Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Eela Iwori Ifa Temple Celebration Day 2013 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eela Iwori Ifa Temple Celebration Day 2013 (10013 Views)

Ifa Temple Service - Ibadan / Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon / I'm Establishing an Ifa Temple! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eela Iwori Ifa Temple Celebration Day 2013 by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:23am On Jul 06, 2013
The Eela Iwori Ifa temple annual Ifa celebration will take place on 25th of this July 2013
with full sacrifice and a lot of prayers.

EELA IWORI IFA TEMPLE CELEBRATION DAY commences with a big sacrifice to all the Gods : IFA, OGUN ,SANGO, OBATALA, OSHUN, OMOLOKUN, EGUNGUN , etc.

Preparations will start from 22nd to 25th of this month.

Many people are coming from all over the world, including Chief Priests from across Yorubaland.

you are invited also. you can contribute to the sacrifice and prayers yourself as well if you want to. .

Address: 9,SAMUEL STREET OFF SUNNY JIGIDE BY OGUDU SANDFILL OGUDU LAGOS STATE NIGERIA

[for further information on details,routes/direction you can contact the presiding Babalawo's number +2348033315953, +2348027457380]

The Gods Bless Nigeria! cool

1 Like

Re: Eela Iwori Ifa Temple Celebration Day 2013 by Obalufon: 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2013
25th of July, I will keep the date in mind .Surely i'll be there .

1 Like

Re: Eela Iwori Ifa Temple Celebration Day 2013 by gen2briz(m): 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2013
ifa jinkinjikin,ifa mo gbo ro kan ..*in Peter fatomilola voice*
Re: Eela Iwori Ifa Temple Celebration Day 2013 by damekadon: 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2013
Nice...praying everything goes well as we celebrate our culture and religion.

2 Likes

Re: Eela Iwori Ifa Temple Celebration Day 2013 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2013
What's this all about
What's the Temple used for
What type of sacrifice is Op writing about
Re: Eela Iwori Ifa Temple Celebration Day 2013 by ninja4life(m): 3:11pm On Jul 15, 2013
Ifa a gbe wa oo.lol ok ifa jigijigi ifa molorokan ifa jigijigi o ifa molorokan won ni ao joye ilesanmi oo.lmao happy celebration to them may orunmila grant them their wishes.lol
Re: Eela Iwori Ifa Temple Celebration Day 2013 by druid06(m): 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2013
You finally made it to the frontpage. Kudos.

1 Like

Re: Eela Iwori Ifa Temple Celebration Day 2013 by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
Obalufon: 25th of July, I will keep the date in mind .Surely i'll be there .
Obalufon, how you dey? Longest time. I never knew you are on this site. Regards to Oduduwa, Oranmiyan & co.
Last Bullet:
Happy Celebration.

4 Likes

Re: Eela Iwori Ifa Temple Celebration Day 2013 by bennie1980(m): 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2013
E ma pe opele leke, e ma pe ifa l'ole, Ifa ki ja a le, Ki pa a ro.

Aburu, aboye o. Orunmila Agboniregun a gbe gbogbo wa a o. Ase Edumare

1 Like

Re: Eela Iwori Ifa Temple Celebration Day 2013 by Fazhy: 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2013
Hope you will upload pics of the event later.

Re: Eela Iwori Ifa Temple Celebration Day 2013 by xykms101: 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2013
Hmmm! Christians are shouting Jesus, Muslims are screaming Allah Now i heard a devil making noise.

Heaven indeed belongs to pagan.
Re: Eela Iwori Ifa Temple Celebration Day 2013 by arabanibaba: 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2013
ifa olokun asoro dayo, iwaju opon, olukanran lotun, olukanran losi , odu ifa to jade oturanhunsogbe adifa fun orun mila nijo baba sawo ilu aje oni iwo orun mila, ebu loma ru , koni eku meji, koni eja meji abi we gbada, mobo omo awo kanku .

1 Like

Re: Eela Iwori Ifa Temple Celebration Day 2013 by whitecat007: 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2013
Get lost!
udifrancis: What's this all about
Re: Eela Iwori Ifa Temple Celebration Day 2013 by AugustRush1: 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
Follow and serve Jesus; He is THE way,THE truth and THE light

4 Likes

Re: Eela Iwori Ifa Temple Celebration Day 2013 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2013
tongue wetin cum happen
Re: Eela Iwori Ifa Temple Celebration Day 2013 by whitecat007: 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2013
You mentally deranged individuals will not derail this thread embarassed

xykms101: Hmmm! Christians are shouting Jesus, Muslims are screaming Allah Now i heard a devil making noise.

Heaven indeed belongs to pagan.

1 Like

Re: Eela Iwori Ifa Temple Celebration Day 2013 by damekadon: 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2013
Ignore those that seek to derail please.
whitecat007: You mentally deranged individuals will not derail this thread embarassed

1 Like

Re: Eela Iwori Ifa Temple Celebration Day 2013 by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2013
druid06: You finally made it to the frontpage. Kudos.

finally my bro! all credits to Mod manmustwac and Mukina2. cool

1 Like

Re: Eela Iwori Ifa Temple Celebration Day 2013 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 15, 2013
@PAGAN9JA

Are u now happy a pagan thread made front page?
Re: Eela Iwori Ifa Temple Celebration Day 2013 by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2013
Segeggs: @PAGAN9JA

Yes all thnx to the Gods and the Mods. wink

1 Like

Re: Eela Iwori Ifa Temple Celebration Day 2013 by ajanaku2(m): 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2013
August_Rush :

You are a very big Fool! Must you fuckin' comment? May Sango strike that your mouth!

@topic...

...lovin' this!

...reppin' OGUN...The Yoruba god of War, Iron and metallic ore!

Ogun lakaiye, Osin imole...Ogun alada meji, Ofi okan sanko, ofi okan yena!

3 Likes

Re: Eela Iwori Ifa Temple Celebration Day 2013 by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:07pm On Jul 15, 2013
udifrancis: What's this all about

Its about the Ifa Orisha Traditional Religious Prayers & Festival that will take place on the 23rd-25th. you are invited.

If you are not Yoruba, ignore this thread, unless you want to come there out of personal interest or curiosity.

The Temple is a shrine dedicated to the Gods for worship and divination. If you have any problems in the material or spiritual world , you can assess it there.

The sacrifice involves your giving away something to get something in return, usually to address problems or for prayers. The main sacrifices will be carried out by the priest for everyones behalf, bu if you want to give in something yourself, you can. (usually its a Goat or chicken or liqour and other such consumables or money).

2 Likes

Re: Eela Iwori Ifa Temple Celebration Day 2013 by Pukkah: 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2013
I wish you happy celebrations. You guys are actually the most accommodating out of all the religionists in Nigeria.

You tolerate needless and unprovoked insults from Christians and Muslims alike and I think you're the most tenacious for making traditional religion survive till this day in spite of the assault from white colonialists and attacks from black, ignorant extremists.

The funny thing is that the same set of Muslims and Christians, who hypocritically recoil or frown in public at any mention of the traditionalists, patronize them in secret. Any wonder that the several babalawos and traditional religion adherents are increasing in number?

Have fun guys.

6 Likes

Re: Eela Iwori Ifa Temple Celebration Day 2013 by sylve11: 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2013
@ Pagan naija, pls do upload pics of the event after the celebration. wink cool

1 Like

Re: Eela Iwori Ifa Temple Celebration Day 2013 by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2013
^sure ill try my best to procure them. wink

1 Like

Re: Eela Iwori Ifa Temple Celebration Day 2013 by Pukkah: 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2013
August_Rush :

I wish you knew a bit of history and how farsighted Europeans have used the politics of religion to dominate your people and stunt their potentials.

Indeed, it is a pity.

4 Likes

Re: Eela Iwori Ifa Temple Celebration Day 2013 by xykms101: 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
Segeggs: @PAGAN9JA

He's not a pagan, he's an idol worshiper.
Re: Eela Iwori Ifa Temple Celebration Day 2013 by sholly2000ng(m): 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2013
ÁBORUBOYÈ.... ÍFÀ AGBÉ WÀ OOOOOO.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT IFA, VISIT www.ajigbotifa.com
Re: Eela Iwori Ifa Temple Celebration Day 2013 by PENMIGHT(m): 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
Do not abuse what they worship so that they do not revile your God .
"Lakum dinukum wa-l- yadinn".

3 Likes

Re: Eela Iwori Ifa Temple Celebration Day 2013 by Rossikk(m): 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
It would be nice if these traditional religionists got together and actually built a proper Temple like in the old days of African civilization in the Nile Valley, Nubia, East Africa etc. Back then the temple was the biggest and best building in any city. Sure, the invasion of islam and christianity sabotaged all that, but now that we're free of overt domination by those groups, we can emerge from our makeshift shrines and start to openly and boldly build temples to God and his gods.

1 Like

Re: Eela Iwori Ifa Temple Celebration Day 2013 by RedLight1: 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2013
xykms101: He's not a pagan, he's an idol worshiper.
but u are not an idol worshiper right? u only worship christ?

2 Likes

Re: Eela Iwori Ifa Temple Celebration Day 2013 by olaheavy1: 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2013
@Pagan9ja, I never knew you were Yoruba. Hmmm, well, maybe I mistook you for @Okijajuju. Anyway, good luck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of The Tree Of Life? / S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads / Prosperity Pastors Increasing Poverty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.