Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 (376431 Views)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2014 Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by poundsmaker(m): 11:06am On Nov 25, 2013
@franksunny, the questions asked by the board, was it based on the areas of discipline of the applicants or what? Because oceanography, radiography and so on are scientific discipline and hope it's not used for general questions on all applicants?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by obulla(m): 11:50am On Nov 25, 2013
@ Poundsmaker: my first paragraph i wrote about whom i am (my profession, what i do as a professional and wht and wht it involves)
My 2nd paragraph i wrote the origin of the airforce, funcions/duties etc
My last paragraph i wrote about how invaluable my profession is to the airforce, personnels and their families and nigeria. I went further to make suggestions as to make suggestions on things i saw wch if implemented cld improve d service..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by poundsmaker(m): 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
obulla: @ Poundsmaker: my first paragraph i wrote about whom i am (my profession, what i do as a professional and wht and wht it involves)
My 2nd paragraph i wrote the origin of the airforce, funcions/duties etc
My last paragraph i wrote about how invaluable my profession is to the airforce, personnels and their families and nigeria. I went further to make suggestions as to make suggestions on things i saw wch if implemented cld improve d service..
My brother, you've prove worthy of yourself, the Almighty Allah in His abundant blessings will shower you strength and success needed in this exercise and HE will surely crown your effort with your name enlisted among the successful candidate, insha Allah.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by xcitedjay(m): 12:52pm On Nov 25, 2013
Those who applied under Information Technology and have seen the board., please what questions did they ask?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by obulla(m): 2:01pm On Nov 25, 2013
Thx and God bless u man...!
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by franksunny(m): 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2013
poundsmaker: @franksunny, the questions asked by the board, was it based on the areas of discipline of the applicants or what? Because oceanography, radiography and so on are scientific discipline and hope it's not used for general questions on all applicants?
No, questions are being asked on the areas of your discipline thank you
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Ijebaby(f): 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2013
poundsmaker: Tell me the point you gave?
Wat do u want to use his point for . His own reason for joining might not be same with ur own reason, ok? una too dey copy!
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by poundsmaker(m): 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2013
Ijebaby:
Wat do u want to use his point for . His own reason for joining might not be same with ur own reason, ok? una too dey copy!
lolzzzz, you're too funny. just keep mute if you don't have any reasonable things to say.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 25, 2013
poundsmaker: lolzzzz, you're too funny. just keep mute if you don't have any reasonable things to say.
grin
poundsmaker: lolzzzz, you're too funny. just keep mute if you don't have any reasonable things to say.

“....any reasonable things....“
Gbagaun

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by poundsmaker(m): 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2013
Ronke001: grin

Gbagaun
Prove it, If it's wrong.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by DeanOlamide(m): 12:56am On Nov 26, 2013
@ PoundsMaker is wrong oooooooo "Thing" not "Things" what is there to proove even when u pronounce it does it sound well.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by DeanOlamide(m): 12:59am On Nov 26, 2013
poundsmaker: Prove it, If it's wrong.

Its wrong Poundsmaker, You can proove it urself. Just Pronounce it and get the sound in it... Thing and not Things
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by poundsmaker(m): 7:33am On Nov 26, 2013
Dean Olamide:

Its wrong Poundsmaker, You can proove it urself. Just Pronounce it and get the sound in it... Thing and not Things
I'm not saying it's not wrong, I just want her to prove it grammatically. That's all. And beside the error was from my typing (typographical error)

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by poundsmaker(m): 11:01am On Nov 26, 2013
Guys, today is the d-day for the 3.2km jogging. I wish you all good luck.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by stinggy(m): 1:12pm On Nov 26, 2013
poundsmaker: Guys, today is the d-day for the 3.2km jogging. I wish you all good luck.

Nah...it'z bn shifted to 2mrw bro,we're waitin 4 d full Medical reports & som states are yet to face Interview board
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by ernike: 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2013
This ll be my first post since after opening this thread and I am very happy to know that some guys are really marching forward. By the way,I didnt even apply again as am kinda already in d navy race. Goodluck the the hopeful ones.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Ijebaby(f): 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ronke001: grin

Gbagaun
Don't mind d 'photocopier' .....mtshewwwwwwww!
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by poundsmaker(m): 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ijebaby:
Don't mind d 'photocopier' .....mtshewwwwwwww!
Don't you know anything you learn here from the guys in kaduna will serve as an experience to equip yourself for the next recruitment? Besides, I'm not shortlisted. Can you see that you're BIG TIME MUMU.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by poundsmaker(m): 3:33pm On Nov 26, 2013
stinggy:

Nah...it'z bn shifted to 2mrw bro,we're waitin 4 d full Medical reports & som states are yet to face Interview board
Alright, keep the fire burning, good luck to you all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by caland: 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2013
U have serious challenge with command, and i'm sure u are an arrogant fellow. No wonder u are not shortlisted. What u need first is character and fundamental training. Wish u the best bro...
poundsmaker: Don't you know anything you learn here from the guys in kaduna will serve as an experience to equip yourself for the next recruitment? Besides, I'm not shortlisted. Can you see that you're BIG TIME MUMU.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by ichema4u(m): 4:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
caland: U have serious challenge with command, and i'm sure u are an arrogant fellow. No wonder u are not shortlisted. What u need first is character and fundamental training. Wish u the best bro...
bro, i actually won't blame anybody for his/her comments. But with maturity n exposure, their mode of conversation /comment changes. I pray they climb to this stage we r n beyond.
To all of us awaiting to make d final list.. i wish us all success.. d competition here is so high. Gods favor shall always prevail

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by SailorXY: 5:10pm On Nov 26, 2013
caland: U have serious challenge with command, and i'm sure u are an arrogant fellow. No wonder u are not shortlisted. What u need first is character and fundamental training. Wish u the best bro...
What is this one rhyming?
Why not correct the guy who attacked him first for asking an innocent question?
shey your hand just dey scratch you or you be woman wrapper?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
Hahaha! U guys are funny. Hope everyone is doing grt. Kd pple I'll check on y'all when I visit the base 2moro.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by stinggy(m): 10:47pm On Nov 26, 2013
mimzy007: Hahaha! U guys are funny. Hope everyone is doing grt. Kd pple I'll check on y'all when I visit the base 2moro.
Mimzy if I no see u here...........hmmmm
Bt sincerely u shld com around naw,letz mingle. #wink
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 1:35am On Nov 27, 2013
Dis NAF guys are murderers....

Just killing grammar anyhow here...
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2013
stinggy:
Mimzy if I no see u here...........hmmmm
Bt sincerely u shld com around naw,letz mingle. #wink
No wahala,I'll be there by 5pm
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by nnesochim: 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2013
mimzy007: No wahala,I'll be there by 5pm
Ar u going there as supervisor or a monitoring team or a batch C candidate.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by xcitedjay(m): 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2013
All candidates are adviced to visit the notice board where the interview is currently taking place by 6pm to get any important information.

Running is scheduled for tomorrow morning as early as 6am. 3km in 15mins.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 6:56pm On Nov 27, 2013
nnesochim: Ar u going there as supervisor or a monitoring team or a batch C candidate.
hahaha!
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by poundsmaker(m): 9:12pm On Nov 27, 2013
xcitedjay: All candidates are adviced to visit the notice board where the interview is currently taking place by 6pm to get any important information.

Running is scheduled for tomorrow morning as early as 6am. 3km in 15mins.
This is most hardest part of the exercise. I wish you all success. Amen.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2013
poundsmaker: This is most hardest part of the exercise. I wish you all success. Amen.

Hmmmm.
Mouth locked,key thrown away.

Meanwhile I wish all of u success. God will see u through.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2013
poundsmaker: I'm not saying it's not wrong, I just want her to prove it grammatically. That's all. And beside the error was from my typing (typographical error)

Prove if its wrong, I‘m not saying its not wrong,its a typographical error! Are u confused? Why is it hard to admit u dey wrong instead of giving the excuse of typing error. Bet u wanted to add another letter to thing instead of s,maybe m.
I salute u oga.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (153) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 / 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.