Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. - Phones (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. (90363 Views)

Which Data Subscription Are You Using To Browse? / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria / What's Your Current Best Data Subscription For Android? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by nani667: 10:53pm On Dec 11, 2013
Spencer63:
I haven't.. please tell me about it

Ihedinobi:
Really? I haven't. I'll test the network and see about it. Not a BB plan, is it?

Choi...see LASTMA officials full Nairaland
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by WackyJ1(m): 2:37am On Dec 12, 2013
Ihedinobi:
Really? I haven't. I'll test the network and see about it. Not a BB plan, is it?

Lool Nani yeah bro. Check out the details for yourself www.nairaland.com/1543561/etisalat-bis-now-rocking-non
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by AKINropo(m): 4:26am On Dec 12, 2013
Plz i need any tecno android 4. Second hand. If any contact me on 07060478569 am frm ibadan
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by tomzee2(f): 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2013
Dose Q1 andriod handle skype video call, nd dose it have 3g network?
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by tomzee2(f): 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2013
Pls dose Q1 andriod handle skype video calling, nd dose it have 3g network(folo come)
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 12, 2013
WackyJ1:

Lool Nani yeah bro. Check out the details for yourself www.nairaland.com/1543561/etisalat-bis-now-rocking-non
Abeg which one be LASTMA officials?

Thanks for the link, bro.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by ewizard1: 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2013
AKINropo: Plz i need any tecno android 4. Second hand. If any contact me on 07060478569 am frm ibadan

I have the F7 . goes for 25k. Still clean and in good condition. Lagos here but we can work somfin out.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Mcbussy(m): 8:23am On Dec 13, 2013
tomzee2: Pls dose Q1 andriod handle skype video calling, nd dose it have 3g network(folo come)

hehehehegrin.....No,after u buy the phone,u'll buy 3G from alaba international.cheesy...lmao

dont mind me,it has 3G and yes,i use it for skype video calls.

1 Like

Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by kekakuz(m): 8:41am On Dec 13, 2013
Mcbussy:

hehehehegrin.....No,after u buy the phone,u'll buy 3G from alaba international.cheesy...lmao

dont mind me,it has 3G and yes,i use it for skype video calls.

i just installed skyp on my own
but i really dont know how it works. is the call free
pls try and call me kelvinbenson1
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Mcbussy(m): 7:05pm On Dec 13, 2013
kekakuz:
i just installed skyp on my own
but i really dont know how it works. is the call free
pls try and call me kelvinbenson1

oga u hear say nah unlimited data i subscribe for?.....ofcourse d call is free if its skype to skype call and all it will consume is ur data.so if u want me to test skype video calling wif u,u'll av to buy me extra data grin

lemme know if ur interested.

note: skype call to a phone number isnt free.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by aduku1(m): 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2013
ewizard1:

I have the F7 . goes for 25k. Still clean and in good condition. Lagos here but we can work somfin out.

i would love 2buy ur f7 but is it A or a+?
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by RazaqMB(m): 11:07pm On Dec 13, 2013
ewizard1:

ur f7 is it phantom a+ and can it go for 20k let me pick it up 2maro
Also is it white(colour)?
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by ogaronye(f): 11:53pm On Dec 13, 2013
tnx 4 ur generosity
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by ewizard1: 7:36am On Dec 14, 2013
RazaqMB: ur f7 is it phantom a+ and can it go for 20k let me pick it up 2maro
Also is it white(colour)?
My F7 is black and it goes for 25k Sir...
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by RazaqMB(m): 10:01am On Dec 14, 2013
ewizard1:
My F7 is black and it goes for 25k Sir...
ok
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by wilsonwilson(m): 12:48pm On Dec 31, 2013
Hello
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Dalyricz(m): 4:05pm On Jan 09, 2014
networkgenuis: Ok, its now a common knowledge that MTN has blocked the famous Magic Sim tweak. Hope you enjoyed it while it lasted (I didn't sha, was satisfied with the unlimited BIS though i helped people to configure and use theirs)

The advent of the Magic Sim made not a few moderate data consumers turn into data mongers; downloading hesvy sofwares, movies, streaming TV programs and live matches with reckless abandon grin I even created a thread on how to stream live matchs and watch many Dstv premuim channels for free. This is the link: https://www.nairaland.com/1338153/how-watch-live-matches-tv
I have a friend that will only download the heaviest(HD) of any particular movie available online

What many people don't know is that the use of unlimited data subscription is a bit addictive. You will feel like a fish out of water if you suddenly can't have access to it. cry

Well, you can't stop surfing the web just because MTN don wake up, I was pleasantly surprised that MTN didn't block it for so long despite the hype and abuse by some people.
The aim of this thread is to advice Nlanders on how to make a smart choice when subscribing.

Contributions are highly anticipated and encouraged. Feel free to ask your questions also

cool
networkgenuis: Ok, its now a common knowledge that MTN has blocked the famous Magic Sim tweak. Hope you enjoyed it while it lasted (I didn't sha, was satisfied with the unlimited BIS though i helped people to configure and use theirs)

The advent of the Magic Sim made not a few moderate data consumers turn into data mongers; downloading hesvy sofwares, movies, streaming TV programs and live matches with reckless abandon grin I even created a thread on how to stream live matchs and watch many Dstv premuim channels for free. This is the link: https://www.nairaland.com/1338153/how-watch-live-matches-tv
I have a friend that will only download the heaviest(HD) of any particular movie available online

What many people don't know is that the use of unlimited data subscription is a bit addictive. You will feel like a fish out of water if you suddenly can't have access to it. cry

Well, you can't stop surfing the web just because MTN don wake up, I was pleasantly surprised that MTN didn't block it for so long despite the hype and abuse by some people.
The aim of this thread is to advice Nlanders on how to make a smart choice when subscribing.

Contributions are highly anticipated and encouraged. Feel free to ask your questions also

#gbayi
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by unnaO(f): 6:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
Nice info. Now i can use my android
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by oluwabukunola(f): 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
Pls i need subscribtion for Airtel o.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by ebbizzy(m): 1:23am On Jan 10, 2014
pls I don't seems getting it, when i connect it writes turnout. y is it like that?
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Balloa1(m): 9:47am On Jan 10, 2014
Please guys and gals on nairaland, which smart data subscription can i use on my android tablet? I have mtn and airtel lines. Very urgent pls!
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by orimion(m): 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2014
Balloa1: Please guys and gals on nairaland, which smart data subscription can i use on my android tablet? I have mtn and airtel lines. Very urgent pls!
you can use #200 for 240MB(BBUD3 to 141) or #1500 for 2GB.
Note:some says itz nt wrking for them, all i know us dat it works for me
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by TIMIJAT: 4:27pm On Jan 10, 2014
orimion: you can use #200 for 240MB(BBUD3 to 141) or #1500 for 2GB.
Note:some says itz nt wrking for them, all i know us dat it works for me
.....What's the code for the one of 1k5

1 Like

Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Okaka27(m): 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hello...
I cant send messages on whatsapp n bbm, neither is my google playstore opening nd there is newtwork cos i am browsing on speed wit all mah browsers .....pls help
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by pheellz123: 7:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
pls hw sure are u dat dis blackberry sub wrk on android.... i want to knw cos am using techno p5
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by 2icy: 12:48am On Sep 16, 2014
does this work on 2.3 phones please
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by famousfriday: 11:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
elphamexcels:

dat simply means u use without kredit...
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by aliyug79: 7:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
BUY MTN SHARED DATA BUNDLE @ CHEAPER RATE:
1GB ----1300 NAIIRA
2GB-----2500 NAIRA
3GB-----3700 NAIRA
4GB------4800 NAIRA
Call O8O-536-357-68 & O81-432-855-27
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Cohsyn(m): 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
I greet the masters in d house.... Please I have a little challenge using the 4.5gb glo data on my phone. Each time I switch to either the WCDMA or GSM/WCDMA (Auto Mode), my phone looses all forms of internet network n I am force to revert to d GSM mode. I av called their customer care more dan ten times now n I av had to suffer the poor GSM network for the past 3 weeks.

Can I get help from the gurus in d house?
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Cohsyn(m): 10:11am On May 30, 2015
networkgenuis:

A non rooted Android is more of a glorified iDevice grin
Yes, ICMP only works on rooted device. This is one of the reasons why your Android should be rooted.

Pls how do I root this Samsung Galaxy Core

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply)

How Do I Know If I Am Sharing My Data With Someone Unknowingly? / Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? / Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.