Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Was D Boy In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was D Boy In Love? (779 Views)

My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever / Toast A Girl/boy In 10 Words. / She Is A Virgin. D Day Of Ur Honeymoon Was D Begining Of Her Menses. Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was D Boy In Love? by Essential824(f): 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2013
I have been dating a guy for 3yrs he prosposed to me two and half into d relationship i accepted. 6months later, he told me his sister's pastor said we can't get married becos we are not meant to be. He started behaving strange i confronted him, he told me d pressure frm his people is much we can't continue i accepted my fate and fought wit my emotions to move on but. he still wants us to be frnds saying he love and value me alot. Wat do u think i do should i accept his friendship or wat.......?

1 Like

Re: Was D Boy In Love? by fredopayee(m): 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2013
Run for your dear life. Since the family didny accept you. Or u want fire on the moutanin when you show??
Re: Was D Boy In Love? by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 07, 2013
Tell that guy to kick rocks.
Re: Was D Boy In Love? by Lovetinz(m): 5:42am On Jul 07, 2013
Are you really that daft
Re: Was D Boy In Love? by Mynd44: 6:21am On Jul 07, 2013
I have a problem here oooo. He said his Sister's pastor? Like not even his own ooo. Which means his sister dictates to him and he answers......

Look if he is that silly as a BF, he ain't worth being friends with
Re: Was D Boy In Love? by k2039: 8:06am On Jul 07, 2013
Wat do u think i do should i accept his friendship or wat.......?
Tell him to marry the pastors daughter and also make her his friend. Trust me, you don't have time for time-wasters, just disregard his invitation and move on, life is to short to spend your time with an indecisive man.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Deeply In Love With Two Women / What Really Happens During Courtship? / LADIES FIRST:- When And When Not Is It Applicable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.