Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,946 members, 7,814,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

A Teacher With N500,000 Needs Business Advice - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Teacher With N500,000 Needs Business Advice (3585 Views)

Is N500,000 Enough To Start A Small Scale Restaurant? / Pls Help, He Needs Business Advice On How To Suceed As A Startup Biz In Nigeria / What Small Buisness Can I Start With N500,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Teacher With N500,000 Needs Business Advice by spothot: 9:15am On Jul 08, 2013
coputa: @op if you don't like the sbhool business,you can opt for buying and selling of fast moving products....rent a small shop in a highly populated area,,don't go for a big and expensive shop..stock it with things like; bags of rice,(small),4 litres of vegetable and palm oil,,b.ags of sachet salt,carton of tin tomatoes,maggi and curry spices...you can also add carton of biscuit,sachet drinks like multina sip it,BoBo and lacasera....retail to both individual and small retail outlet in your area......my friend,the money you have with you is much and its a gold mine..please make good use of it.,run away fron all online businesses....i will post other good business you can do that will transform your life..
many thanks, ....expecting more
Re: A Teacher With N500,000 Needs Business Advice by spothot: 9:18am On Jul 08, 2013
coputa: Nobody makes money from forex,trading except those that sells e-bonks,and host semimars..forex trading has fustrated many nigerians,..
hmnnn
Re: A Teacher With N500,000 Needs Business Advice by tsardebeau: 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2013
How about supplying books to schools?

I am an author and publisher of school books and this is very lucrative business.

email me for further information.
Re: A Teacher With N500,000 Needs Business Advice by spothot: 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2013
tsardebeau: How about supplying books to schools?

I am an author and publisher of school books and this is very lucrative business.

email me for further information.
ok
Re: A Teacher With N500,000 Needs Business Advice by spothot: 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2013
@wealthguru1 don't u think these business ideas of yours will take much of my time?
Note that i'm already securely employed, i just need sth to do after school hours that won't take much of my time and as well add to my income.
Re: A Teacher With N500,000 Needs Business Advice by spothot: 9:56am On Jul 09, 2013
nairafx: @ Op, some1 advised u abt granite biz. It is a gud idea. Check my recent posts as I have a tokunbo trailer head & needs some1 to partner so that we buy a bucket body. With this, u will earn cool money wkly. We will be working around Ogun, Oyo & Ibadan. Call me on 08130552321 or email fxpronaija@gmail.com.
...while it's a profitable venture, i must also consider the time factor as stated earlier
Re: A Teacher With N500,000 Needs Business Advice by Originalsly: 10:47am On Jul 09, 2013
Back to investing in education...it depends on the level you teach..the higher the better...the bigger and more reputable the school the better...if you teach a class that's preparing to take an exam the better. Rent a location near to the school and give after school lessons in English or Math only.Teach at two levels only...those about to take the exam and those who would be taking it the following year. If you specialize like this you would be more effective and whoever comes to your lessons would show a marked improvement in their class performance.That's what the parents would be looking for and pretty soon word would spread that you are soooo good. The siblings of the students of your school would be the first outsiders to join your lessons. The reason for starting near to the school is because your starters would be from your school and can step over after school. Your initial investment is just rent and furniture. Later on you will meed a larger space that can be in any location because you would already have reputation and they would find you wherever you go. Just my advice....chew it well before deciding if to swallow or hmmm...spit it out.
Re: A Teacher With N500,000 Needs Business Advice by spothot: 11:23am On Jul 09, 2013
Originalsly: Back to investing in education...it depends on the level you teach..the higher the better...the bigger and more reputable the school the better...if you teach a class that's preparing to take an exam the better. Rent a location near to the school and give after school lessons in English or Math only.Teach at two levels only...those about to take the exam and those who would be taking it the following year. If you specialize like this you would be more effective and whoever comes to your lessons would show a marked improvement in their class performance.That's what the parents would be looking for and pretty soon word would spread that you are soooo good. The siblings of the students of your school would be the first outsiders to join your lessons. The reason for starting near to the school is because your starters would be from your school and can step over after school. Your initial investment is just rent and furniture. Later on you will meed a larger space that can be in any location because you would already have reputation and they would find you wherever you go. Just my advice....chew it well before deciding if to swallow or hmmm...spit it out.
....that's a good idea; many thanks
Re: A Teacher With N500,000 Needs Business Advice by longevity1(m): 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2013
spothot: I am a teacher here in Lagos with about N500,000 in my bank account but honestly don’t really know what investments to make to augment my salary as i plan to marry soon. Pls nairalanders, what business can i venture in considering the fact that i only have time after school hours except on weekends & during holidays?

My dear teacher,If you will be interested in making an investment to get 50% of the 500k you can contact me.You will get N50,000 monthly to make a total returns of N750,000.You will be given post dated cheques in your favour to present every month in line of a written agreement.Your funds will be invested in a nylon business.
Anthony
08022221860/08033136684
anthonystephen@yahoo.com
Re: A Teacher With N500,000 Needs Business Advice by oluking: 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2013
longevity1:

My dear teacher,If you will be interested in making an investment to get 50% of the 500k you can contact me.You will get N50,000 monthly to make a total returns of N750,000.You will be given post dated cheques in your favour to present every month in line of a written agreement.Your funds will be invested in a nylon business.
Anthony
08022221860/08033136684
anthonystephen@yahoo.com

Abeg run away from this guy....a have been a victim from people like this.They will prepare posted dated cheques and you will not hear from them again.
Re: A Teacher With N500,000 Needs Business Advice by spothot: 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2013
longevity1:

Anthony
08022221860/08033136684
anthonystephen@yahoo.com
...but why post-dated cheque if u're genuine?
Re: A Teacher With N500,000 Needs Business Advice by Jehu24: 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2013
nairafx: @ Op, some1 advised u abt granite biz. It is a gud idea. Check my recent posts as I have a tokunbo trailer head & needs some1 to partner so that we buy a bucket body. With this, u will earn cool money wkly. We will be working around Ogun, Oyo & Ibadan. Call me on 08130552321 or email fxpronaija@gmail.com.

go to http://millionswithbim.com
Re: A Teacher With N500,000 Needs Business Advice by spothot: 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2013
Jehu24:

go to http://millionswithbim.com
i'm not looking 4 a full time job. pls read my post
Re: A Teacher With N500,000 Needs Business Advice by guyefe(m): 10:54pm On Jul 12, 2013
forex trade will be okay,with good money management and sound strategy,no matter the volatility your fund will be save.

you can email- rickyefe@yahoo.com, lets talk
Re: A Teacher With N500,000 Needs Business Advice by spothot: 5:33am On Jul 13, 2013
guyefe: forex trade will be okay,with good money management and sound strategy,no matter the volatility your fund will be save.

you can email- rickyefe@yahoo.com, lets talk
Forex here!!! Forex there!!! .....seems too good to be true
Re: A Teacher With N500,000 Needs Business Advice by delln(m): 7:29am On Jul 13, 2013
I cannot advice you on the type of business to venture into, but my job will be to guide you towards realizing the potential that is inherent inside of you.

What are you really passionate about, what do you love doing with joy and passion? Think about that and find businesses related to your passion and you have a 99.9% chance of succeeding.

Research have shown that 75% of successful business people are those who run businesses that are in line with their passion.

What is your passion?
Re: A Teacher With N500,000 Needs Business Advice by delln(m): 7:31am On Jul 13, 2013
Let me quickly add that you are not in business for the money in the first place, your passion as a business owner is first to enure the happiness and satisfaction of other people. Add value to lives by solving problems. That should be your number one motive for starting a business. I hope this helps?
Re: A Teacher With N500,000 Needs Business Advice by Originalsly: 8:44am On Jul 13, 2013
delln: Let me quickly add that you are not in business for the money in the first place, your passion as a business owner is first to enure the happiness and satisfaction of other people. Add value to lives by solving problems. That should be your number one motive for starting a business. I hope this helps?
Are you talking about business or charity? The guy is looking to make profit...that's his number one and only priority.
Re: A Teacher With N500,000 Needs Business Advice by guyefe(m): 8:52am On Jul 13, 2013
spothot:
Forex here!!! Forex there!!! .....seems too good to be true

why dont you give it a try ,forget about what those greedy traders say those who want to make 500,000 naira to be 1M in 1 day.

money management you will see result. main while your 500,000naira will be save,Bring your lawyer ,i will sign an agreement with you,if your 500,000naira get loss i refund it,but if will make profit in the long run, you make a promise that you will fulfill. you can reach me on email- rickyefe@yahoo.com.

with my 5yrs experience,it will stupid of me to loss 100usd{about 16k talk less of 500k}
Re: A Teacher With N500,000 Needs Business Advice by longevity1(m): 1:27am On Jul 15, 2013
oluking:

Abeg run away from this guy....a have been a victim from people like this.They will prepare posted dated cheques and you will not hear from them again.

Oluking,I suppose you have read the rules before making your post.you should not make comments that are directly or remotely insultive to a member.it where better you reported and the owners of the site investigate.If you don't have a comment to make or sensible contributions,its more civilised you remained silent.Issuind post dated checques carries. A long jail term if it bounces.I am a responsible man with intergrity

Re: A Teacher With N500,000 Needs Business Advice by spothot: 1:53am On Jul 15, 2013
longevity1:
Oluking,I suppose you have read the rules before making your post.you should not make comments that are directly or remotely insultive to a member.it where better you reported and the owners of the site investigate.If you don't have a comment to make or sensible contributions,its more civilised you remained silent.Issuind post dated checques carries. A long jail term if it bounces.I am a responsible man with intergrity
hmnnnn
Re: A Teacher With N500,000 Needs Business Advice by spothot: 9:09am On Jul 15, 2013
delln: I cannot advice you on the type of business to venture into, but my job will be to guide you towards realizing the potential that is inherent inside of you.

What are you really passionate about, what do you love doing with joy and passion? Think about that and find businesses related to your passion and you have a 99.9% chance of succeeding.

Research have shown that 75% of successful business people are those who run businesses that are in line with their passion.

What is your passion?
.....quite insightful piece i must confess; but my brother what happens when what you are passionate about doesn't quickly bring the expected returns particularly in this society we are?
Re: A Teacher With N500,000 Needs Business Advice by spothot: 3:41am On Jul 17, 2013
....more ideas pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dollar To Crash To N203 As Dangote Takes Another Bold Step / Nigerian Digital Publishing Startup: Reports First Profitable Quarter / How Much Does Ashawo Charge In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.