Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,394 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 (375797 Views)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2014 Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mkchims(m): 6:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
mimzy007: Hey guys, Temmy Adams, Jyooski and all bb contacts in the house i was robbed ystday so pls search for me on FB (Rahila mimi Mshelia) & inbox ur pins, thanks.

mimzy those guys no fear as gallant as you are, anyway no shakes hence dem no harm you...so sorry dear.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 02, 2013
mimzy007: Hey guys, Temmy Adams, Jyooski and all bb contacts in the house i was robbed ystday so pls search for me on FB (Rahila mimi Mshelia) & inbox ur pins, thanks.

My dear sorry, U pass dem. How has life been with U? I'm back 4rm KD.
Now fingers crossed
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 11:23pm On Dec 02, 2013
Thanks y'all. @Stingyy I thank God,all is well.
@mkchims,no mind those pple. God pass dem.
@ Freeman,I'm fine dear. The favour of the lord is working for u.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 03, 2013
mimzy007: Thanks y'all. @Stingyy I thank God,all is well.
@mkchims,no mind those pple. God pass dem.
@ Freeman,I'm fine dear. The favour of the lord is working for u.
Amen lovely sister, I sent u a request on fb
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Whitest: 8:34am On Dec 03, 2013
Soo sorry@mimzy.Thank God d didnt harm u.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 8:37am On Dec 03, 2013
Thank God Whitest,thanks.
Freeman I'll accept asap.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by azidomedogo: 9:27am On Dec 03, 2013
Ijebaby: NAF Base headquarters Maiduguri attacked by boko haram early dis morning. Some security personnel and civilians killed in the attack. I knw some people are already having a second thought now about the ''force''...
No be small thing oooooo.BH just destroy military aircraft like film.This same job wey we wan kill ourself for.my passion for the job don diminish oooo@mimi may God replace all that was stolen from you.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by xcitedjay(m): 11:03am On Dec 03, 2013
azidomedogo: No be small thing oooooo.BH just destroy military aircraft like film.This same job wey we wan kill ourself for.my passion for the job don diminish oooo@mimi may God replace all that was stolen from you.

Then your passion for the job is nothing more than the benefits accrued to the military. You need to realise that the military was made for things like this, think about your mother and helpless siblings or even relations and ask yourself what if this people you cared about were attacked. That should give you the passion to go out there and put in your very best to win the battle against these insurgents.

"If you stand for nothing, you'd fall for anything".

The problem in the military today has been caused by people like you who find themselves in the military, doing what they didn't sign up for, you need to realise that the battles you are suppose to be fighting is not against helpless civilians. If you realise the true aim of the military, you would not be bothered about whether a civilian slaps you or steps on your toes. The pride and prestige of wearing the uniform and its ranks is not by beating up people on the street but by using your God given talent, strength and intelligent to make Nigeria safe for the future generation. Even God would want to be on your side when he see the passion in your heart.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by azidomedogo: 12:35pm On Dec 03, 2013
xcitedjay:

Then your passion for the job is nothing more than the benefits accrued to the military......

The problem in the military today has been caused by people like YOU .
.well spokened. But this is the part i dont like at all.what the hell do u mean by the problem in the military.......and see who is talking about passion.cant i express my own opinion to myself again.U hav already made ur point in ur first sentence why delving into insult by saying the problem in the military is caused by pple like you...I dont think you know what it means to be born and raised in the barracks seeing your friends and even younger ones hanging their bars.If u dont then dont tell me abt that crap u call passion.Abeg just face ur own and pray make God help u make the final list than to come preach military passion to me.People with passion for this job dont say it out on threads like this,rather it shows in their action when they are bin called upon to serve and not when they havent made the final list.
boiz whos parent are SASO's in the Base will tell u they are in this job bcoz of the prestige and PAY(salary).While u are still claiming one lie lie passion.
So if u truely hav passion for this "political naf job" let the result of ur passion speak for you at the end.tanks
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by SailorXY: 1:14pm On Dec 03, 2013
My opinion is that the Nigerian Military will continue to grow weaker cuz a lot of people just enroll cuz of lack of jobs & man know man tingz.
Forget about passion for now, that's story for another day... But many recruits today are not even naturally built for military jobs

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by azidomedogo: 1:20pm On Dec 03, 2013
SailorXY: My opinion is that the Nigerian Military will continue to grow weaker cuz a lot of people just enroll cuz of lack of jobs & man know man tingz.
Forget about passion for now, that's story for another day... But many recruits today are not even naturally built for military jobs
correct bro. infact u need to see how young soldiers in my area are looking for means not to be posted or deployed to northern states and when u ask them abt their passion for the job they will laugh at you.All they talk of is money money money and how to make more money e.g OP messa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by eddymatti(m): 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2013
Guys talking abt passion..... Whether u get passion or not, once u re in the military and dey move u 2 dos war zone, the passion must cum out cus u don go tru d walls of millitary training. It bcus of d way govt handle issue after death, that is y soldiers talk abt money money wen dey re alive.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Generaloluseye: 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
xcitedjay: it shows u ve passion for this job by your reply.one should be prepared for the hazards of this profession.the problem we ve is that some if not many re in it because they re opportuned to ve oga at the top and not because of interest. and when job situations come along,they are the 1st victims. I am very sure there are some guys who are fed up with army job.

Then your passion for the job is nothing more than the benefits accrued to the military. You need to realise that the military was made for things like this, think about your mother and helpless siblings or even relations and ask yourself what if this people you cared about were attacked. That should give you the passion to go out there and put in your very best to win the battle against these insurgents.

"If you stand for nothing, you'd fall for anything".

The problem in the military today has been caused by people like you who find themselves in the military, doing what they didn't sign up for, you need to realise that the battles you are suppose to be fighting is not against helpless civilians. If you realise the true aim of the military, you would not be bothered about whether a civilian slaps you or steps on your toes. The pride and prestige of wearing the uniform and its ranks is not by beating up people on the street but by using your God given talent, strength and intelligent to make Nigeria safe for the future generation. Even God would want to be on your side when he see the passion in your heart.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
azidomedogo: No be small thing oooooo.BH just destroy military aircraft like film.This same job wey we wan kill ourself for.my passion for the job don diminish oooo@mimi may God replace all that was stolen from you.
Amen my brother. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Koachdee(m): 7:29pm On Dec 04, 2013
I rep NAF mehn, no amount of blackmail or terror unleashed on NAF can deter me from loving it. Its obvious those claiming they lost passion for it were not even called for interview, and na still dem go go buy form next year. If u like never enter a plane in ur life because planes do crash or never enter a car anymore in ur life because road accidents happen daily-na u sabi.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by azidomedogo: 7:03am On Dec 05, 2013
You went for interview? congrat......and u tink all the officers u see on that uniform all have passion for the job?. few of the officers in NA thread sometime ago lamented and even said they wished they neva joined NA bcoz of the poor salary compared to other arm of services.what happened to their passion?
I am not against anybody.wish you well
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Koachdee(m): 8:16am On Dec 05, 2013
azidomedogo: You went for interview? congrat......and u tink all the officers u see on that uniform all have passion for the job?. few of the officers in NA thread sometime ago lamented and even said they wished they neva joined NA bcoz of the poor salary compared to other arm of services.what happened to their passion?

Not all personnel of NNPC, CBN, FIRS, and if u like PDP & APC have passion for their jobs either. If the NA ppl dont really have passion for their job, they can stop wishing they neva joined by quietly tendering their resignation and go back to their farms just like Obasanjo resigned as PDP BOT Chairman and went back to his ota farm.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by franksunny(m): 8:16am On Dec 05, 2013
azidomedogo: You went for interview? congrat......and u tink all the officers u see on that uniform all have passion for the job?. few of the officers in NA thread sometime ago lamented and even said they wished they neva joined NA bcoz of the poor salary compared to other arm of services.what happened to their passion?
Then tell me the one that people have passion for, is it inec,police,nscdc,bank,immigration that millions of candidate applied for? guy park well, don't allow me to say some things that might not be good at hearing. i guess the use of this thread is over cos of people like you
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Koachdee(m): 8:18am On Dec 05, 2013
As for weee, NAF all the way!
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by azidomedogo: 10:58am On Dec 05, 2013
franksunny: Then tell me the one that people have passion for, is it inec,police,nscdc,bank,immigration that millions of candidate applied for? guy park well, don't allow me to say some things that might not be good at hearing. i guess the use of this thread is over cos of people like you
guy must u jump into this matterrrrrr.haha. who i offend now in the first place.I said MY passion and not OUR passion.That nonsense in your mouth that is not good for hearing could have been said to those interviewers when u faced the selection board.Guy this thread is not over so my advise is that u pack all ur food stuff and bed to sleep here.See let it end here......and learn to mind ur biz
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by azidomedogo: 1:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
I neva spoke against any bodys passion for naf.My passion diminishing means i hav lost interest in the naf.abi na sin to lose interest on something again?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by CamilleGolgi: 2:15pm On Dec 05, 2013
grin Laughing in kpekpeye's voice.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Balyz: 4:42pm On Dec 05, 2013
Does anyone have an idea on when the final list will be out?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by franksunny(m): 7:24pm On Dec 05, 2013
azidomedogo: I neva spoke against any bodys passion for naf.My passion diminishing means i hav lost interest in the naf.abi na sin to lose interest on something again?
Bros i hail you laughing in president jonathan style if you know what it means.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Kevsman(m): 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2013
God bless the Nigerian Military (NA, NN NAF) (71RRI) i wish you all success in the NAF DSSC, (victory is from God alone)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Koachdee(m): 9:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
Balyz: Does anyone have an idea on when the final list will be out?
NAF 2013 Airmen's final list came out exactly 3 weeks after interview, DSSC interview list came out exactly 3 weeks after zonal screening, I strongly belief DSSC final list will come out b4 20th December. Lets kip our fingers crossed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by xcitedjay(m): 10:02am On Dec 06, 2013
One week gone. Time is really crawling. embarassed
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Balyz: 10:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
Koachdee:
NAF 2013 Airmen's final list came out exactly 3 weeks after interview, DSSC interview list came out exactly 3 weeks after zonal screening, I strongly belief DSSC final list will come out b4 20th December. Lets kip our fingers crossed
Thanks man

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 4:42pm On Dec 08, 2013
Ifeanyi Jacksparo are u here? Drop u phone number,I need to contact u asap.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Whitest: 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2013
“U go fear passion nah“my fellow nigerians,lets stop decieving oursefs here,if u really hav d passion to make nigeria a great nation y nt join our nigerian police.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by holland1987: 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
Don't mind those fake ass passion crusaders! They re just fortunate to have god fathers who ensured they were short listed for screening. And even d ones who didn't even buy d form but will eventually b shortlisted in d final list will come here and rant bout being passionate for d job. When guys who went trough army children schs, nms, nda talk bout their passion I can understand buh not all these fake guys here on these thread who went to private schsAa all their lives!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by holland1987: 2:36pm On Dec 09, 2013
Don't mind those fake ass passion crusaders! They re just fortunate to have god fathers who ensured they were short listed for screening. And even d ones who didn't even buy d form but will eventually b shortlisted in d final list will come here and rant bout being passionate for d job. When guys who went trough army children schs, nms, nda talk bout their passion I can understand buh not all these fake guys here on these thread who went to private schs all their lives! Try joining d nigerian police force they need more "passionate" officers there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (153) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 / 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.