Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,692 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook (28159 Views)

Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo / Actress Eucharia Anunobi's White Outfit To Tinsel Charity Ball:Hit Or Miss?(pics / Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by Beey(f): 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2013
AS a believers in Christ,none of us is perfect.We all are " works in progress".He is still working in us and on us.With that said, I dare not judge but say that heaven rejoices when one soul comes to the kingdom.If Eucharia has received a calling into the ministry,who am I to say she wasn't called? I however would just like to have a look at what the scripture says; 1 cor.10:23,"All things are permissible but not all things are beneficial. "1Thes.5:22,"Abstain from every appearance of evil.". 1 Cor8:9,"Be careful however, that the exercise of your rights does not become a stumbling block to the weak." 1Cor 6:12,"I have the right to do anything ,but I will not be mastered by anything." In other words,all things are allowed but not all things edify or build others up.We ought to build up in our deeds,in words for Christianity is not just a name, but a lifestyle.Our lives are 'books' that others are reading everyday whether we are conscious of it or not.Whatever we do,should not cause others to waver in faith because of our actions, especially the weak in the household of faith.Be it dressing , am not saying we dress like nuns cause that is another extreme,the places we frequent e.t.c. Abstinence from every appearance of evil means to stay away from everything that seems or looks bad.Anything that your conscience is not free with.I'll end with 2 Cor2:15 that says, "For we are to God the fragrance of Christ, among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing."

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by Highjayklm(f): 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2013
3kay945:

Insert the text you want bold between insert,,,,,, [/b ]
[b]
3kay945:

Insert the text you want bold between [b] ,,,,,, [/b ]
3kay945:

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by fubbyy(m): 9:30pm On Jul 05, 2013
Bokoharam:

You got it right but you only made your last "" to be joined together with your last word (thought), thereby confusing the computer from applying the 'quote programme.' You need to separate them from the sentence you are quoting. In other words, ensure the "" and "['/quote]" signs are stand-alone, so they are not misunderstood by the computer.

For eg, to quote the sentence, "I am always right," you must write the sentence separate from the quote signs.

"
I've tried this but it aint working, please is this on bb or computer you are talking about cause I use bb
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by jle(f): 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2013
Madam Eucharia, you should stop making mockery of christains and yourself. if ur truely a good christain not to talk of being born again, you should know that there are certain things you should not be doing again. Afterall the bible says that we should desist from every apperances of the devil which your dressing is one of them. You do not only look like lucifer with your dressing but also a witch. If your're truely born again, you should also know that old things are pass away and all things now becomes new but you still say that you're still an actress. Ok I can understand acting as an Evangelist. What a pity!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by imolicool(m): 11:01pm On Jul 05, 2013
eucharia dont mind any body if god is using u to bless any body then go on and do u thing

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by iykofias(m): 11:10pm On Jul 05, 2013
3kay945:

Insert the text you want bold between ,,,,,, [/b ]
[b]
3kay945:

3kay945:

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by mascot87(m): 11:19pm On Jul 05, 2013
Co-enzymeA:

Which catholic are you talking about? The one that the Vatican is busy covering up for Paedophile Rev fathers? I beg leave issues, Romans 8:14 says; "for as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God."It is not by the church you go to.
See beefing o
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by Beey(f): 11:41pm On Jul 05, 2013
jle: Madam Eucharia, you should stop making mockery of christains and yourself. if ur truely a good christain not to talk of being born again, you should know that there are certain things you should not be doing again. Afterall the bible says that we should desist from every apperances of the devil which your dressing is one of them. You do not only look like lucifer with your dressing but also a witch. If your're truely born again, you should also know that old things are pass away and all things now becomes new but you still say that you're still an actress. Ok I can understand acting as an Evangelist. What a pity!
Sorrry but you sound very self-righteous and judgemental.Even when the adulterous woman was brought before Jesus, He asked anyone who had not sinned ,be the 1st to cast a stone.They left one by one.Jesus told the woman, 'Go and sin no more'.He loved her even in her sinful state but he did not condemn her.

3 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 06, 2013
olaric: In as much as I wouldn't want to criticise you based on what you wear; maybe you should reconsider certain things that tend to send wrong signals to unbelievers.

No unbeliever will take you serious if you keep flashing those coloured long nails, tight and skin-curve revealing trousers, and unholy hair styles.

Do all things to glorify God!
ah ah unholy hairstyles. LWKD . Christians will kill me ooo

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by Truckpusher(m): 1:45am On Jul 06, 2013
Every now and then anybody can just grab a copy of the bible,climb any pulpit to spew thrash and the entire gullible moronigerians would line up to receive blessings that doesn't exist....smh
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:34am On Jul 06, 2013
Eucharia on pulpit, PREASHING!
Heeheeheehee! Eh, OP! Comment my post abeg, sorry! hide my post jawe. grin
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by Nnachi404(m): 5:52am On Jul 06, 2013
Okay let's go there church
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by loginname2011: 5:56am On Jul 06, 2013
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by Gbenge77(m): 7:58am On Jul 06, 2013
Fantastic actress!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by kraftyiyk: 10:18am On Jul 06, 2013
must everybody preach?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by al1980: 10:19am On Jul 06, 2013
We have no right to judge anyone. Pls leave her alone.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by gulfer: 10:37am On Jul 06, 2013
She needs further deliverance from the spirit of make-up, flashy clothes and bling bling jewelry.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by directorsolomon(m): 11:29am On Jul 06, 2013
olaric: In as much as I wouldn't want to criticise you based on what you wear; maybe you should reconsider certain things that tend to send wrong signals to unbelievers.

No unbeliever will take you serious if you keep flashing those coloured long nails, tight and skin-curve revealing trousers, and unholy hair styles.

Do all things to glorify God!

hahahaha which one is "unholy hairstyle"?
and do we still have unbeleivers in Nigeria when we have an average of 2 churches in every street...
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by directorsolomon(m): 11:37am On Jul 06, 2013
You can all criticize and judge her all you want because she put herself out there for that... but remember! there are "men of God" out there who dress holy but commit sin right from the pulpit to the next Sunday with nobody noticing ...
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2013
[quote author=Sweetapple007]There is nottg like catholic church, penticostal hav destroy christianity givng room f anybody to become a pastor.
Ain't here to judge iz it the Catholic dat leaves God/JESUS nd pray to MARY?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2013
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by BrightCar: 1:30pm On Jul 06, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Hahahaha

Once a bytch always a bytch.

Soon Tonto dike will head to the altar to preach salvation.
YES, JESUS DIED FOR SINNERS, HE CAN CONVERT TONTO TO A SAINT N PREACHER. HE CONVERTED MARY MAGDALENE TO AN EVANGELIST OF THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by BrightCar: 1:40pm On Jul 06, 2013
Sweetapple007: There is nottg like catholic church, penticostal hav destroy christianity givng room f anybody to become a pastor.
IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CHURCH DENOMINATION, WHAT ABOUT GAY PRIESTS IN D ORTHODOX CHURCHES? IST THE HANDWORK OF THE PENTECOSTAL? BEWARE, WE ARE IN D LAST DAYS.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by rosy4real052: 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2013
Dogs and goats can be pastors in d pentecostal church these days.it is not new to us.but tnk God that catholic church cannot ordain dogs and goats as ministers or priests.i pity those they lay hands on.warning to miracle seekers.a word is enough for the wise.beware of fake ministers
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by Beey(f): 5:04pm On Jul 06, 2013
rosy4real052: Dogs and goats can be pastors in d pentecostal church these days.it is not new to us.but tnk God that catholic church cannot ordain dogs and goats as ministers or priests.i pity those they lay hands on.warning to miracle seekers.a word is enough for the wise.beware of fake ministers
The catholic church too has issues & we've heard about them.When catholic priests go posing as if their bodies are made of wood only to drain out their emotions on young kids.How about the many kids sired by priests who see the beautiful girls around the communion tables & not to speak of the activities they engage in with the nunsAll am saying, is do not put your trust in the Catholic church, for it is ran by men.Humanbeings should not be trusted, they can let you down.Fix your eyes on God Only.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2013
shut up . there is no way u can compare ur shitty churches with the Catholic church
Beey: The catholic church too has issues & we've heard about them.When catholic priests go posing as if their bodies are made of wood only to drain out their emotions on young kids.How about the many kids sired by priests who see the beautiful girls around the communion tables & not to speak of the activities they engage in with the nunsAll am saying, is do not put your trust in the Catholic church, for it is ran by men.Humanbeings should not be trusted, they can let you down.Fix your eyes on God Only.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by Beey(f): 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: shut up . there is no way u can compare ur shitty churches with the Catholic church
I don't know why you are getting emotional in an open forum of discussion.As a matter of fact am not trying to compare the catholics with pentecostals.All am saying is that there are issues everywhere, be it in catholicism or among pentecostals.That's why God and not men should be our focus regardless of whichevet denomination one worships in.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by brane: 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2013
Adanyebe: I dont wana be the first to cast the Stone....... *******just lurking by the corners of this thread *******

U better stay clear b4 something will fall off n knock your head.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 06, 2013
Beey: I don't know why you are getting emotional in an open forum of discussion.As a matter of fact am not trying to compare the catholics with pentecostals.All am saying is that there are issues everywhere, be it in catholicism or among pentecostals.That's why God and not men should be our focus regardless of whichevet denomination one worships in.
the people who focus on men/pastors whatever u call them are Pentecostals. you don't see Catholic worshiping their priests. taking pictures of their priest's car or jet unlike the lost sheep called pentecostals

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by smartg(m): 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2013
Chei!, is this not another anti-christ?, a woman in the image of beast claiming to be God.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by Beey(f): 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: the people who focus on men/pastors whatever u call them are Pentecostals. you don't see Catholic worshiping their priests. taking pictures of their priest's car or jet unlike the lost sheep called pentecostals
Catholics go for confession sessions to their priests.If that's not looking up to men, then what is it ?I've always wondered who the priests confess their sins to.Anyway, only God can forgive sins because all men have sinned.Jesus already gave us direct access to the father and so we don't need to be confessing our sins to men but to God.Again our focus should be God only.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2013
Beey: Catholics go for confession sessions to their priests.If that's not looking up to men, then what is it ?I've always wondered who the priests confess their sins to.Anyway, only God can forgive sins because all men have sinned.Jesus already gave us direct access to the father and so we don't need to be confessing our sins to men but to God.Again our focus should be God only.
do you know what is a priest? and what/who they represent? Hint: Jesus gave to his prophets the power to heal, forgive sins and accomplish miracles.

you Pentecostals are lost souls. not only you copied the whole Catholic church but you dare talk bad about it and even insult it. I mean c'mon without the Catholic you would have never existed. in fact you guys are just bunch of rebels. who can't stop talking about their masters. that's why you never dare give your congregation, always with the we are Christians.

how many Catholic even know their priest's home? most priests don't even have their own houses.do they have private jets? how many priests broke someone's marriage unlike your pastors who hit on married females. they are even allowed to get married yet they are unfaithful . Gosh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus And Toyin Abraham Drag Movie Title “Pure Ghetto Bred” / Dr Sid Slams Fan Who Queried His Choice Of Hairstyle / Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.