Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) (19849 Views)

Best Fictional Crime Detective Characters / She Came with Hope - A Fiction. / Untitled Fiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2013
Zeinymira: shocked Nadia!!! Bin I don't like d role yu assigned 2 Nadia
bin is always on my nyansh I tell u cry..
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
bin gbagbo:

who should play that role then angry angry
any nairalander but not me ooo cry cry I hate it cry cry
What will my inlaws think if they c this cry cry
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by bingbagbo(m): 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2013
nadia_SA: any nairalander but not me ooo cry cry I hate it cry cry
What will my inlaws think if they c this cry cry

simple,..they will see you as a star for featuring in such a star-studded movie embarassed
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
bin gbagbo:

simple,..they will see you as a star for featuring in such a star-studded movie embarassed
angryangry
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by FoxyRebirth(m): 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
nadia_SA: angryangry

grin grin grin
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth:

grin grin grin
cry cry cry
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by biolabee(m): 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
It is better to clear poo than lose the kpekus or mammaries grin

Shyte money no dey smell
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by FoxyRebirth(m): 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2013
nadia_SA:
cry cry cry

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth:

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
angry angry angry I will pick up the poo nd smash it on ur face ok!!
Stop it nau..
Its not funny
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by EllyBrainyTM: 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2013
BG I think You need 2 or 3 Slaps, how can You make Me to be following the one at jokes section and even waiting for you to upload when ''the main,the main'' is happening here and have even gone far here...You would have just directed readers to this thread here...Anyways cast me in the Part of the Genius or Smart one,I dont charge much though*wink*
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by EllyBrainyTM: 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
nadia_SA: bin is always on my nyansh I tell u cry..
On Your Nyansh Doing what shocked.hehehehe na joke o......Nadia baby Just chill,I think bin gave You that part due to Your beauty and ''sex appeal'' at least I have seen some of Your pics and they where very beautifull,and if you watch most movie,the cast use for prost!tute are beautiful.I think Bin have a point there,So is not that bad...oya smile for me now..Nadi!Nadi!!
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2013
EllyBrainy™:
On Your Nyansh Doing what shocked.hehehehe na joke o......Nadia baby Just chill,I think bin gave You that part due to Your beauty and ''sex appeal'' at least I have seen some of Your pics and they where very beautifull,and if you watch most movie,the cast use for prost!tute are beautiful.I think Bin have a point there,So is not that bad...oya smile for me now..Nadi!Nadi!!
ok if u say so I feel better cheesy cheesy c smile ...

Thnk u for making me feel better about my part cheesy Bin I still detest u oooo angry
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by EllyBrainyTM: 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2013
nadia_SA: ok if u say so I feel better cheesy cheesy c smile ...

Thnk u for making me feel better about my part cheesy Bin I still detest u oooo angry
You are welcome pwetty,am Happy that you are Happy. cool

1 Like

Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by bingbagbo(m): 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2013
EllyBrainy™:
You are welcome pwetty,am Happy that you are Happy. cool

angry
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by boron10(m): 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2013
Bin gbagbo, am I still a chief of ........
Lemme go to the first page to check the name of the village.

BTW, where on earth did you get those difficult names from?
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by MrTAnonymous(m): 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2013
Nadia SA the renowned harlot;
Laughs in Chinese.
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
Nadia SA the renowned harlot;
Laughs in Chinese.
angry angry angry cry
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by bingbagbo(m): 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2013
nadia_SA:
angry angry angry cry

grin
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by bingbagbo(m): 8:10pm On Aug 03, 2013
[b]Soon, hostilities began between el guapo and seun. For the early hours, both fighters were extremely cautious, as for a substantial period none had touched the other. Of course, outside of the circle was the colour and razzmatazz of the historic battle. Then out of the blues came a punch from seun that hit the left eye of Guapo. Blood began oozing in bits from Guapo’s left eye. Then Seun grabbed the opportunity and pounced on his helpless opponents and dished out series of jabs, punches, slaps and blows. Guapo’s back was on the ground at this stage with seun seated on him, all he needed was to wrestle Guapo out of the circle and Mukina would be his. The KetewPomponi section of the spectators was mute as they knew Guapo could not stand the test. Meanwhile, as Seun kept dishing out punches still seated on the belly of el, the latter moved his right arm from the ground and held seun’s balls. He really squeezed them. “ ewuooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!” seun screamed in pain, but Guapo had no pity at all but kept squeezing those big balls of the man from totoigwe. Seun grew weak suddenly and he appeared unconscious. Few minutes on, Seun was on the ground dead. By the rules of the fight, killing your opponent didn’t in any way guarantee victory unless the opponent’s full body was outside of the chalk constructed circle. Guapo apparently overly excited by the sudden death of seun then moved to stand on the touchline facing his fans, raised his hands and chanted repeatedly “ who go fit?, who go? Who go fit? Who?”. The spectators chanted Guapo’s name in response to his bravado repeatedly. Before Guapo could say jack however, he felt someone push him out of the line, making him leave the circle, and it was no one but seun, he wasn’t dead after all. He only fell unconscious but regained consciousness when el Guapo was jubilating before victory. Seun was immediately carried shoulder high by his village folks that had accompanied him. The noise that filled Onila’s bar was indescribable.[/b]
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by ninja4life(m): 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2013
Lol ofcourse i know say na seun go win,now we are expecting seun hooks mukina.lmao
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by bingbagbo(m): 8:26am On Aug 05, 2013
loading... embarassed
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by EllyBrainyTM: 9:27am On Aug 05, 2013
bin gbagbo: loading... embarassed
why Your Loading dey take hours to Load,If so tey na so film dey Load no body for buy cassette o
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2013
Did Seun win cos he own Nairaland Abeg# joor..
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by bingbagbo(m): 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2013
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by Zeinymira(f): 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2013
Bin,ve yu unfollow this thread?
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by bingbagbo(m): 9:13am On Sep 01, 2013
After jubilations, seun and his supporters from Totoigwe left KetewPomponi with the prize Mukina and her two sons Donkollione and sutoboy.Popowaa who was Mukina’s only daughter refused to join her mother since she feared losing her fiancé Bushyanus. The new couple arrived in Totoigwe very late so they made straight for seun’s room with Donkollione and sutoboy. Seun and Mukina jumped into bed and ordered sutoboy and Donkollione to sleep on the floor. With the room very dark, seun undressed and Mukina did same ready to “ fight”. Just as they were about to start, Donkollione lighted a lamp.
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by adefemi007(m): 11:36am On Sep 01, 2013
bin gbagbo: Just as they were about to start, Donkollione lighted a lamp.

Yeye boy, wetin dey do am. Wetin e wan see
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by SugaryBelle(f): 7:22am On Sep 04, 2013
So Seun dey live for 1 room apartment.
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by Popowaa: 11:49am On Sep 07, 2013
Bin wants to leave nairaland without finishing the story
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by bingbagbo(m): 7:02pm On Oct 16, 2013
updating soon embarassed
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 16, 2013
bin gbagbo: updating soon embarassed
don't forget my new part I no like the old one ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The Chronicles Of Taofik Shakitibobo / Amaka The Lesbian 18+ / "Blood In The Ring" A Crime Thriller By John Mfon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.