Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! (23177 Views)

Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' / Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms / Flesh Eater, Demonic Prostitute Exposed In Lagos Crusade(pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by collyno200(m): 12:51pm On Jul 07, 2013
op are u saying 15 years ago there was blackberry kingdom....na wa oooo and besides why do all their members look so depressed
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by gerald09(m): 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2013
Una don c wating Nollywood and PHCN don cos, people are now cin tin. Blackberry kindom smh, what was its name b4 blackberry came Microsoft Kingdom? WOW! Church business in the making. I call BS on d whole tin, u gullible religious fanatics here can vex all u want.

3 Likes

Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2013
Yeah right! We should all go into d jungle n live like Adam n Eve:p. Fake silly stories.
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by bingbagbo(m): 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2013
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by Kslib(m): 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2013
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by elder05(m): 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2013
Blackberry kingdom If I hear
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by gerald09(m): 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2013
Gifted4all: Narialanders u guys tk everytin for joke too bad.believe in testimony so dat u can overcome d world wit ur own testimony.shekina
Yeah dude I believe in testimonies as much as d next guy but dis is just crappy a miracle is when a staving child wakes up in d morning with no hope for food steps out his door n sees dangote in his compound n he (dangote) gives his family a million to help feed that child, that's a miracle dat dude is d worst script writer ever.
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2013
lekkie073: BlackBerry kingdom ? What about android kingdom? Ibos and fraud.......they go hand_in_hand angry

The mother and father that gave birth to you must be regretting now.
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by bigx(m): 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2013
Poor attempt at viral marketing

And attempt at enslaving people with fear

1 Like

Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 07, 2013
Its possible that the white borrowed the word blacbbery from that Kingdom.. Most of modern things invented are through demonic power.. I was watching a documentary about ancient astrology on YouTube I was surprised that this ancient astrologers made some inscription on rocks about a personality on outer planet.. This figure dressed like Armstrong and appollo.. Mind you this drawing has been there more than 2000 years ago

2 Likes

Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by toluernanes: 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2013
Chai...what can I say...only in Nigeria!!!

Was it not God that made the gold that's used in making jewelry. Didn't he create all things? Why are people now attributing EVERYTHING in this world to be he devil's creation?

Some people believe more in the devil's power than in God's. They're just yet to realize it.

2 Likes

Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by toluernanes: 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2013
mikeoh: Its possible that the white borrowed the word blacbbery from that Kingdom.. Most of modern things invented are through demonic power.. I was watching a documentary about ancient astrology on YouTube I was surprised that this ancient astrologers made some inscription on rocks about a personality on outer planet.. This figure dressed like Armstrong and appollo.. Mind you this drawing has been there more than 2000 years ago

are you for real? read my post above. i'm quite sure you're one of them
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by MuyiGL: 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2013
chygoz3: Blackberry kingdom ke? In 2001? No comment
As in, I tire oh
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by Alekhine: 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2013
No wonder why there is Racism. There is no way a white man will ever think himself equal to the fool that wrote this n to the other fools that believe.

3 Likes

Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by albacete(m): 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2013
in other words, no BB 10 for me again.
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by druid06(m): 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2013
Story sounds far-fetched.

The spoiler alert was the part where she laid emphasis on "BlackBerry Kingdom"

Also, another part that got me cracking and confirmed my suspicion that this story was a farse was the headgear and make-up part.

This is the exact reason why I don't go to church, too much lies, too much false prophesies, deliverance, too many fake prophets all in the name of winning more soul and making more money.

This is just a cheap way to get publicity..

Bye everyone, I'm off to my BlackBerry Kingdom. grin grin
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by trolling(m): 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2013
We don't wrestle with flesh and blood but with spiritual wickedness in high places. You guys should Google Bohemian grove and see the global wicked elite practicing what she just confessed.

1 Like

Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by felipemadero(m): 1:21pm On Jul 07, 2013
holypower: amenpeople will start doubting and arguing on this matter, I myself have read this kind of message because I love reading testimonies like this. Out of about 15 of them, some testimony like this both in nigeria....both in other countries they are condenming jewelries yet people are stiff necked and with their heart of unbelief, eternal punishment awaits them smileyGlory be to GOD almighty.for those who want to join the church of satan so that they will be rich, look and
see that there is no power in the devil but there
is power in CHRIST and in His name

hu posted dis biggest lie of d decade!!!
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by Chimeluv(f): 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2013
The kind of testimonies i read from that church makes me wonder if there is any hope for the black race.
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by Asiwaju9ja(m): 1:26pm On Jul 07, 2013
With all this commanding powers wen dey ur eyes, you no fit go Central Bank? or even sef enter community Bank make u command dem? Abi una get morals and ethics for that side?
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by CzarChris(m): 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2013
WTF did I just read? Am a christian, but this religious fanactism just has to stop. What do people enjoy in making christianity which was brought to make us free feel like a bondage? Jesus said his yoke is light, but most doctrines make christianity seem like being in prison. Wat da hell is blackberry kingdom? God will judge all those twisting his instructions. Well, to everyone his own.
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by godman01(m): 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2013
Blackberry Kingdom my foot. Even if this true, saying God should destroy them, Did God destroy you?
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by Janeify(f): 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2013
[quote
author=Goldenheart]Why is it only in Nigeria these things
happen?![/quote]

cos africa xpecially Nigeria is religion concious though pple dont
understand.bt d greatest attack is launched on Africa inorder 2 destroy
Gods purpose 4 his pple....
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by tareigns(m): 1:35pm On Jul 07, 2013
LAUGHING LIKE DEXTER... C bobo grin
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 07, 2013
this poo should be taken to facebook where u will get 10000 amens in 2 minutes from ignorant folks.

1 Like

Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by Francheezy(m): 1:36pm On Jul 07, 2013
NIGERIANS

NAWA OOHHHH

1 Like

Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by Redhot111(m): 1:37pm On Jul 07, 2013
a good number of diz people claiming to demons b4 r actually liars. most of dem are igbo people looking 4 cool money so dey jst confess nonsence on CDs and start selling jst to make d money. doz peaple fit do anytin 4 money o. even if dey have to lie against demselves. na wa o
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 07, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Your Queen is a Learner

Blackberry has lost its market share

Na Android and Iphone dey reign now....

So on point bro. This article is the worst crap in the history of mankind.
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by Janeify(f): 1:41pm On Jul 07, 2013
[quote
author=Redhot111]a good number of diz people claiming to demons b4 r
actually liars. most of dem are igbo people looking 4 cool money so dey
jst confess nonsence on CDs and start selling jst to make d money. doz
peaple fit do anytin 4 money o. even if dey have to lie against
demselves. na wa o[/quote]

d LORD rebuke u!b4 u judge others,accept dat u r guilty.u dnt av d right 2 talk rubbish cos u jst cant b lyk d igbos.##fAcT***

1 Like

Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by UgooJosh: 1:54pm On Jul 07, 2013
scaler345: This is only for the RELIGIOUS people.

So, if you have a brain and you are using it, GTFO of this thread.
YES! Here's the language of a man who soars above Religion... ''GTFO''... May God have Mercy on us, Amen!
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by scaler345: 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2013
Ugoo-Josh:

YES! Here's the language of a man who soars above Religion... ''GTFO''... May God have Mercy on us, Amen!

So Mr. Ugoo-Josh, what's wrong with "GTFO"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Four (4) Lies That Steal Our Self-worth / Bishop Emmanuel Oko-Jaja: Kissing The Bride In Church During Wedding Is Unholy / No To Sex Outside Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.