Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,546 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Special Assistant To Governor Dickson Kidnapped In Rivers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Special Assistant To Governor Dickson Kidnapped In Rivers (5179 Views)

Governor Dickson Celebrates Valentine In Bayelsa (Photos) / Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson / Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Special Assistant To Governor Dickson Kidnapped In Rivers by DICKtator: 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2013
State sponsored kidnap?
whodunit?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Special Assistant To Governor Dickson Kidnapped In Rivers by Erifenz: 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2013
Good news
Re: Special Assistant To Governor Dickson Kidnapped In Rivers by Youngtekkey(m): 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2013
i tire ooooo so una still dey kidnap i taught say it don end ni buh no problem i go call bro jonathan make he come declare state of emergency against kidnappers
Re: Special Assistant To Governor Dickson Kidnapped In Rivers by CallmeJKLUE(m): 2:13pm On Jul 08, 2013
stebell: Shut up there Ewu Gambia. So yu are saying its GEJ dats behind de kidnappings happening in de region? Learn hw to open ur mouth b4 yu say any tin.
chai u no get common sense? can't u copi what he said, he is trying to say since the posting of Mbu Mbu the CP to rivers state, security issues have not been the way it is. 1st he stoped protest in the state, the next day ateke tom and his group protested and went down to govt house to declare support for. GEJ, notin was done about it. Anoda action he carried out was the removal of security operatives from the speaker and the chief of staff. Since Mbu Mbu came in, Security in rivers state has been.in a state of dismal pisma
Re: Special Assistant To Governor Dickson Kidnapped In Rivers by Symphony007: 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2013
stebell: Shut up there Ewu Gambia. So yu are saying its GEJ dats behind de kidnappings happening in de region? Learn hw to open ur mouth b4 yu say any tin.
lean how to open my mouth before saying anything?:|what does that mean? Do i speak through my nose? I think it's you who need urgent night classes so you can read. Where in my post did i say jonathan is responsible for kidnapping? He s responsible for appionting a irresponsible and incompetent commissioner of police. My friend. You need help o!
Re: Special Assistant To Governor Dickson Kidnapped In Rivers by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2013
O boy,see money.........

(1) (2) (Reply)

Almustapha Promoted To Brigadier General / Buhari’s Ministers List: New Details Emerge / NJC Recomends Three High Court Justices For Enugu, Sworn In By Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.