Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. (90532 Views)

Which Data Subscription Are You Using To Browse? / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria / What's Your Current Best Data Subscription For Android? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by UchihaItachi(m): 6:28am On Jul 08, 2013
Les: guy, anything you do with this phone is over the net, it has no sort of manual setting

Go to settings>>Access point. create a new one cos u can't edit the default
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by UchihaItachi(m): 6:34am On Jul 08, 2013
I subscribed for mtn bbc last night, i have changed the APN on my windows phone and it still doesn't connect to the internet, i've checked it on a symbian phone nd a java phone and it works perfectly with the same settings, i even connected it to a pc via wifi hotspot nd its browsing yet it doesn't connect on the windows phone. Any advice please?
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by haykay2005: 6:51am On Jul 08, 2013
Truly a network genius. I now love my android more, we really appreciate all the info you are sharing here "BBCDAY on ustv tinz" wink
networkgenuis:
cool
You won't wait for too long
we can't wait to hear more bro . Thank you

1 Like

Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by auztyno: 8:39am On Jul 08, 2013
Although I hv not tried dis bbc stuff but my friend dat uses it claims to hv used up to 7gig nd still countin
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Emmysteve(m): 9:34am On Jul 08, 2013
zelexotunla: . Thanks bro for prompt response,do i need to wait till 22nd of dis month? I tired o
tweet @mtn180 and they will deactivate ur active bbc to enable u sub another one.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 10:35am On Jul 08, 2013
haykay2005: Truly a network genius. I now love my android more, we really appreciate all the info you are sharing here "BBCDAY on ustv tinz" winkwe can't wait to hear more bro . Thank you
Thanks bro. Doing this is like a community service to me.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 10:37am On Jul 08, 2013
auztyno: Although I hv not tried dis bbc stuff but my friend dat uses it claims to hv used up to 7gig nd still countin
It is highly possible. MTN doesn't seem to have a fixed data cap on BBC
It ranges from 2.50Gig to 11Gig
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 10:42am On Jul 08, 2013
Uchiha Itachi: I subscribed for mtn bbc last night, i have changed the APN on my windows phone and it still doesn't connect to the internet, i've checked it on a symbian phone nd a java phone and it works perfectly with the same settings, i even connected it to a pc via wifi hotspot nd its browsing yet it doesn't connect on the windows phone. Any advice please?
Bro, the best solution is to create a new APN if such option exist in Windows phone(Honestly I don't know much about Windows phone)
Use blackberry.net or Facebook.com or Google.com as the APN
Use web as username and password
please leave every other field blank
With these settings, you should be able to brows on your phone.
Tell me how it goes
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by stephano100(m): 11:39am On Jul 08, 2013
Pls why is d code 4 subscribing 4 MTN BBC d same wit MTN BIS, i dnt want to make any mistake o..... So can sum1 pls post d diff. Codes 4 both

1 Like

Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by ninja4life(m): 11:44am On Jul 08, 2013
networkgenuis:
Yes it works on All devices
Can mtn bbc work on java phone.can it work on nokia x2-01a s40 device.if it does wat are d required settings.tanks
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by stephano100(m): 11:56am On Jul 08, 2013
stephano100: Pls why is d code 4 subscribing 4 MTN BBC d same wit MTN BIS, i dnt want to make any mistake o..... So can sum1 pls post d diff. Codes 4 both
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by bukahands(m): 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2013
stephano100: Pls why is d code 4 subscribing 4 MTN BBC d same wit MTN BIS, i dnt want to make any mistake o..... So can sum1 pls post d diff. Codes 4 both

MTN BBC 1K plan. Send BBC to 21600
MTN BIS 1,500 send BIS to 21600

1 Like

Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Deblow: 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2013
Pls what is the unlimited plan on the Android for Airtel
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by stephano100(m): 12:48pm On Jul 08, 2013
bukahands:

MTN BBC 1K plan. Send BBC to 21600
MTN BIS 1,500 send BIS to 21600
tanx man Jah bless
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by UchihaItachi(m): 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
networkgenuis:
Bro, the best solution is to create a new APN if such option exist in Windows phone(Honestly I don't know much about Windows phone)
Use blackberry.net or Facebook.com or Google.com as the APN
Use web as username and password
please leave every other field blank
With these settings, you should be able to brows on your phone.
Tell me how it goes

I did all that but it's still not going, i guess i have to go back to airtel
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by smajatt(m): 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2013
-guys pls just because ur fone as a wireless hotspot does'nt mean u shld abuse,actually i do use it but the truth is if u want to make the life of ur fone last u hve to guage the usage of hotspot to atleast 3-4hrs on a stratch b4 disconnecting in other to let the fone rest and not over heat the board....pls its important ooooo.
-secondly i hav said it on a thread "https://www.nairaland.com/1349645/stability-mtn-network#1349645.13" u can make use of hot spot shield nd reconnect to reduce the stupid disconnecting it does from time to time when using modem..
-thirdly i sub for the mtn bb absolute plan,and i gurantee u that it is unlimited cos i am a very heavy downloader..all the games i have on my thread were downloaded both with magic sim and bb absolute plan.

Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2013
Bro, BBC is for 1k and BIS is 1.5k
Any one you want to subscribe to, just send the respective code to 21600
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Les: 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2013
Uchiha Itachi: I subscribed for mtn bbc last night, i have changed the APN on my windows phone and it still doesn't connect to the internet, i've checked it on a symbian phone nd a java phone and it works perfectly with the same settings, i even connected it to a pc via wifi hotspot nd its browsing yet it doesn't connect on the windows phone. Any advice please?
are you using windows 7 or8
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
ninja4life:
Can mtn bbc work on java phone.can it work on nokia x2-01a s40 device.if it does wat are d required settings.tanks
Yes
Just use the right APN
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2013
Uchiha Itachi:

I did all that but it's still not going, i guess i have to go back to airtel
I believe that there's something you are getting wrong.
With the right settings this package works on all devices.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by sgtkole: 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2013
Does one need any extra app to be able to use this on any andriod device ??
Thanks guys
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by tempest12: 4:26pm On Jul 08, 2013
Im enjoying this offer on my galaxsy s4..watching both ustv and syvbla tv at ease since morning..thanks to networkgenuinous
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 4:30pm On Jul 08, 2013
sgt.kole:
Does one need any extra app to be able to use this on any andriod device ??
Thanks guys
No app is needed. Just use the settings and you are good to go.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2013
tempest12: Im enjoying this offer on my galaxsy s4..watching both ustv and syvbla tv at ease since morning..thanks to networkgenuinous
Good to hear bro.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2013
My next post will be on Droidvpn for the heavy users wink
Still making some tests

1 Like

Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by kunlesehan(m): 4:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
you're a true geeeenious bro. tanx 4 d help u just gave me via watsapp.
also d mtn bbc is cool, beta; cheaper n faster than d airtel I used previously.
bro I'm following ur threads religiously like a disciple ... lol
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2013
How do I deactivate my bis
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2013
kunlesehan: you're a true geeeenious bro. tanx 4 d help u just gave me via watsapp.
also d mtn bbc is cool, beta; cheaper n faster than d airtel I used previously.
bro I'm following ur threads religiously like a disciple ... lol
Lol, glad I was of help.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by dljbd1(m): 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2013
smajatt: -guys pls just because ur fone as a wireless hotspot does'nt mean u shld abuse,actually i do use it but the truth is if u want to make the life of ur fone last u hve to guage the usage of hotspot to atleast 3-4hrs on a stratch b4 disconnecting in other to let the fone rest and not over heat the board....pls its important ooooo.
-secondly i hav said it on a thread "https://www.nairaland.com/1349645/stability-mtn-network#1349645.13" u can make use of hot spot shield nd reconnect to reduce the stupid disconnecting it does from time to time when using modem..
-thirdly i sub for the mtn bb absolute plan,and i gurantee u that it is unlimited cos i am a very heavy downloader..all the games i have on my thread were downloaded both with magic sim and bb absolute plan.
Bros, you sure about the unlimitness of mtn absolute?
Can someone share any one that works with VPNs unlimitedly
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2013
dl_jbd:
Bros, you sure about the unlimitness of mtn absolute?
Can someone share any one that works with VPNs unlimitedly
MTN BIS is not unlimited from what I know. It is officially capped at 3Gig same as BBC. The only notable difference between the two packages can only be noticed when you are using a BlackBerry phone; it allows you access to BlackBerry Protect, and you can register and access up to 10 Email accounts on your device.
MTN just crookedly bandy that word "unlimited" to hoodwink its unsuspecting customers. If its unlimited, why will they terminate your data access on their network when you exceed the fair usage limit

1 Like

Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by UchihaItachi(m): 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2013
Les: are you using windows 7 or8

windows 8
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2013
For those having issues with the blackberry.net APN on their Android devices, you can try web.GPRS.mtnnigeria.net.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. / Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? / Carlcare Is Here With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.