Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook (28160 Views)

Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo / Actress Eucharia Anunobi's White Outfit To Tinsel Charity Ball:Hit Or Miss?(pics / Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2013
there's no authority in those protestants churches, that's why your pastors are like God, don't they say themselves that God sends them? they are your authority, protestants can lick the ground and feet of their pastors. my pastor this , my pastor that, my pastor said this ,my pastor said that ah ah , u no get brain? to think for urself?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2013
fubbyy: please teach me how to highlight some words when quote somebody's post that you just did,or anyone can teach me please,i use bold 3

@ topic, being born again doesn't make you inhuman nor means you no longer live on earth,God looks @ your heart not your dress code,as long as what you do is not against God then to hell with human thought

I hear... Since when does decency or modesty become "inhuman"?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by fubbyy(m): 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2013
mazado:

I hear... Since when does decency or modesty become "inhuman"?
were you sleeping while reading what I wrote? Please read it again to comprehend
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by Crixina(f): 12:42pm On Jul 07, 2013
fubbyy: please teach me how to highlight some words when quote somebody's post that you just did,or anyone can teach me please,i use bold 3

@ topic, being born again doesn't make you inhuman nor means you no longer live on earth,God looks @ your heart not your dress code,as long as what you do is not against God then to hell with human thought
are u a christian? Just curious sha.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by Crixina(f): 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: do you know what is a priest? and what/who they represent? Hint: Jesus gave to his prophets the power to heal, forgive sins and accomplish miracles.

you Pentecostals are lost souls. not only you copied the whole Catholic church but you dare talk bad about it and even insult it. I mean c'mon without the Catholic you would have never existed. in fact you guys are just bunch of rebels. who can't stop talking about their masters. that's why you never dare give your congregation, always with the we are Christians.

how many Catholic even know their priest's home? most priests don't even have their own houses.do they have private jets? how many priests broke someone's marriage unlike your pastors who hit on married females. they are even allowed to get married yet they are unfaithful . Gosh
are u kidding,this guy must be a m o ron,who told u God looks at the church u go to,u beta align ur ways with God's.cos being a catholic will not save you.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by FarmTech(m): 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2013
I really pity people that will repent and jump straight into opening a church. As a baby christian what do you think you'll preach? You have a lot of things from your past, things you need to wrestle with and dump them. You've not done that and you went and open a church. I doubt her motives.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by productad: 8:21am On Jul 08, 2013
FarmTech: I really pity people that will repent and jump straight into opening a church. As a baby christian what do you think you'll preach? You have a lot of things from your past, things you need to wrestle with and dump them. You've not done that and you went and open a church. I doubt her motives.

I read EVERY SINGLE COMMENT from Page 0 to 3. And sincerely, everyone has a point.

But I feel the reason why we all have this "doubtful" feeling is because Eucharia is someone we know.
When Jesus comes to rapture His children, what would He find you doing? Criticizing? Or Preaching the Word? It's a personal question.

As a mature Christian, you will see that many things you count as an issue no longer are issues. The reason is because "a person who has repented needs time to grow out of their old self". Some people will say, Eucharia is too flashy. I sincerely agree. But you do not KNOW the "new" Eucharia by just looking at this picture. Get close. lf you wish, visit her church and make a personal conclusion.

I just honestly feel she is very bold to step out PUBLICLY to affirm her new direction; if you were in her shoes think about it. Jesus expects us to face condemnation, I am sure she is carrying that cross more than we think.
Please my dear friends, let us leave her alone to be judged by God - we did not call her to ministry.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by Afroconnect: 9:27am On Jul 08, 2013
Madam stop spewing rubbish,as a self proclaimed pastor,you ought to dress appropriately,after all is it not to change lives that made you venture into preaching the word?
Don't you know that by dressing scantily,you are seducing men-thereby being an agent of devil.
By their fruits ye know them.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by rosy4real052: 1:54pm On Jul 17, 2013
rosy4real052: Dogs and goats can be pastors in d pentecostal church these days.it is not new to us.but tnk God that catholic church cannot ordain dogs and goats as ministers or priests.i pity those they lay hands on.warning to miracle seekers.a word is enough for the wise.beware of fake ministers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr Sid Slams Fan Who Queried His Choice Of Hairstyle / Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son / Ned Nwoko Denies Marrying A New Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.