Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! (23158 Views)

Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' / Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms / Flesh Eater, Demonic Prostitute Exposed In Lagos Crusade(pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by mchileks4luv(f): 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2013
Abeg ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ i need money,@ op is there anything like money kingdom so dat i will join them.

Na wa Oº°˚˚°º.
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by trolling(m): 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2013
A bigger demon can cast out a smaller demon that don't mean your deliverance came from the true living God, or haven't you read about Belzeebub
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by freecocoa(f): 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2013
This is poor advertising.

Chosen can do better.
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by jess5(f): 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2013
mikeoh: Its possible that the white borrowed the word blacbbery from that Kingdom.. Most of modern things invented are through demonic power.. I was watching a documentary about ancient astrology on YouTube I was surprised that this ancient astrologers made some inscription on rocks about a personality on outer planet.. This figure dressed like Armstrong and appollo.. Mind you this drawing has been there more than 2000 years ago

You and your uninformed reply and borrowing of words from your so called kingdom. I bet you are unaware that there is a fruit called Blackberry. Borrowing words from that kingdom indeed.

Now, those are Blackberries above smiley

3 Likes

Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by TabletMan: 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2013
peteregwu: DELIVERANCE FROM FOUR DEMONIC KINGDOMS!

So after sitting there, they made the queen the only overseer of four wicked kingdoms namely: Akakarike
kingdom, Blackberry kingdom,
Aircraft and Marine Kingdoms. 1
with the name of the above kingdom mentioned why will I believe in your testimony, none of those kingdom is a demonic kingdom.......among about nine thousand demonic kingdom none them is BLACKBERRY KINGDOM....#PLS NO QUESTION#

Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by Oyinprince(m): 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2013
chygoz3: Blackberry kingdom ke? In 2001? No comment
Thank you abeg! 2001, blackberry kingdom...smh @ dis folktale
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by Oyinprince(m): 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2013
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by Oyinprince(m): 2:47pm On Jul 07, 2013
freecocoa: This is poor advertising.

Chosen can do better.
lol, really poor advertising

1 Like

Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by amiskurie(m): 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2013
.....and they will begin testimonies,fire here-fire there like sango doing is thing.
evil meets evil.miracle here miracle there like its now a normal thing to graduate frm the bible colledge to become fire dispensing pastor.every pastors now claims holiness like they are more than human.

besides,why are the flocks of the lord chosen charismatic church looks horrible.take a closer look at them and u will come to terms tht every member is possesed. undecided
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2013
The whole story bin dey make small sense until I see "blackberry kingdom"
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by Kelvin4life: 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2013
[quote
author=bright_edge]How come its mostly among black persons you hear
such thrash? It seems all the demons in the world are in Africa, after
all.[/quote]
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by Lakayanah: 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2013
May God deliver us from all these cheap crooks that call themselves pastors. Can't they look for more scary names to give to their kingdoms haba chosen the names are too low even low lives like you.I have a neighbour that sells cosmetics that has really gone crazy after attending a program of woman who said she is 400 plus and was a witch for about 300years and that God has shown her how hell looks like. From morning still night he preaches the reality of hell why people should not use anything artificial main while he sells bleaching creams nail polish etc

1 Like

Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by cecegorz(m): 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Your Queen is a Learner

Blackberry has lost its market share

Na Android and Iphone dey reign now....

Even you sef na learner. Lol
BlackBerry kingdom story was birthed in 2001 before GSM was even launched in Nigeria.
Which year did RIM launch blackberry again? *BB shocked smiley*
Simply preach the good news of Christ and bring people into the kingdom. All these ones are tales by moon light
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by AbuMikey(m): 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2013
Blackberry at 2001?......Na God go punish anybody wen believe this thrash!!!!
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by bidexolumanish(m): 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2013
Una beta stop to dy use blackberry phone cos its 4 people in blakberry kingdom to dy ping on the latest mission
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by Henzak47(m): 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2013
May God's name be praise dat u're out at last. But by d way, hw many demonic or acultic kingdom do they have? Dont refer me to the book by Emmanuel Eni.
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by PStacks(m): 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2013
Metcheeeewwwwww! I just wasted my Time reading this rubbish.
Some idiot has come to campaign for her church "Chosen" so your pastor can see money to buy Jet to join the league of Pastors that use Private jets abi.
Pls don't ever come and advertise church on this platform again. "Blackberry Kingdom"

Seun lo ko aja ati eran po sha, ko'n se ebi yin.
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by Dvessel(m): 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2013
its only in this part of the world they still hold the devil in high esteem,the day christ died on the cross satan lost his relevance on humanity. If want you are saying is true. Why is the churches using online medium like bb. The same metal used for jeweries,made cars, some of the fone cover and virtualy all materials we uses daily, wat i call jeweries is gold, silver, diamond and some precious stones, not all these hausa made,or aba metals, we give so much hype to worthless materials, rather lets nourish our soul which is the only thing that takes us to heaven,not attachments or jeweries. As for the devil he is an old animal.
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2013
chosen and fake story.m not coming to chosen
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by Oahray: 4:52pm On Jul 07, 2013
lolz grin
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by Segunagagu(m): 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Your Queen is a Learner

Blackberry has lost its market share

Na Android and Iphone dey reign now....

Hahahahaha..my guy..na true u dey talk..blackberry is gone in nigeria..so lemme say nigerians are free from bkackberry witch or demon .lemme say 80%
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by Segunagagu(m): 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2013
Haaaaaaaaaaa na true ooo...I don gok mysef..
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 07, 2013

U'd have to Comment at seeing a Lambourghini SUV drive past In Kanayo .O. Kanayo's flashback of 1998 cheesy
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by ablyguy(m): 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2013
Only four demons? Your own small sef. I've seen one with 100 demons. I cast them out myself. If the pastor didn't slap you ten times check well oO, the demons still dey!!!
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by Bantino(m): 6:15pm On Jul 07, 2013
If there is BB Kingdom, there could be a Nairaland Kingdom grin grin

1 Like

Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2013
Bantino: If there is BB Kingdom, there could be a Nairaland Kingdom grin grin

What makes u think addiction Is a choice anyway? We've got u Initiated already here On NL and there's no going back...

**Listening to Seun Speak In an Evil Voice

Ma Master wants Ur kpekus for dinner - Come Over Here! cheesy
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by telim: 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2013
marjuana in action, pls some one should give her food before she turn psyche.
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by luckwilson(m): 7:38pm On Jul 07, 2013
it may nt b true but it could b,i ve come to kw 1 thing about life, and dat is;there ll always b a def ear to wht ppl warn us about cos if there is non den it cant b d truth.but not until saw who bcame paul had his own practical with God new wht was on pls dnt wait to ve an encounter cos it might nt b.am saying dis cos me,i n my self ve seen,encounter n 4lt such powers cos de do exist.d name BB kindom does nt necessary mean BB alone it conate most device for social media activities u kw wht i mean not dat de r bad but de r being use by d youths 4 wht de were made 4(E.g a gal ll do whtever to get dem cos her friends does, guy must ve it just 2 b suitebl 4 d society, n u kw dem.but let me say dis 2 r youths dnt xpect to see demonic activities nw d way it was in d past,as d world upgrade(youths) so de upgrad remenber de r in battle 4 souls with heaven. de ve d best mechinaries, best thinkers, best stratigist best executionals etc. just lyk d wepons dat were used in worl war 1 n 2 r nt wht we ve nw such as nuclear wepons (upgrading)so is d kindom of darkness. Blessed r as many who understands d times n season we r in.word to ponda of (d book of Galatians 5:19 vs book of Rev 20:11-15, 22:12-16)

1 Like

Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by abduldope(m): 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2013
mtchwww noLLywood
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by braveheart2012(m): 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2013
Nigerians are so stupid and gullible. Wouldn't shock me if the white man (or the Chinese or Indians) came back to colonize us all over again. As long as the vast majority of Nigerians remain gullible believers in ancient myths and superstition, they can't join the global ranks of scientifically-minded societies that are going to rule the future. As long as they continue to believe in the powers of witchcraft, they'll never build their own spacecrafts and will remain enslaved to more advanced nations. So happy I escaped that place for greener pastures.
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by aronbillz: 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2013
bb kingdom?,i bet dat kingdom was all bot pic mix and tins

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians / Four (4) Lies That Steal Our Self-worth / A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.