Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,261 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue (11178 Views)

Ombaste/fulani Clash: Alakio Village Under Attack / Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack / Tiv/fulani Clash Claims 17 In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by nku5: 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2013
Idoma Likita: A Chinese AK47 sells for 15k only!

Magazine na N1500 a piece!

Are you serious. Is it that cheap?
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by rawtruth(m): 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2013
Abdul Adam56: Hmm i dont tink dis is wrk of fulani.

your thinking is in line with Miyeti Allah Cattl Breeders Association of Nigeria (MACABAN), which has the Sultan of Sokoto as the grand patron...that's what they hav been saying. But, no matter how long it takes, evil shall be overcome by good. In the main time, let fulanis continue to murder with sadistic glee.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by Azmarie(f): 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2013
Wow shocked I'm shocked the fulani , in my country are very peaceful.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by FarmTech(m): 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2013
Fulanis have always been a problem to every tribe. They'll destroy somebody's farm and yet fight the person. I really wonder how their brain works.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by Azmarie(f): 8:20pm On Jul 07, 2013
FarmTech: Fulanis have always been a problem to every tribe. They'll destroy somebody's farm and yet fight the person. I really wonder how their brain works.

Are you sure that they're fulani ? it could be some Afro arabs.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 07, 2013
They are peaceful when they are a minority
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by Azmarie(f): 8:36pm On Jul 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: They are peaceful when they are a minority

In Senegal they are the ,third largest ethnic group and are very peaceful people.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2013
Azmarie:

In Senegal they are the ,third largest ethnic group and are very peaceful people.
lol Senegal is not populated and if they are the third largest then they are a minority. Everywhere those people are the majority not 2nd largest or third largest you will see troubles and the area is most likely to b backward .period
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by Azmarie(f): 8:42pm On Jul 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: lol Senegal is not populated and if they are the third largest then they are a minority. Everywhere those people are the majority not 2nd largest or third largest you will see troubles and the are is most likely to b backward .period

Dude stop being a hater tongue, it could be other light skinned , tribes causing trouble .
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 07, 2013
Since when fulani are light skinned or better since when Ls is the label of Fulani?

Anyway ain't hating
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by Azmarie(f): 9:02pm On Jul 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Since when fulani are light skinned or better since when Ls is the label of Fulani?

Anyway ain't hating

The fulani in my country , are known for being light skinned. The pure fulani is light skinned , long hair and a straight nose and that's a fact.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by blaqoracle: 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2013
Awake9ja:

may God answer the bolded prayer to your family and tribe Amen.
because you are far away from these hausa fulanis that is why you said such aborminable things.
I can understand it if you hate ibos but that we MB shall be under the leadership of hausa fulanis again is a curse.

if you do not mind may we divide Nigeria into two (MB,SE,SS) wil be one and (NE,NW,SW) to be another.
I hope you like it so since you love the Fulani hausa leadership so much.

when I say MB I mean (s.kaduna, benue, kogi, nasarawa, taraba, plateau, Abuja etc) niger, part of kogi, kwara, etc will go to hausa Fulani Yoruba region.
it will be easier for you to go to the belly of the earth than for you to divide NlGERIA
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by blaqoracle: 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2013
Awake9ja:

may God answer the bolded prayer to your family and tribe Amen.
because you are far away from these hausa fulanis that is why you said such aborminable things.
I can understand it if you hate ibos but that we MB shall be under the leadership of hausa fulanis again is a curse.

if you do not mind may we divide Nigeria into two (MB,SE,SS) wil be one and (NE,NW,SW) to be another.
I hope you like it so since you love the Fulani hausa leadership so much.

when I say MB I mean (s.kaduna, benue, kogi, nasarawa, taraba, plateau, Abuja etc) niger, part of kogi, kwara, etc will go to hausa Fulani Yoruba region.
you are dreaming the same dream that turned ojukwu to a refugee
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2013
Azmarie:

The fulani in my country , are known for being light skinned. The pure fulani is light skinned , long hair and a straight nose and that's a fact.
dumbest posts I have ever seen(no offense) . The pure fulani?

Please I don't what kind of craps you have been feeded with but please refrain from doing such comment in a classroom shocked shocked shocked
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/276047/post-pics-fulani-girls/1#3921634

I guess most of the girls in this thread aint fulani or pure fulani?

Eh eh google is your friend too
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by Dipwater(m): 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2013
Msgamble: Can biafra survive on it own? The truth is NO..u ppl need to learn geography..where will their import n export goes through the coastline state lyk delta,akwa ibom are control by the 9jarian navy n army n can't get their product thru hostile territory..with no revenue the state will poor n eventually collapse take lesotho n swaziland are impoverish state..d earlier we realise we(south-east,west,south plus benue kogi nassarawa- since 2/3 of them are xtian-) need eachother to survive against fulani led jihad n magreb the better cos this fulani issue is more of religion than politics..UNITED SOUTH in face of 'fail 1 9ja'

dem don dey find supporters .shebi una sey na one nigeria
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by Azmarie(f): 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: dumbest posts I have ever seen(no offense) . The pure fulani?

Please I don't what kind of craps you have been feeded with but please refrain from doing such comment in a classroom shocked shocked shocked

Lmfao you really don't know much about them do you, well the one's in the Gambia , Senegal and especially Guinea conakary look like that.btw I know they are a very ddiverse group.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by Azmarie(f): 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: https://www.nairaland.com/276047/post-pics-fulani-girls/1#3921634

I guess most of the girls in this thread aint fulani or pure fulani?

Eh eh google is your friend too

well most haalpulaar'en people who are part of the large and diverse fulani group tend to look like that smiley...and why are you so aggressive?
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2013
Azmarie:

Lmfao you really don't know much about them do you, well the one's in the Gambia , Senegal and especially Guinea conakary look like that.btw I know they are a very ddiverse group.
I know more than you. Now you are twisting your words : you said pure fulani are light skinned,+long hair+ straight/sharp nose , which of course is false and doesn't even make sense. I simply asked if the fulani in the thread weren't pure ? See how you slayed yourself . How can u say pure fulani are ls and yet at the same time you said fulani are diverse. I know everyone is trying to claim being light skinned because it is a kind of prestige since the Caucasian look dominates the industry/world. being ls is far from being a fulani trait . Most are dark or Brown . But ls ? Nah , the only African group that wear such crown(majority are Ls) is the khosian from SA .
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2013
My sista I ain't aggressive we are discussing facts. lemme take my comp and show you some videos.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by Azmarie(f): 10:11pm On Jul 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I know more than you. Now you are twisting your words : you said pure fulani are light skinned,+long hair+ straight/sharp nose , which of course is false and doesn't even make sense. I simply asked if the fulani in the thread weren't pure ? See how you slayed yourself . How can u say pure fulani are ls and yet at the same time you said fulani are diverse. I know everyone is trying to claim being light skinned because it is a kind of prestige since the Caucasian look dominates the industry/world. being ls is far from being a fulani trait . Most are dark or Brown . But ls ? Nah , the only African group that wear such crown(majority are Ls) is the khosian from SA .

Lmfao brother I'm not one of those self hating , white washed sisters ok...I'm dark skinned and proud to be a black woman. in my country the one's who marry other tribes are darkskinned , and look like those girls .but the one's who don't mix look like that, plus I don't believe that eurocentric features are the ideal for beauty. wink
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2013
Azmarie:

Lmfao brother I'm not one of those self hating , white washed sisters ok...I'm dark skinned and proud to be a black woman. in my country the one's who marry other tribes are darkskinned , and look like those girls .but the one's who don't mix look like that, plus I don't believe that eurocentric features are the ideal for beauty. wink
maybe you got me wrong ,what I was saying is , being Ls is not a label for Fulani and is more like a myth because most ain't Ls , that's all, i'm not saying there are no Ls Fulani, and it has nothing to do with being pure or mixed . Fulani are as dark as most African. they have different skin tones but saying pure Fulani are Ls is an insult to the rest(majority of the ethnic group) .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqZnQ22DczE

^^ Fulani in Senegal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L175NlhkxFo

^Fulani in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0lhrF3rCis

^ Fulani in Niger

I can go on and on .

Ps: good if you love yourself. Dark or light I love African women .
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2013
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by Azmarie(f): 10:47pm On Jul 07, 2013
I know they come in different colours and have different features...btw are you fulani? here are some pictures the first girl is Gambian and the other two are Nigerians.and they fit my description. grin
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 07, 2013
Azmarie: I know they come in different colours and have different features...btw are you fulani? here are some pictures the first girl is Gambian and the other two are Nigerians.and they fit my description. grin
no i'm not, lived in the north. I can't see your picture and like I said there are LS Fulani but they ain't the majority ,most of them are from very dark to brown .period u will show me some pics . I will show you thousands of pics and videos .
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by Azmarie(f): 10:54pm On Jul 07, 2013
@cCCAMEROONPRIDE the pictures don't want to load.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by Azmarie(f): 10:57pm On Jul 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: no i'm not, lived in the north. I can't see your picture and like I said there are LS Fulani but they ain't the majority ,most of them are from very dark to brown .period u will show me some pics . I will show you thousands of pics and videos .

Lmfao you just won't give up will you. and I didn't say all look like that I said the pure one's do!
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 07, 2013
Azmarie:

Lmfao you just won't give up will you. and I didn't say all look like that I said the pure one's do!
so the people I posted are not pure ? the people I saw were not pure. please give up the dark skinned Fulani are as pure as the LS .
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 07, 2013
Azmarie: @cCCAMEROONPRIDE the pictures don't want to load.
too bad , anyway I think we have enough derailed this thread
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 07, 2013
ooops I forgot. this myth comes from white supremacist with a clear idea in their head. they did the same In Rwand and did the same with my ethnicity. their descriptions are funny
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by Azmarie(f): 11:19pm On Jul 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ooops I forgot. this myth comes from white supremacist with a clear idea in their head. they did the same In Rwand and did the same with my ethnicity. their descriptions are funny

I guess , and what is your tribe anyway?
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 07, 2013
Azmarie:

I guess , and what is your tribe anyway?
BTW since you know Fulani you are supposed to know that they almost live in reclusion and are one of the most close society in African , just to say that mixing is very rare among them also because they are nomads.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agony Of Igbos In Benue / Atiku Presents His Agenda To The Lagos Business School Alumni / Buhari At 22nd Nigerian Economic Summit In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.