Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! (2726 Views)

We Deceived Nigerians, Nothing Like SURE-P Fund – Gov. Aliyu / Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri / David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2013
Let's be honest with our selves for once and stop these party and tribal loyalties that's getting us no where.

People, nothing is working for Nigeria and Nigerians. ACN and PDP can come and compare their states and try to talk some rubbish about who is better but we will see that non is better. Lagos is just an exception. An exception it earned by foundations laid by old western region. Nothing is working.

Power projects are built by government money only for private firms to grab them after billions has been spent (Is that subsidy or what?)

We are saving SWF when our local businesses don't have access to credit and need money to expand and create more jobs.

You say one thing against the president and it becomes a tribal issue, Our Finance minister just announced that the hard working and honest Nigerians won't get salary for September and October.

Lagos and Kano which are over populated don't even have the amenities to control disease outbreak. If a killer commutable disease breaks out in these two cities, the death toll will be too high because we lack disease control amenities and cultures.

In this same nation where millions are jobless, hungry and hopeless, Our president is renovating airports, buying 1 billion Naira food, our Senators are earning $100k (it is more than this) per month.

Meanwhile Tinubu and the Opposition are hell bent on stating obvious faults.

Pastors are preaching repentance and hell to hungry and hopeless men. Building schools with congregations' money and charging what 95% of the congregation can't afford for their children.

Our Reps are sitting there getting fat on the people's money.

You sit there all day, defending one politician or the other. All the Niger Delta "warlords", non has built a common borehole for their people but they sit on billions of naira.

Nigeria, the chaos is looming and it's for the sake of my unborn child that I will join in a fight to kill, destroy this democratic system.

Before in Nigeria, I could journey into a strange town and find a total stranger ready to take me in for some days till I've had my feel of the town. But now, every stranger is dangerous. We are in trouble. If you are on this fucking internet, telling and lying to people that Nigeria is moving forward, may your children hate the sight of you. May your last day be full of regrets and tears. All of you who are bribed to create false hope in a gloomy devil's paradise called democratic Nigeria, your hell will start to burn you right from the moment the next little child dies because of preventable diseases.

Both APC ACN OR PDP. All of you thieves. Come here trying to deceive people that your government is better and what not, may the looming revolution sweep you all 6 feet deep.

Nigeria is not working. Either there is a revolution or a military coup. No peace, no light, no drinkable water, yet they are spending billions of dollars building Abuja where all the politicians live. Abuja will burn.

OPC the lying fake justice league. OPC IS KILLING COMMON CRIMINALS WHILE COLLECTING MONEY FROM THOSE WHO HAVE ROBBED THE NATION BLIND. FUK YOU OPC, YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING TO BETTER THE LIVES OF YORUBAS!!!!!

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by donchris9999: 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2013
Lol! Why do i have the feelings that buhari is loosing ground in his bid to become APC's flagbearer? His supporters like this op have given up and are now calling for a revolution. Hmmm so this fulani boy called olumide is just realizing that tinubu is a smart politician and manipulator. Buhari has just given tinubu his political structure(cpc) for him to expand his empire in the name of APC. So, this op can call ACN thieves? Lmao! Lets watch as the real battle in APC begins.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by omongbatim: 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2013
That will be cool. Igbos are Chiefs of Army and Air force. So Igbos will lead the coup and become the head of state grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by Maidoki14(m): 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2013
Revolution is d best.i wish d type of henry orkar still exist in d nigeria army.
Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by donchris9999: 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2013
Bro! There was a thread that genbuhari started this morning advising the igbos to secceed from nigeria due to the future speculation of oil being valueless. The op(olumide) that started this thread is advocating for revolution. This two guys are die-hard buhari supporters who want buhari in 2015. It seems as if buhari have been thrown in the dustbin of APC. Who says el-rufai is not on nairaland. APC have been having secret meetings and it is getting clearer that buhari is dead and gone politically. Now, the buhari fans are now calling for seccession, revolution and confusion in nigeria because buhari have no chance of emerging APC's flagbearer. Who says tinubu is not smart. The ranting has just begun. El-rufai, oya run to twitter and call tinubu and ACN thieves like you just did here. El-rufai i dey hail ooo.
omongbatim: That will be cool. Igbos are Chiefs of Army and Air force. So Igbos will lead the coup and become the head of state grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2013
donchris9999: Lol! Why do i have the feelings that buhari is loosing ground in his bid to become APC's flagbearer? His supporters like this op have given up and are now calling for a revolution. Hmmm so this fulani boy called olumide is just realizing that tinubu is a smart politician and manipulator. Buhari has just given tinubu his political structure(cpc) for him to expand his empire in the name of APC. So, this op can call ACN thieves? Lmao! Lets watch as the real battle in APC begins.

May your Children hate the sight of you.

What does this have to do with Buhari? Yes I will vote for him if all everyone is shouting is Fashola or Ribadu. I don't think Buhari is even going for the presidency again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2013
We don't need a coup in Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2013
donchris9999: Bro! There was a thread that genbuhari started this morning advising the igbos to secceed from nigeria due to the future speculation of oil being valueless. The op(olumide) that started this thread is advocating for revolution. This two guys are die-hard buhari supporters who want buhari in 2015. It seems as if buhari have been thrown in the dustbin of APC. Who says el-rufai is not on nairaland. APC have been having secret meetings and it is getting clearer that buhari is dead and gone politically. Now, the buhari fans are now calling for seccession, revolution and confusion in nigeria because buhari have no chance of emerging APC's flagbearer. Who says tinubu is not smart. The ranting has just begun. El-rufai, oya run to twitter and call tinubu and ACN thieves like you just did here. El-rufai i dey hail ooo.

Iya toh ma je e man yi, O ma ju ti job lo!!!!!

Isn't GENBUHARI an Igbo man? Are you mad?
Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by omongbatim: 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2013
0lumide:

Iya toh ma je e man yi, O ma ju ti job lo!!!!!

Isn't GENBUHARI an Igbo man? Are you mad?

When did GenBuhari become an Igbo man? Crazy goat
Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by donchris9999: 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2013
May your mother see you and curse the day she gave birth to you. May your own children disgrace you. I.di.ot! You will always see your children and regret giving birth to them. I.di.ot. Anuofia. B.as.tard!
0lumide:

May your Children hate the sight of you.

What does this have to do with Buhari? Yes I will vote for him if all everyone is shouting is Fashola or Ribadu. I don't think Buhari is even going for the presidency again.

Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by Katsumoto: 7:13pm On Jul 05, 2013
What difference would it make? Both civilian and military leaders are Nigerians. They are all incompetent and corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by sleekdot(m): 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2013
omongbatim:

When did GenBuhari become an Igbo man? Crazy goat

So you dont know GenBuhari is a Igbo man? You must be a learner

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2013
I suspect fowl play somewhere. Hausas are planning something bad. I can smell rat.Ihejirika and Ezeoba needs to open their eyes now. The Hausas are up to something maybe they are yet to convince the middilebelt that's why they're yet to strike.
Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by omongbatim: 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2013
sleekdot:

Based on your assumption. Let him speak for himself.
Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by solomon111(m): 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2013
OP,
how old are you?
*Smh at kids praying for coups*.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 05, 2013
Hmmm,

''The worst democracy is better than the Best Military Regime''
David Mark

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by CROWE: 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2013
donroxy: Hmmm,

''The worst democracy is better than the Best Military Regime''
David Mark

That is such utter bullshit but whatever.

Nigerians, you guys are in a viciously stupid cycle, just like with the local government thing. How many military coups have we had in this country? When did they ever make things better? Some poorly thought human being will come out praying for something that has never worked in the past, its quite baffling.
Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by Rossikk(m): 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2013
Prof Corruption: We don't need a coup in Nigeria.

You get time o
Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2013
why not pray for a break-up
Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by mike404(m): 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2013
sleekdot:

OBIAGELLI, ABAGWORO AND CO ARE ALL IGBOS. OLOBE
Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by BabaAlabi: 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2013
Leave party or tribal connection....let us vote someone of integrity who would show Nigerians a concrete plan to adequate power,transport and liberalization from poverty....if any party can convince us of the way they are going to tackle those problems instead of generalizing then we are good to go....let it not be 'I will ensure stable power' but 'With the 20000mw project that would be brought to light there will be constant power in 2 years....show us a plan,give us specifics and concrete road maps....give Nigerians something we can believe in..
Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by ckkris: 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2013
omongbatim: When did GenBuhari become an Igbo man? Crazy goat
Even Olumide may not be Yoruba. These aliases mean nothing.
Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by BabaAlabi: 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2013
The greatest reality horror fact is that GEJ is going to win in 2015 because of the foolishness of APC...You cannot present a man with a questionable past and islamist views as a presidential candidate and expect to defeat the cancer known as pdp..
Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by teoo: 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2013
Una dey talk bou revolution ? Who wan lid d revolution? If we start to dey call people, wil u b available ? Huh? . Ordinary subsidy issue, people don dey complain say make dem resume work. So what r we saying here. Am nt for or against revolution, buh what am saying is , what wil lid d revolution? U? Or me?
Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2013
CROWÉ:

That is such utter bullshit but whatever.

Nigerians, you guys are in a viciously stupid cycle, just like with the local government thing. How many military coups have we had in this country? When did they ever make things better? Some poorly thought human being will come out praying for something that has never worked in the past, its quite baffling.
Is ur above post ''for or against'' my quote of David Mark ?
Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by HezronLorraine(m): 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2013
As they say,lemme book space and come back to comment.need to eat hot Fufu and freshly made egusi.BRB.
Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by CROWE: 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2013
donroxy: Is ur above post ''for or against'' my quote of David Mark ?

My response to David Marks statement is only the first line, with the rest I was responding to the OP, sorry for any confusion.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 05, 2013
Well postulated.

The part about pastors preaching hell to hopeless people really got me rolling. Religion is the last hope that people hang on to.
people get visas to someone else's country and go to church to give testimony. Its that bad.

Maybe it'll make a difference if we're to have a coup, maybe not. But then, any military person we're gonna get would probably be a product of the current state of Nigeria. The fact remains that..we're at an all time low. Funny how a country hits rock bottom and still feel like nothing is happening.

Meanwhile, my area has been without electricity for the past 3 days. Thought they said power has improved.
Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by fiscalcliff: 9:07pm On Jul 05, 2013
I agree with the OP that the Nigerian people need to take our politicians and political system to task
A revolution of sorts
But through the same military who contributed about 65-75% of the deprivation undecided
I don't think so
If we had a patriotic military like Thailand's, maybe but our ethnic and religiously polarised Armed Forces embarassed
Hell No.
Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2013
donroxy: Is ur above post ''for or against'' my quote of David Mark ?
Hmmm, So U disregard David Mark assertion right ?

But do U think Military should usurp Nasty democratic government ?
Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by CROWE: 9:41pm On Jul 05, 2013
donroxy: Hmmm, So U disregard David Mark assertion right ?

But do U think Military should usurp Nasty democratic government ?

Not in Nigeria, no.
Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 05, 2013
Whether you agree with a military coup or not is not the basis of my assertions.

Aren't you old, scared, fat foools tired of the same cycle since the 60s? Same old farts will come here and wave their moral dirty rags in the faces of the young folks trying to tell us we should suffer same fate they suffered since the 60s.

There is going to be a revolution and your political icon will die. Be it Tinubu, GEJ, IBB, OBJ name them. Even Buhari won't go untouched.

THERE IS GOING TO BE CHAOS AND YOU WILL ALL DIE!!! MARK MY WORDS!!

Nothing is working. Even security. All we have is a bunch of liars posting pictures of uncompleted malls with computer generated 3D bullshit!!!!. Nothing is working people!!!!!!!! East West North South!!!nothing is working!!! The people are becoming enslaved by the same people who got education through public schools with public funds!!!!

There will be CHAOS!!! Bookmark this thread, wait and see the outcome of the present political bullshiting among all parties and tribe! Chaos will consume us all. Including the foools trying to protect politicians who aren't protecting them.>

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full Meaning Of APC (Angry People's Congress) / Small Girl Who Refused To Explode Bomb Belt In Kano Market Speaks Out / I Trust Buhari!!! Says Awujale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.