Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Stability Of Mtn Network - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Stability Of Mtn Network (2995 Views)

Meet The Founders And Country Of Origin Of MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat / Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? / What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stability Of Mtn Network by ahmedgafar7(m): 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2013
I think this is a big issue,I was using a magic sim before it was blocked i didn't really enjoy it because it wasn,t stable at all disconnects every 5 mins on my pc,after it was blocked(now awoken) i started using the complete plan which is more stable dan the magic sim but not completely stable....i want us share how stable mtn internet is in ur area and steps you've taken to make it stable,though i have mtn network is bad(like 1 bar of 3G everytime) in my area but i get speeds up to 2mb/s
Re: Stability Of Mtn Network by physise(m): 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2013
ahmedgafar7: I think this is a big issue,I was using a magic sim before it was blocked i didn't really enjoy it because it wasn,t stable at all disconnects every 5 mins on my pc,after it was blocked(now awoken) i started using the complete plan which is more stable dan the magic sim but not completely stable....i want us share how stable mtn internet is in ur area and steps you've taken to make it stable,though i have mtn network is bad(like 1 bar of 3G everytime) in my area but i get speeds up to 2mb/s
nt stable,disconnect every 50mins
Re: Stability Of Mtn Network by ahmedgafar7(m): 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2013
physise: nt stable,disconnect every 50mins
thank GOD i'm nt alone
Re: Stability Of Mtn Network by Joe50(m): 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2013
mine often disconnect every minutes. angry angry angry angry
i use bb monthly subscription plan.

their network is so frustrating, you can't even download angry angry angry angry angry
i need stable network abeg sad sad sad

anyone know if glo or etisalat network bb plan work on pc?
mtn is killing my business angry sad sad
Re: Stability Of Mtn Network by Bjayjay: 8:00pm On Jul 06, 2013
what apn am I to use? am using an android phone
Re: Stability Of Mtn Network by physise(m): 8:08pm On Jul 06, 2013
Bjayjay: what apn am I to use? am using an android phone
wetin dis one dey talk?use default apn or blackberry.net
Re: Stability Of Mtn Network by biz2get(m): 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2013
ahmedgafar7: I think this is a big issue,I was using a magic sim before it was blocked i didn't really enjoy it because it wasn,t stable at all disconnects every 5 mins on my pc,after it was blocked(now awoken) i started using the complete plan which is more stable dan the magic sim but not completely stable....i want us share how stable mtn internet is in ur area and steps you've taken to make it stable,though i have mtn network is bad(like 1 bar of 3G everytime) in my area but i get speeds up to 2mb/s

youra is evn beta you got 2mb/s i can even get 1kb/m lol me go soon port join etisalat magic sim
i heard it unlimited oh
Re: Stability Of Mtn Network by Mayor46(m): 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2013
Mine also his worse just 3g booster for my n3

1 Like

Re: Stability Of Mtn Network by ahmedgafar7(m): 11:44pm On Jul 06, 2013
is there anything as etisalat magic sim ? tell us if u av an idea coz etisalat nd Glo is good in my area
Re: Stability Of Mtn Network by ahmedgafar7(m): 11:46pm On Jul 06, 2013
Joe50: mine often disconnect every minutes. angry angry angry angry
i use bb monthly subscription plan.

their network is so frustrating, you can't even download angry angry angry angry angry
i need stable network abeg sad sad sad

anyone know if glo or etisalat network bb plan work on pc?
mtn is killing my business angry sad sad
its just dat i haven't seen any cheap plan on etisalat or glo i would have ported
Re: Stability Of Mtn Network by smajatt(m): 5:45am On Jul 07, 2013
mine disconnect too alot but when i started using a software lyk dat "reconnect" and hotspot shield it became fair atleast not every 5mins again.......d only downside on hotspot shield is that it makes torrent downloading slow and its a big loss to some1 lyk mysef who uses torrent mostly,bt aside taht i maintain a stable network.. u can also use ur andriod wireless hotspot to connect,i use dat too wen d network just wants to prove stubborn...after disconnecting more than 5 times daily on my andriod the network stabilizes itself so just share ur connection with ur pc....any1 u lyk..

Re: Stability Of Mtn Network by ahmedgafar7(m): 11:12pm On Jul 07, 2013
smajatt: mine disconnect too alot but when i started using a software lyk dat "reconnect" and hotspot shield it became fair atleast not every 5mins again.......d only downside on hotspot shield is that it makes torrent downloading slow and its a big loss to some1 lyk mysef who uses torrent mostly,bt aside taht i maintain a stable network.. u can also use ur andriod wireless hotspot to connect,i use dat too wen d network just wants to prove stubborn...after disconnecting more than 5 times daily on my andriod the network stabilizes itself so just share ur connection with ur pc....any1 u lyk..
I think hotspot shield works
Re: Stability Of Mtn Network by cupid4ig(m): 1:52am On Jul 08, 2013
Mine disconnects every 50seconds its really frustrating. Am just tired of Mtn thinking of buying multilinks 3G evdo modem and use with sandwich embarassed
Re: Stability Of Mtn Network by Joe50(m): 12:24pm On Jul 08, 2013
Mtn need to do something about the disconnecting issue.

My friend loaded 500 n subscribe for one day plan of 150mb

Cud u believe d guy did not make any meaningful browsing b4 it was exhausted.
Every time na disconnect grin
D guy wan cry grin
Re: Stability Of Mtn Network by Joe50(m): 12:40pm On Jul 08, 2013
Front page pls.
Re: Stability Of Mtn Network by smajatt(m): 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2013
Joe50: Mtn need to do something about the disconnecting issue.

mtn won't do a thing cos it was not so when the magic sim stuff was still working.....they did on purpose for non bb users to get frustrated....so u just have to find a way to solve the issue but as for mtn forget that side guy...... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Stability Of Mtn Network by Joe50(m): 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2013
smajatt:
mtn won't do a thing cos it was not so when the magic sim stuff was still working.....they did on purpose for non bb users to get frustrated....so u just have to find a way to solve the issue but as for mtn forget that side guy...... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Who told u is only bb n magic sim dat experience it angry even their normal subscription too.
At u an angent undecided
Re: Stability Of Mtn Network by smajatt(m): 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2013
Joe50:

Who told u is only bb n magic sim dat experience it angry even their normal subscription too.
At u an angent undecided

dude am nt infact those who have done business with me on nairaland knows am nt....bt am only replying u out of curiosty,just wanna know what wars rage in ur mind...now to ur answer i bought a plan just yesterday to test the network wahal and alas i discovered i browsed for straight 3hrs without the network disconnecting..so guy PARK WELL MAKE U ON UR INNER LIGHT..
Re: Stability Of Mtn Network by ahmedgafar7(m): 2:13am On Jul 09, 2013
I didn't knw non cheat Sims are also facing dis...dnt worry Mtn will find a solution wen everybody ports to beta network....
Re: Stability Of Mtn Network by choix007(m): 5:10am On Jul 09, 2013
ahmedgafar7: I think hotspot shield works

pls how do u use this hotspotshield
Re: Stability Of Mtn Network by ahmedgafar7(m): 5:04pm On Jul 10, 2013
choix007:

pls how do u use this hotspotshield
it changes you IP to American,so you ‎ won't be traced..and ur network won't be disconnected
Re: Stability Of Mtn Network by ahmedgafar7(m): 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2013
Hotspot shield doesn't work again ooo

(1) (Reply)

CONFIRMED(oneplus 2) After The Unveiling Event @july27 / Friends Please Tell Me The Phone Good / Battery Life Comparison: Galaxy S8 And S8+ Vs Iphone 7 And 7+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.