Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue (11179 Views)

Ombaste/fulani Clash: Alakio Village Under Attack / Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack / Tiv/fulani Clash Claims 17 In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by Azmarie(f): 11:35pm On Jul 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: BTW since you know Fulani you are supposed to know that they almost live in reclusion and are one of the most close society in African , just to say that mixing is very rare among them also because they are nomads.

lol not the one's in the Gambia, we also don't have the nomadic one's most of them are highly educated and if they aren't , they probably own a little corner shop.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 07, 2013
Azmarie:

lol not the one's in the Gambia, we also don't have the nomadic one's most of them are highly educated and if they aren't , they probably own a little corner shop.

lol you are overhyping them and your country. don't worry I understand. but what's the literacy rate (in Niger, Gambia, Mali, northern Nigeria, Senegal) ? anyway like I said let's move on , you probably have a Fulani BF or husband grin grin grin

are u sure you live in Gambia or Senegal?
and you can b educated and own a shop wink
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by Azmarie(f): 11:50pm On Jul 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

lol you are overhyping them and your country. don't worry I understand. but what's the literacy rate (in Niger, Gambia, Mali, northern Nigeria, Senegal) ? anyway like I said let's move on , you probably have a Fulani BF or husband grin grin grin

are u sure you live in Gambia or Senegal?
and you can b educated and own a shop wink

Lmfao I'm not married and neither do I have a boyfriend, yes I do live in the Gambia , how am I suppose to know the literacy rate? and are you even from Cameroon? trust me the kinds of shops they own you can't be educated and and run them. I'm only supporting them because my grandparents are fulani.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 07, 2013
Azmarie:

Lmfao I'm not married and neither do I have a boyfriend, yes I do live in the Gambia , how am I suppose to know the literacy rate? and are you even from Cameroon? trust me the kinds of shops they own you can't be educated and and run them. I'm only supporting them because my grandparents are fulani.

the literacy rate was kinda a rhetoric question those countries are among the ones with the lowest literacy rate in Africa. I told u Azmarie, I told u to not become a bigot. lol Wft of course i'm from Cameroon(what kind of question is this), I was asking if you live there because you said there are no nomadic Fulani in Gambia. don't they herd cattle in Gambia? even in rural community?

ah ah .you are too mixed. what it is a serer vs Fulani debate? grin grin grin
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by Azmarie(f): 12:07am On Jul 08, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

the literacy rate was kinda a rhetoric question those countries are among the ones with the lowest literacy rate in Africa. I told u Azmarie, I told u to not become a bigot. lol Wft of course i'm from Cameroon(what kind of question is this), I was asking if you live there because you said there are no nomadic Fulani in Gambia. don't they herd cattle in Gambia? even in rural community?

ah ah .you are too mixed. what it is a serer vs Fulani debate? grin grin grin

ok you got me on the literacy rate , thats only because I'm kinda oblivious sometimes...and yes we have nomads but they are not fulani , well I don't think your from Cameroon anyway undecided...
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by Azmarie(f): 12:11am On Jul 08, 2013
@CAMEROONPRIDE those two tribes have got long history together...some people say fulani are a mixture of berber and serer...I don't believe the story anyway.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 08, 2013
Azmarie:

ok you got me on the literacy rate , thats only because I'm kinda oblivious sometimes...and yes we have nomads but they are not fulani , well I don't think your from Cameroon anyway undecided...
where do you think I'm from?
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 08, 2013
Azmarie: @CAMEROONPRIDE those two tribes have got long history together...some people say fulani are a mixture of berber and serer...I don't believe the story anyway.
i meant who will u support?

I don't believe in modern history anyway. They fcked it with their white supremacist and afrocentris bias. I'm who I am and I don't come from anyone, I'm not mixed with anyone.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 08, 2013
This sh1t is funny, u are a newbie and yet u are already doubting about my origins?
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by Azmarie(f): 1:11am On Jul 08, 2013
[quote author=CAMEROONPRIDE] i meant who will u support?

I don't believe in modern history anyway. They fcked it with their white supremacist and afrocentris bias. I'm who I am and I don't come from anyone, I'm not mixed with anyone.[/quote

why should I support anyone of them,it's not like they're in competition. modern African history is nothing but a bunch of crap .why did you get offended , when that guy said some part , of Cameroon belonged to Nigeria ?
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by Azmarie(f): 1:23am On Jul 08, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: This sh1t is funny, u are a newbie and yet u are already doubting about my origins?

wow shocked shocked shocked thought you were holy didn't know you used words like s*** and f***... guess you ain't no alim.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by Nobody: 1:36am On Jul 08, 2013
Azmarie: ..
because his statement was not only false but misleading. you saw how he corrected it himself. is that why you think I'm not Cameroonian?

and I wasn't offended I told u that
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 08, 2013
sorry to disappoint. I don't use them in real tho. but last time I checked no one is holy. are u holy?
Azmarie:

wow shocked shocked shocked thought you were holy didn't know you used words like s*** and f***... guess you ain't no alim.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by enny5: 1:43am On Jul 08, 2013
SUBMARINE: What an irony. Every tribe that gloated over the death of Igbos during the war, have suffered and are suffering serious nemesis in the hands of hausa-fulanis. Finally evil do not pay.

I dont even know wat to call you or say to you right now? You are so naive and small minded. What correlation exists btw the war that happen centuries ago and what is happening in the present economy? Mstweee. Are the igbos any better than any oda tribe? Instead of coming up with a plan for peace u r looking for loop holes. Please go back to ur shop in main market.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by Azmarie(f): 1:46am On Jul 08, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: sorry to disappoint. I don't use them in real tho. but last time I checked no one is holy. are u holy?

Hmmm kinda in my own way I guess smiley but in this day and age who can, everywhere you turn you see or hear something haram.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by Nobody: 1:51am On Jul 08, 2013
Azmarie:

Hmmm kinda in my own way I guess smiley but in this day and age who can, everywhere you turn you see or hear something haram.
keep it up. u are right this world is not an easy one .lol
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by Azmarie(f): 2:01am On Jul 08, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: keep it up. u are right this world is not an easy one .lol

We finally agree on something lol btw are Muslims in your country really holy?
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by Nobody: 2:05am On Jul 08, 2013
Azmarie:

We finally agree on something lol btw are Muslims in your country really holy?
as i told you before no one on this earth is holy, we are only trying. now If u mean what I think you mean , I will say some .most are very open minded and moderated. there's no radicalism in Cameroon.

sister you are yet tell me why you think i'm not from Cameroun?

Ps: we will probably agree on more things, don't worry.

Cameroonian place their ethnicities and country before any religion.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by Azmarie(f): 2:20am On Jul 08, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: as i told you before no one on this earth is holy, we are only trying. now If u mean what I think you mean , I will say some .most are very open minded and moderate. there's no radicalism in Cameroon.

sister you are yet tell me why you think i'm not from Cameroun?

Ps: we will probably agree on more things, don't worry.

Oh I see , I guess it's the same here. To be honest it's because your English, is a lot better than most people, who grew up in English-speaking countries, most people from francophone countries have terrible English. Well the one's I know. grin grin
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by Nobody: 2:22am On Jul 08, 2013
Azmarie:

Oh I see , I guess it's the same here. To be honest it's because your English, is a lot better than most people, who grew up in English-speaking countries, most people from francophone countries have terrible English. Well the one's I know. grin grin
ooh I see. Cameroon is not a francophone country grin grin
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by Azmarie(f): 2:33am On Jul 08, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ooh I see. Cameroon is not a francophone country grin grin

Yes it is!... Or you guys speak Portuguese?
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by Nobody: 2:36am On Jul 08, 2013
Azmarie:

Yes it is!... Or you guys speak Portuguese?
lol it is a bilingual country. there are no official documents where Cameroon will b described as a Francophone country . both English and French are our official languages and they are both mandatory.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by Azmarie(f): 2:43am On Jul 08, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: lol it is a bilingual country. there are no official documents where Cameroon will b described as a Francophone country . both English and French are our official languages and they are both mandatory.

Really I never knew, always thought you guys speak French only... I guess we're learning from each other.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by Nobody: 2:50am On Jul 08, 2013
Azmarie:

Really I never knew, always thought you guys speak French only... I guess we're learning from each other.

okay, lemme clarify. there are Cameroonian who only speak English and there are some who only speak French but the average Cameroonian speaks both languages pretty fluently.

yeah I love to learn .
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by Azmarie(f): 3:05am On Jul 08, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: okay, lemme clarify. there are Cameroonian who only speak English and there are some who only speak French but the average Cameroonian speaks both languages pretty fluently.

yeah I love to learn .

Lol I know what bilingual means!
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by Nobody: 3:09am On Jul 08, 2013
Azmarie:

Lol I know what bilingual means!
okay. grin grin grin
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by alubebe(f): 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2013
Willywilly6:
Gbadexy, Tivs are Fulani Slaves and must remain slaves for ever
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue by blaqoracle: 7:15am On Jul 31, 2013
Awake9ja:

may God answer the bolded prayer to your family and tribe Amen.
because you are far away from these hausa fulanis that is why you said such aborminable things.
I can understand it if you hate ibos but that we MB shall be under the leadership of hausa fulanis again is a curse.

if you do not mind may we divide Nigeria into two (MB,SE,SS) wil be one and (NE,NW,SW) to be another.
I hope you like it so since you love the Fulani hausa leadership so much.

when I say MB I mean (s.kaduna, benue, kogi, nasarawa, taraba, plateau, Abuja etc) niger, part of kogi, kwara, etc will go to hausa Fulani Yoruba region.
go study your history very well.to refer to those areas as middle belt is to be a fool's paradise.middle belt is a climatic grouping, it is neither a political nor an ethnological grouping.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari At 22nd Nigerian Economic Summit In Abuja (Photos) / Atiku Presents His Agenda To The Lagos Business School Alumni / Labour Party's Senators-Elect And Reps-Elect Won't Defect — National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.