Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Rude Things People Do In Church - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rude Things People Do In Church (39790 Views)

Dont Be Deceived In Church Today Brethren. / The 10 Most AWKWARD Moments In Church / More Rude Things People Do In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by tpia5: 5:07am On Jul 08, 2013
Clerverly: I can't comment simply because I am no longer a christain. lipsrsealed

The op and the rest of his/ her crew might want to consider this option.
Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by tpia5: 5:11am On Jul 08, 2013
ignis: Thank God.... Am not guity of any of them.

Thats the spirit.

Its not always about jumping on the bandwagon especially given the fact that this section is strongly satanic and anti-christian.
Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by Ama28(f): 7:03am On Jul 08, 2013
My experience was the day I went to church alone with my 14months old son. He was upset because he usually sits with his dad in church, and we took this sticky cabbie. We arrived late and the moment we entered everyone in our sit turned to the boy(all of them young ladies plus this married couple), hey cutie, fine boy and all that. I was wishing he doesn't throw tantrums, u know u can't tell people to just let the kid be until the over sabi newly married pulled his face and blew him a kiss(in church). My son turned to me and gave me a hot slap on the eye and started crying on top of his voice, next he went for my hair to pull. Everyone on the row started talking at once, some calling him abusive (but he picked that from day care) I simply took him out! That was a sunday I won't forget cos he cried throughout the service since I won't play with him (he hit me so no smiles from this face). So please this girl started it and I took the blunt!
But I haven't been to that particular parish till date!
Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by manmustwac(m): 7:17am On Jul 08, 2013
Orikinla: I hate those who pick their noses even in church.
And even farting too.
They no dey shame to pick their noses sef dem do it so openly
Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by igbsam(m): 7:22am On Jul 08, 2013
lepasharon:

you smacked her ass shocked
Yes I did.....so annoying. Why would an usher fart directly at my face. Na demon she be ? She deserved to be smacked.

1 Like

Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by LEXYCOM: 8:03am On Jul 08, 2013
Farting in the church with the a/c on....
Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 08, 2013
omonla10:
What if u have 1nd u want to give 500. Then u'll forfeit ur change cos u wanna claim saint?
That's why one should prepare his/her offering from home. Package it well from home. It doesn't jes make any sense picking money from the offering basket. It's better you don't even drop anything sef.
Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by Mzkayphilips: 8:51am On Jul 08, 2013
It irritates me when I see people chew gum and make annoying sounds with it in church. And mothers that allow their babies to disturb the service; some of these mothers do it deliberately, they smack their babies in church knowing that it would make them cry and when their babies cry ushers would have to beg them to take their babies outside.

As for sleeping during the sermon, 2 sundays ago this fat lady sat beside me and she slept through out the sermon and after the sermon when it was time for prayers and anointing, when everyone was standing and praying she was woke up briefly and went back to sleep, then I said to myself this woman is possessed!
Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 08, 2013
Erelu_Y: [size=18pt]PASTORS TYPICALLY USE THE PULPIT AS A PLATFORM AND BIBLE PASSAGES AS TOOLS FOR PERSONAL VENDATA, OFTEN AGAINST CHURCH MEMBERS AND THEIR FELLOW PASTORS. THANK GOODNESS I NO LONGER GO TO CHURCH. RELIGION IS THE OLDEST SCAM ON THE PLANET EARTH.[/size]
dONT LET YOUR CHURCH MEMBERS and other nigerians catch you o...if they do, you will regret ever been born a nigerian....you be will be completely isolated
Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by Acelifted: 9:54am On Jul 08, 2013
tpia@:

Thats the spirit.

Its not always about jumping on the bandwagon especially given the fact that this section is strongly satanic and anti-christian.

The aim of the post is simply to enlighten us to those things we do with a determination to stop and give God the honor He deserves when we gather before Him. We can't do these things in the presence of our human leaders - bosses, governors or even your in-laws (when you want to get married).

Well, I don't know if this section is satanic but an admonition is an admonition and those who will benefit it from (by making the necessary repentance) will benefit. Even if its one person, its important to God.
Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by AlPicapcI(m): 10:26am On Jul 08, 2013
Monzuur: It is free world tongue
when e go clear for your eyes then you will know that the world is not free.
Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by Larryupsy: 10:42am On Jul 08, 2013
What of those elders dat comes to church with different fashion of national dailies ,sit at few columns to d back of church and read during sermons especially in orthodox like baptists,anglican e.t.c.pple who listen and get their head cool during d service to watch mistakes and faults of others so as to get home to gist and analyse evry single thing dat happened in church is not better than d afformentioned set of pple.i used to be a victim of dis before.God save us all
Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by AlPicapcI(m): 11:14am On Jul 08, 2013
Erelu_Y: [size=18pt]PASTORS TYPICALLY USE THE PULPIT AS A PLATFORM AND BIBLE PASSAGES AS TOOLS FOR PERSONAL VENDATA, OFTEN AGAINST CHURCH MEMBERS AND THEIR FELLOW PASTORS. THANK GOODNESS I NO LONGER GO TO CHURCH. RELIGION IS THE OLDEST SCAM ON THE PLANET EARTH.[/size]
since you where born have any pastor come to pull you from your house to the church? you can attract causes upon your self by judging them but dont put causes on your children's head...be very careful.
Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by paix(m): 11:20am On Jul 08, 2013
Some even break the wind (farting) in the church, while some others confidently read newspapers or magazines thereby distracting or disturbing people sitting next to them. Lord have mercy.
Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by sylve11: 12:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
Yungwizzzy: people using their phones and tablets to read bible in church. the same phone wey blue film full!!!

grin grin grin cool
Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by sylve11: 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2013
Mz_kayphilips: It irritates me when I see people chew gum and make annoying sounds with it in church. And mothers that allow their babies to disturb the service; some of these mothers do it deliberately, they smack their babies in church knowing that it would make them cry and when their babies cry ushers would have to beg them to take their babies outside.

i don laff tire. grin grin cool
Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by fpeter(f): 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2013
I am guilty of chatting on BB,Snapping away,gisting with my friends
during sermon and i regret and repent of these unruly behaviours...
Dear Lord, Please forgive me. Amen
Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by nuwell(m): 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2013
Acelifted: ...Listen as if your life depended on it.

Which it actually does!

1 Like

Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 08, 2013
Yungwizzzy: people using their phones and tablets to read bible in church. the same phone wey blue film full!!!
hw u carry knw
Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by piagetskinner(m): 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2013
DJDOLA: I was at church last week sunday when I saw I guy wit big tattoo sitting beside my I was so surprised dat d beer bottle am holding feel down and stain one bros smoking cigarette in front of me if not for one sister in bumper short that clean up d broken bottle d ushers would have beat d hell out of me
So funny, my cat is even laughing
grin smiley gringrin
Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by piagetskinner(m): 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2013
Mz_kayphilips: It irritates me when I see people chew gum and make annoying sounds with it in church. And mothers that allow their babies to disturb the service; some of these mothers do it deliberately, they smack their babies in church knowing that it would make them cry and when their babies cry ushers would have to beg them to take their babies outside.

As for sleeping during the sermon, 2 sundays ago this fat lady sat beside me and she slept through out the sermon and after the sermon when it was time for prayers and anointing, when everyone was standing and praying she was woke up briefly and went back to sleep, then I said to myself this woman is possessed!
I dodge ur missilesgrin
Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by addicted268(f): 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
Aggrippa: @addicted....cLanKiNg??
Nope.mistaken identity.
Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by ifihearam: 11:56pm On Jul 08, 2013
nice observations,the truth is that we take the church like a recreational centre. Thins some of us cant do in the presence of our bosses in a meeting we do it in church. can you sleep while your boss is talking?can you make or receive calls?can you walk out of the board room?can you chew gum?can you talk?can you enter the boardroom where your boss already is? yet we do these inn the presence of the KINGS OF KINGS.

DADDY forgive us all because none of us is free.

1 Like

Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by MistadeRegal(m): 4:31am On Jul 09, 2013
Monzuur: It is free world tongue
Free World huh? All will come to realise their errors when they leave the world! Talking of FREE WORLD!!!
Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by AyomideDauda: 2:19pm On Jul 09, 2013
Letting babies cry incessantly in the service.
Re: Rude Things People Do In Church by dolas12292(m): 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
We men (humans) have lost our regards for God, we've missed the real purpose for creation, we've lost our place in God. How can a sane person leave the comfort of his home on a good God-made day to waste his time in a place where he's supposed to be transformed, made and dressed. Hmmm if God just give me opportunity to be God just for one hour, no be small thing I go do o. The painfull thing is that most of these indisciplines we exhibit before God, we can't do them to our bosses o. We don turn God to our mate abi? We go answer for every action

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? / "Winners Chapel Would Soon Be Paying Tithes Of Trillions" - Bishop Oyedepo / Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.