Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,487 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 (375802 Views)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2014 Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by franksunny(m): 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2013
Still laughing in President Jonathan style. well if some of you have given up that you cannot make it without godfather, then start looking for one or you accept to remain a failure for live. after the final selection by the Grace of God i will be here to share my testimony. humanly speaking, i have no man but still i will not stop trying because other people have giving up. as i said time for testimony will come.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by franksunny(m): 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2013
holland1987: Don't mind those fake ass passion crusaders! They re just fortunate to have god fathers who ensured they were short listed for screening. And even d ones who didn't even buy d form but will eventually b shortlisted in d final list will come here and rant bout being passionate for d job. When guys who went trough army children schs, nms, nda talk bout their passion I can understand buh not all these fake guys here on these thread who went to private schsAa all their lives!
See your analysis, i shm for you. one reason why you were not shortlisted. you can go ahead and say whatever and tomorrow you will still go and vote the wrong guy because of sentiment. this is a pay back time for the seed that some of our fathers planted. pele, ndo, no too vex; easy. i was opportune to call a godfather to a senator but i was told that the senator have not finish with those that helped him during the rigging not to talk of seeing others. so u can choose to live on the illusion of godfathers
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by XPresie: 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
franksunny: See your analysis, i shm for you. one reason why you were not shortlisted. you can go ahead and say whatever and tomorrow you will still go and vote the wrong guy because of sentiment. this is a pay back time for the seed that some of our fathers planted. pele, ndo, no too vex; easy. i was opportune to call a godfather to a senator but i was told that the senator have not finish with those that helped him during the rigging not to talk of seeing others. so u can choose to live on the illusion of godfathers
So, what's your point? That god-fatherism doesn't exist in our system or what?
The guy you quoted didn't even refer to you in particular; you just took it all beyond Personal (Bonely)...
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by holland1987: 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2013
Frankly speaking sunny I never quoted u or called ur name in my write up, its nw clear ur amongst those who prefare going trough d back door against merit. Secondly I never applied 4 ds dssc 22 course because I jst finished serving last october so u beta get ur facts bfor u put up any nonsense piece here. If ur amongst d guys dat just came back from screening I wish u good luck and pray ur name comes out in d final list.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by franksunny(m): 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
holland1987: Frankly speaking sunny I never quoted u or called ur name in my write up, its nw clear ur amongst those who prefare going trough d back door against merit. Secondly I never applied 4 ds dssc 22 course because I jst finished serving last october so u beta get ur facts bfor u put up any nonsense piece here. If ur amongst d guys dat just came back from screening I wish u good luck and pray ur name comes out in d final list.
Sorry i interferred, any move against godfatherism in Nigeria i will be the leader in my community, so let stop propagating the issue of godfatherism atleast for us that don't have one to have hope. well if you are not still getting my point you leave it there. no offence meant, but few people are surviving in 9ja without oga at the top and i choosen to be in that group. also i'm not saying you sould not ure your oga o but many have been failed by their ogas
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by franksunny(m): 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2013
holland1987: Frankly speaking sunny I never quoted u or called ur name in my write up, its nw clear ur amongst those who prefare going trough d back door against merit. Secondly I never applied 4 ds dssc 22 course because I jst finished serving last october so u beta get ur facts bfor u put up any nonsense piece here. If ur amongst d guys dat just came back from screening I wish u good luck and pray ur name comes out in d final list.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by ichema4u(m): 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hmmmmm!
Ona sabi break head for little n unimportant things.
even with ur godfather, if God say eeh no go work, eeh no go work.
ona never c where everybody get godfather n because dem no one offend any of them , dem do d thing on merrit.
If u no bliv ph center is a typical example.
They had to remark from 80% n above at abuja to select 24persons that meritted it.
my advice, do ur best, show the zeal that u are willing n God will crown ur efforts.
while we await d final list, the info i got is, they will pick whom they want based on d trade they need n they also do quota system, so they select from d lga that wasnt picked in their previous selection exercise..so this is not abt godfather o.
If God wants u there, if u like be d poorest person with no connections n faced with terrible challenges, u will be there.
so pls, house u guys shld try n be encouraging to others by ur posts.
me, i made it to kaduna, n I'm praying n fasting n also exercising so God can crown my efforts by making my name come out n also stay alive after my training to reap d rewards of my little efforts.
House pls be positive.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by holland1987: 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2013
ichema4u: Hmmmmm!
Ona sabi break head for little n unimportant things.
even with ur godfather, if God say eeh no go work, eeh no go work.
ona never c where everybody get godfather n because dem no one offend any of them , dem do d thing on merrit.
If u no bliv ph center is a typical example.
They had to remark from 80% n above at abuja to select 24persons that meritted it.
my advice, do ur best, show the zeal that u are willing n God will crown ur efforts.
while we await d final list, the info i got is, they will pick whom they want based on d trade they need n they also do quota system, so they select from d lga that wasnt picked in their previous selection exercise..so this is not abt godfather o.
If God wants u there, if u like be d poorest person with no connections n faced with terrible challenges, u will be there.
so pls, house u guys shld try n be encouraging to others by ur posts.
me, i made it to kaduna, n I'm praying n fasting n also exercising so God can crown my efforts by making my name come out n also stay alive after my training to reap d rewards of my little efforts.
House pls be positive.
nice one man! God will crown ur efforts with ur full names in the final list and commissioning at the end of d training in jesus name! Amen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by azidomedogo: 10:57pm On Dec 09, 2013
Whitest: “U go fear passion nah“my fellow nigerians,lets stop decieving oursefs here,if u really hav d passion to make nigeria a great nation y nt join our nigerian police.
i wonder oooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by azidomedogo: 11:05pm On Dec 09, 2013
franksunny: Sorry i interferred, any move against godfatherism in Nigeria i will be the leader in my community, so let stop propagating the issue of godfatherism atleast for us that don't have one to have hope. well if you are not still getting my point you leave it there. no offence meant, but few people are surviving in 9ja without oga at the top and i choosen to be in that group. also i'm not saying you sould not ure your oga o but many have been failed by their ogas
u will neva stop interfering.must you comment on any post u dont like.na 2 dey jump into matter wey no concern you.na woman u be?bcoz u don go for interview and so what.If you like make the final list na your own business be that you will not be the first and the last on NL.make you dey atleast try mind ur business sometime naw.abegi

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 1:07pm On Dec 10, 2013
Hahahaha! What won't we see,abeg make una do am sofri.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by franksunny(m): 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2013
grin Let me focus on my daily means of survival and allow those that want to hug transformer over trivial issue that add nothing to their value do so. see after working hour, still lol
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Eribs: 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2013
All i pray for is a MIRACLE that can only be traceable to THE ALMIGHTY GOD.... Best wishes to all that Believe!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by WillGod(m): 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2013
On your marks, Get set, Ready......
Countdown to the D-Day.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by abioyesund: 12:20pm On Dec 12, 2013
Are u trying to say Nigeria Police Force are useless?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by abioyesund: 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2013
I pray for uncommon favour. I shall laugh and give my testimony this year
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by abioyesund: 12:24pm On Dec 12, 2013
nnesochim: Congrats ooo,is nt easy,pls did people dat read biological sciences and applied under Environmental/Community health scaled through the documentation screening.

Guy, no be by race but by the grace of God for you to scale through
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by dimejireal: 8:14pm On Dec 12, 2013
Congratulation to those that make d final list
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by obulla(m): 8:21pm On Dec 12, 2013
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2013
My pple congrats oo! Whr are u all at,let's rejoice.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by poundsmaker(m): 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2013
congratulations to all the selected candidates for the cadet training, I wish you all best of luck. I'm happy for you all.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by ichema4u(m): 9:08pm On Dec 12, 2013
This is not God father o..
my name is on the list batch A..
it is God at d top o.. after fasting n praying for half a week .. thank u Jesus
the Godfathers were too much so they had to do it on merit...
thank you Jesus.. you are an awesome God
God at work oooooo

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Dannyvoltron(m): 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2013
ichema4u: This is not God father o..
my name is on the list batch A..
it is God at d top o.. after fasting n praying for half a week .. thank u Jesus
the Godfathers were too much so they had to do it on merit...
thank you Jesus.. you are an awesome God
God at work oooooo
Congrats Ichema.. I believe say very soon me maself i go celebrate merit like u're doing tonight. Juz hold on to God for this which He has done for you and i tell you my brother u'l excel

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by ichema4u(m): 11:02pm On Dec 12, 2013
Dannyvoltron:
Congrats Ichema.. I believe say very soon me maself i go celebrate merit like u're doing tonight. Juz hold on to God for this which He has done for you and i tell you my brother u'l excel
thanks my brother
God at work..
your dreams, hopes and aspirations will come true..
Just believe in him n have faith..
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by azidomedogo: 12:26am On Dec 13, 2013
where d rest naw wey make d list abi na only one person or are dey still rejoicing? @ichema rejoice dis is ur moment cheesy
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by azidomedogo: 12:31am On Dec 13, 2013
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by obulla(m): 3:48am On Dec 13, 2013
Pls house join me in glorifying the name of the lord cos he alone did ds one, none other... i am so innundated with God's mercies...

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Koachdee(m): 7:19am On Dec 13, 2013
Guys i'm just overwhelmed wit Joy...I made it 2d final list. D 1st name on d 1st batch in my state (Gombe) 4 dat matter. I luv u all, Nairaland has been a great inspiration-u guyz are my unseen family, meet u guyz @ d top. To God b d glory

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by nnesochim: 7:38am On Dec 13, 2013
obulla: Pls house join me in glorifying the name of the lord cos he alone did ds one, none other... i am so innundated with God's mercies...
Congrats oooooo,am very happy for u,go and do us proud,I pray that I will rejoice like you when NN releases their own,In Jesus Name.Amen.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by obulla(m): 8:42am On Dec 13, 2013
@ Nnesochim: amen...oo God will grant u all ur heart desires at his appointed time bro..
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by xcitedjay(m): 9:25am On Dec 13, 2013
Koachdee: Guys i'm just overwhelmed wit Joy...I made it 2d final list. D 1st name on d 1st batch in my state (Gombe) 4 dat matter. I luv u all, Nairaland has been a great inspiration-u guyz are my unseen family, meet u guyz @ d top. To God b d glory

God is really on your side man. Gombe wey una supplementary plenty pass die.

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 / 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.