Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,670 members, 7,823,895 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Picture Of 2 Nairalanders Killed In Nasarawa Two Month Ago. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of 2 Nairalanders Killed In Nasarawa Two Month Ago. (1992 Views)

Keyamo Speaks On Legal Implication Of President's Gift Of 2 Jeeps / Imo Lawmakers Protest Non-payment Of 2 Months Salaries / Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of 2 Nairalanders Killed In Nasarawa Two Month Ago. by adamooye5(m): 2:21pm On Jul 07, 2013
2months...., Just like y.day, missing u guyz. Rest on friends..may ur soul rest in perfect peace.

Re: Picture Of 2 Nairalanders Killed In Nasarawa Two Month Ago. by thorpido(m): 2:36pm On Jul 07, 2013
So sad.A man can't live free in his own country.
RIP guys.
Re: Picture Of 2 Nairalanders Killed In Nasarawa Two Month Ago. by obo389(m): 2:38pm On Jul 07, 2013

@OP u cant be kiddn me?
Pls wht hapned2them&who re they?were do they reside?Wht do they do for a living?Re thy the recently killed studnts of the school?
Wz their username?
Re: Picture Of 2 Nairalanders Killed In Nasarawa Two Month Ago. by adamooye5(m): 2:44pm On Jul 07, 2013
obo389:
@OP u cant be kiddn me?
Pls wht hapned2them&who re they?were do they reside?Wht do they do for a living?Re thy the recently killed studnts of the school?
Wz their username?
They are both senior officers with Sss killed in Alakio killings exactly two months ago.
Re: Picture Of 2 Nairalanders Killed In Nasarawa Two Month Ago. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 07, 2013
obo389:
@OP u cant be kiddn me?
Wz their username?
u dey work for channels TV? See questions
Re: Picture Of 2 Nairalanders Killed In Nasarawa Two Month Ago. by drnoel: 2:47pm On Jul 07, 2013
RIP
Re: Picture Of 2 Nairalanders Killed In Nasarawa Two Month Ago. by lakpalakpa: 3:01pm On Jul 07, 2013
@OP: What are their IDs?? I doubt if they're truly members of NL..

RIP all the same..

cool cool
Re: Picture Of 2 Nairalanders Killed In Nasarawa Two Month Ago. by Tolexander: 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2013
lakpa lakpa: @OP: What are their IDs?? I doubt if they're truly members of NL..

RIP all the same..

cool cool
wetin u wan use dem ID do or you still wan follow dem for nairaland?

@OP
have you notified the admin about these people before you bring their pictures to post on nairaland
Re: Picture Of 2 Nairalanders Killed In Nasarawa Two Month Ago. by adamooye5(m): 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2013
Tolexander: wetin u wan use dem ID do or you still wan follow dem for nairaland?

@OP
have you notified the admin about these people before you bring their pictures to post on nairaland
I jst wan nairalander to pray for my friends who died on active service who were active members of this noble forum.If it's not right,admin knows what to do.
Re: Picture Of 2 Nairalanders Killed In Nasarawa Two Month Ago. by Chanchit: 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2013
Well, everyday can't be christmas. We've seen pictures of NLders pose with Fashola, Tinubu, 2face, Timaya, Wasiu and so on, this is shocking and thats life anyway. Take her NLders and RIP to the duo.
Re: Picture Of 2 Nairalanders Killed In Nasarawa Two Month Ago. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2013
embarassed
Re: Picture Of 2 Nairalanders Killed In Nasarawa Two Month Ago. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2013
Sad!.. May their souls rest in perfect peace..

1 Like

Re: Picture Of 2 Nairalanders Killed In Nasarawa Two Month Ago. by Tolexander: 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2013
adamooye5:
I jst wan nairalander to pray for my friends who died on active service who were active members of this noble forum.If it's not right,admin knows what to do.
ok!

There was an incidence, think in 2006 or 2007 when a lady opened another monicker to post a thread that the handler of the first monicker is dead and people started posting their condolence, later to resurface with the first handle that she faked death to know how much people like her on nairaland.
The lady seemed to be banned and since then a rule came out that before any death of any member is announced on nairaland, the admin must first of all be notified.
Re: Picture Of 2 Nairalanders Killed In Nasarawa Two Month Ago. by Feedmemore(f): 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2013
Tolexander: ok!

There was an incidence, think in 2006 or 2007 when a lady opened another monicker to post a thread that the handler of the first monicker is dead and people started posting their condolence, later to resurface with the first handle that she faked death to know how much people like her on nairaland.
The lady seemed to be banned and since then a rule came out that before any death of any member is announced on nairaland, the admin must first of all be notified.

You are right!

All the more reason he should let us know their handle so as to be sure.

May their soul rest in perfect peace.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of 2 Nairalanders Killed In Nasarawa Two Month Ago. by dridowu: 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2013
rip till we meet 100yrs time
Re: Picture Of 2 Nairalanders Killed In Nasarawa Two Month Ago. by Tolexander: 5:06pm On Jul 07, 2013
dridowu: rip till we meet 100yrs time
see me see trouble,
imagine this granny after he don spend 90years for this world, he still won spend another 100years.
Re: Picture Of 2 Nairalanders Killed In Nasarawa Two Month Ago. by AbuMikey(m): 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2013
RIP if they are truly dead!!! But I doubt if they were truly nairalanders,if they really were nairalanders OP kindly post their Handles!!!
Re: Picture Of 2 Nairalanders Killed In Nasarawa Two Month Ago. by adamooye5(m): 5:17pm On Jul 07, 2013
Tolexander: ok!

The lady seemed to be banned and
since then a rule came out that before any death of any member is announced on nairaland, the admi
n must first of all be notified.
I understand ,this are my brothers and friends.what i'm saying is very right.trust me
Re: Picture Of 2 Nairalanders Killed In Nasarawa Two Month Ago. by mankand(m): 5:40pm On Jul 07, 2013
Rip bro till we meet again, we always have you place in our hearts

we all love you as one, we all love you as one in the nairaland family.

God bless you all

1 Like

Re: Picture Of 2 Nairalanders Killed In Nasarawa Two Month Ago. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 07, 2013
What are their usernames, you can't bring random pictures here and make us mourn out of ignorance. I need verification else I really can't care.
Re: Picture Of 2 Nairalanders Killed In Nasarawa Two Month Ago. by 99cent: 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2013
what's their usernames?
this topic is a scam!!!
Re: Picture Of 2 Nairalanders Killed In Nasarawa Two Month Ago. by dridowu: 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2013
Tolexander: see me see trouble,
imagine this granny after he don spend 90years for this world, he still won spend another 100years.
bros i neva old , i just dy clock 1yr old , so i need more yrs minimum of 100yrs
Re: Picture Of 2 Nairalanders Killed In Nasarawa Two Month Ago. by carzola(m): 7:30pm On Jul 07, 2013
Mod u can ban me but u can't stop me from saying the truth.
Re: Picture Of 2 Nairalanders Killed In Nasarawa Two Month Ago. by Rooneyboy(m): 9:27pm On Jul 07, 2013
This poster is a big joke.

That's all ............
Re: Picture Of 2 Nairalanders Killed In Nasarawa Two Month Ago. by adamooye5(m): 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2013
Rooneyboy: This poster is a big joke.

That's all ............
U can say anything,but the story was all over NL when it happened what else do u want me to say.All asked was a simle prayers.From the last picture counting from left to right the 1st and the 8th are the people I posted as nairalanders.becouse they are my friends and brothers.
Re: Picture Of 2 Nairalanders Killed In Nasarawa Two Month Ago. by adamooye5(m): 9:55pm On Jul 07, 2013
For those of you that are asing for their user name,I will not give,but we do nairaland together when they were alive.
Re: Picture Of 2 Nairalanders Killed In Nasarawa Two Month Ago. by Feedmemore(f): 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2013
adamooye5: For those of you that are asing for their user name,I will not give,but we do nairaland together when they were alive.

If your story is true, what's stopping you from providing their username if truely they are nairalanders?

No one is arguing if they are deceased or not, what folks wanna know is if they are truely nairalanders.
Re: Picture Of 2 Nairalanders Killed In Nasarawa Two Month Ago. by Maidoki14(m): 10:59pm On Jul 07, 2013
I also learnt dos alakyo boiz use jst sticks an matchetees to kill ova 60 men.hmmmmm jazz dey wrk o
adamooye5:
They are both senior officers with Sss killed in Alakio killings exactly two months ago.
Re: Picture Of 2 Nairalanders Killed In Nasarawa Two Month Ago. by tomakint: 4:20am On Jul 08, 2013
May their beautiful souls rest in peace! @ OP you can do better by revealing their handles, that is the wisest thing to do to really HONOUR these lost forumites!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian High Speed Rail The Journey So Far / Friends Finish Patrick Obahiagbon With Grammer. / FG Budgets N59.9billion For 30,000 Ex- Militants In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.