
(iii). You gain more experience in the field of dating, relative to your one-partner counterpart.
Just my thoughts.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Double Dating? by Princesszoe: 11:57am On Jul 05, 2013
Hypocriscy? I hope everyone here who have posted one thing or the other against double dating, doesn't cheat and has not cheated on their spouses before otherwise with what you posted, you just told us what happened to you and what you might still get next time you cheat.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Double Dating? by addictiv(m): 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2013
[size=13pt]Double headache and expenses if you ask me....[/size]
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Double Dating? by Popowaa: 11:37pm On Jul 05, 2013
;DU get another mechanic to service ur engine when the main mechanic is on leave or out of town.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Double Dating? by Cholls(m): 3:23am On Jul 06, 2013
She rub peter to pay Paul grin

(1) (Reply)

Did You For Once Fell In Love While You Were In Secondary School / The Three Types Of Girls (pix) / Girls: How Do You Know A Guy's Future Is Bright?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.