Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Rude Things People Do In Church - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rude Things People Do In Church (39793 Views)

Dont Be Deceived In Church Today Brethren. / The 10 Most AWKWARD Moments In Church / More Rude Things People Do In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2013
Left during holy communion today. Guilty as charged.

Priest: say two decades and ten glory bes
Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by Mystery11(m): 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2013
DJDOLA: I was at church last week sunday when I saw I guy wit big tattoo sitting beside my I was so surprised dat d beer bottle am holding feel down and stain one bros smoking cigarette in front of me if not for one sister in bumper short that clean up d broken bottle d ushers would have beat d hell out of me

Dear Absent-minded,
When we talk about the happenings in a night club, we will remind you but for now, Back off.

3 Likes

Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by crackhouse(m): 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2013
this goes a long way to show what people really think about church. many people don't regard church as a sacred place, instead they see it as a social gathering or where Christians gather to fulfill all righteousness.

2 Likes

Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by ToluFel(m): 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2013
Stealing while coming into God's presence . Somebody once stole my cloth in a conference
Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by lepasharon(f): 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2013
igbsam: I once slapped or should I say smacked an usher in the backside real hard when she farted directly on my face while walking past where I was seated. It caught the attention of everybody and I got some kind of disgusting looks from everyone who would think I did that intentionally not knowing what went down. They later got to know the reason for my actions when the whole atmosphere started smelling fowl and then I replied everyone with a look like, yea! That's the reason for the smacking. The Usher walked outta the service and I didn't see her till I left the church. Though I was a first timer who happens to attend the church for a youth week service.

Would you say that's a rude one by me ?

you smacked her ass shocked
Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 07, 2013
I onced polluted the air during service... But the silent pistol type lipsrsealed it was catastrophic
Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by obi123: 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2013
xxxifyxxx: That's why I LOVE Catholic church...short and straight to the point...no justification for sleeping.

honestly, no faffing around
Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2013
sheyie2007: I onced polluted the air during service... But the silent pistol type lipsrsealed it was catastrophic
na ur type de find forgiveness we no de see
Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2013
scipher: na ur type de find forgiveness we no de see
are you judging me? angry
Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2013
Tabtab: hmmmmmm
Why did you quote yourself to type hmmm?
Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by Bashirfuntua(m): 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2013
“Taking
change from the offering plate
Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2013
Bashirfuntua: “Taking
change from the offering plate
that's allowed
Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by frainc(m): 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2013
I tink d best tin is to keep whatever u tink ll distract ur attention from enjoying d service at home, eg like phone, cus dat is what i do.

just my own opinion
Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 07, 2013
debarcade:
4). Show to others siting beside you what you want to give as offering, is a bad habit. Bt me sef anytime I want to gv like #500 I no dey hide am o, so am guilty of dis.
Why would you even want to show off with jes #500 offering Shame on you. tongue
Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by uvoh(m): 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2013
Mine is directed at pastors and preachers. They should Stop using delaying tactics on d pulpit like: finally, am rounding up, lastly, let me just add this, once again, on a final note..... All these unending conjunctions really annoy me alot in our churches. What happened to being direct and precise or do some of them just enjoy d sound of their voice.

2 Likes

Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by redcliff: 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2013
k2039:

I'm only guilty of those two, which means I lost 20% in your assessment which is still an A

Did you know that a sin is a sin? No half sin or not so bad sin
Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by redcliff: 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2013
nekaa: I feel like God will slap me if I do something am nt suppose tu do in church so I rarely do any of the above.

He should have slapped you already. Check the time stamp of your post. Its 12:24pm or so. Its either you were in church while you typed this or you were back early from church or......your church closed earlier that 12 today...or.....maybe you did not even go at all!
Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by curfew: 4:06pm On Jul 07, 2013
church today is more like a social gathering than a religious or spiritual meeting. going to church is not different from going to night of a thousand laugh show.

GOD has abandoned the church and satan, the angel of light, has taken over, deceiving people into believing that they are still serving GOD. people now buy and sell, deceive and being deceived in the church.
Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by MizEmerald(f): 4:06pm On Jul 07, 2013
Yungwizzzy: people using their phones and tablets to read bible in church. the same phone wey blue film full!!!
na wa,may God have mercy
Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by daddyiel(m): 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2013
I pray to change from browsing NL and FB at times especially during the boring testimonies.
Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by Segunagagu(m): 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2013
Yungwizzzy: people using their phones and tablets to read bible in church. the same phone wey blue film full!!!
Hahahahahhahahaahahahahahahahhahhaa
.like seriously..dose are d kind of people God suppose to have absolute mercy upon. .
Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by Timijo(m): 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2013
Broswsing nairaland during the service to see what Seun and his moderators have posted is also wrong.
Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by daddyiel(m): 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2013
Can one use ipad to cast of demons just like Bible? shocked shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2013
Nice write up

Time to stop texting in church
Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by omonla10(m): 4:12pm On Jul 07, 2013
LesbianBoy: LMAO@ taking change from the church offering! who does that biko nuu! Nigerians won't kill somebody grin grin grin grin
What if u have 1nd u want to give 500. Then u'll forfeit ur change cos u wanna claim saint?
Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by otokx(m): 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2013
if the service is interesting you won't notice all those things.

1 Like

Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by Chibest2000(m): 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2013
Acelifted: Even me the poster. I am already guilty of one of them. I am posting this right in the middle of a service. May be am not enjoying the choir's ministration.
then I don't think you are a good pastor cos a good pastor is not suppose to even take a mobile phone into the church service how much to talk of typing and posting all this paragraphs of comments in front of his congregation, infact I can't imagine seen my Rev father. Typing through his phone during the mass I will make sure I speak this to his hearing, as regards to the indecent behavior of pple during church service my believe is that they don't really the meaning of been in the presence of God and so they can do whatever they feel as doing, I don't blame them.
Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by Humphreydis(m): 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2013
poster u 4got to mention one.....I hate it wen ppl ''fart'' (mess) in church and dey turn to another person as if dey r nt d one dat did....and d annoying tin is ppl around thr will start lookin at u as if na u do am....lol
Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by Chibest2000(m): 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2013
Acelifted: Even me the poster. I am already guilty of one of them. I am posting this right in the middle of a service. May be am not enjoying the choir's ministration.
then I don't think you are a good pastor cos a good pastor is not suppose to even take a mobile phone into the church service how much to talk of typing and posting all this paragraphs of comments in front of his congregation, infact I can't imagine seen my Rev father. Typing through his phone during the mass I will make sure I speak this to his hearing, as regards to the indecent behavior of pple during church service my believe is that they don't really know the meaning of been in the presence of God and so they can do whatever they feel as doing, I don't blame them.
Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2013
Well some girls re just too pretty to ignore n u cant help but stare. IMO
Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by redcliff: 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2013
mikelreal: Well some girls re just too pretty to ignore n u cant help but stare. IMO

They are the agents of darkness my brother. Sent to divert your attention from the word of the lord Jesus.
Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by 190: 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2013

Rotfl!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Winners Chapel Would Soon Be Paying Tithes Of Trillions" - Bishop Oyedepo / Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead / 8 Amazing facts about salvation you will not hear in many churches.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.