Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,455 members, 7,770,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:05 AM

Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 (374340 Views)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2014 Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by penzino(m): 12:56pm On Jul 21, 2013
skype1986: Its really necessary if anybodi in d house can gve us any clue on were/how dey might set dere xams.do dey ve past ques on sum f dis armed 4orces or is it jst gmats,current affairs nd a little knowledge f d nigerian airforce history.
Also wat do dey mean zonal enlistment.i dnt undastand dat,pls any xplanatn 4rm d house?
do u really need it? Just pray for guidiance on what to look and what not to look... It works wonders.. We wrote navy yesterday not realy knowing what to expect, but it came and we were victorious!!! Just pray, dats all...
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Koolherc(m): 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2013
Not again, not for me this time, been on it like forever... Goodluck to the applicants.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by stbaby4real2002: 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2013
penzino: u should have gone to ur skool to get it na, anyways, there's nothin my GOD cannot do. Just keep ur Fa
ith alive and your Hopes High.. We will get there.
Waec Certificate is ok n covers what is required..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by FreddywellsNGN(m): 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2013
What if you didnt upload a particular document you later thought is necessary and u had already gotten to the stage where u r to go the bank and pay...i want to ask if there is a way i culd upload the document i forgot to include while uploading cos while cos i tried doing it and it isnt uploading.Kindly guide me accordingly?Thanks guyz
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Okoya(f): 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2013
somebody help, Accounting is not listed on their website. can I still apply?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Okoya(f): 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2013
Okoya: somebody help, Accounting is not listed on their website. can I still apply?
don't worry. ... I dont even av testimonial. ....
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by ashson: 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2013
HELP! I have filled the form, but refuses to submit. it keeps bringing me back to the first page when i click save data.
what is wrong pls...
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by FreddywellsNGN(m): 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2013
ashson: HELP! I have filled the form, but refuses to submit. it keeps bringing me back to the first page when i click save data.
what is wrong pls...

possibly there is a compulsory information you have not given while filling the form.Check well...
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by FreddywellsNGN(m): 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2013
Okoya:
don't worry. ... I dont even av testimonial. ....

then go to your school and get it unless you are no longer interested..giving up easily ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by penzino(m): 10:47pm On Jul 21, 2013
Freddywells-NGN:
What if you didnt upload a particular document you later thought is necessary and u had already gotten to the stage where u r to go the bank and pay...i want to ask if there is a way i culd upload the document i forgot to include while uploading cos while cos i tried doing it and it isnt uploading.Kindly guide me accordingly?Thanks guyz
it is wen u get to d bank and pay. Dts d only time u cannot edit anytin, b4 paying, u can edit it
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by penzino(m): 10:49pm On Jul 21, 2013
ashson: HELP! I have filled the form, but refuses to submit. it keeps bringing me back to the first page when i click save data.
what is wrong pls...
patience, it will. Or there is a required field u didn't fill, check well
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by murphydon(m): 6:28am On Jul 22, 2013
Goodmorning fellas.....i bliv in dis forum n i bliv say we go make am, pls anyone with a past questions from any dssc exam from any arm of the armed forces should please share....thanks a million
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by samdollas2004(m): 8:35am On Jul 22, 2013
penzino: then dnt upload urs. Goodluck
Guy u really crazy. Add me up on 321556B2. It is well even in d well!
We are youths, lets try to act like one.
Just pray to you God or god and believe, then do ur ground work!
Success = Preparedness + Opportunity!
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by SailorXY: 9:11am On Jul 22, 2013
Who has completed the form here? Did u go to bank with any print out when buying the scratch card/pin?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Blaize19: 9:55am On Jul 22, 2013
Are graduates of Biochemistry eligible to apply? Would like to know.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by samdollas2004(m): 9:59am On Jul 22, 2013
SailorXY: Who has completed the form here? Did u go to bank with any print out when buying the scratch card/pin?
Ofcourse, you go to the bank with the pay4 me slip, then pay 2,850 and then they'll process it for you and give u a number.
That number u'll use to get ur applicant's ID.
Hope u get it?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by penzino(m): 10:35am On Jul 22, 2013
samdollas2004:
Ofcourse, you go to the bank with the pay4 me slip, then pay 2,850 and then they'll process it for you and give u a number.
That number u'll use to get ur applicant's ID.
Hope u get it?
nt just a number, its called a validation number, dats what u will use to get your applicant ID.. Goodluck bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by penzino(m): 10:36am On Jul 22, 2013
samdollas2004:
Guy u really crazy. Add me up on 321556B2. It is well even in d well!
We are youths, lets try to act like one.
Just pray to you God or god and believe, then do ur ground work!
Success = Preparedness + Opportunity!
y must u say am crazy? Lol, I don add u sha....
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Whitest: 11:55am On Jul 22, 2013
Blaize19: Are graduates of Biochemistry eligible to apply? Would like to know.
am a biochem graduate too but i applied under medicals since d are related.May God jst help me.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Whitest: 12:03pm On Jul 22, 2013
I hav gone to bookshops to check for pamplets dat contains their past questions and answers but d dnt hav it.Dnt really knw wat to expect
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by nefertitiharuna: 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2013
Whitest: I hav gone to bookshops to check for pamplets dat contains their past questions and answers but d dnt hav it.Dnt really knw wat to expect
my dear u don't need all that. Just get gmat and then know your current affairs very well, pray to God and write the exam. Shikenan

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by emmanuel4fire: 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2013
Whitest: I hav gone to bookshops to check for pamplets dat contains their past questions and answers but d dnt hav it.Dnt really knw wat to expect
My advise is that you get a göod Gmat, current affairs, military info and antonyms and synonyms. Please be current with world happenings.
Gmat will make other aspects very simple for you. Just last saturday I sat for NN aptitude hoping to see loads of mathematics and English but was surprised to see questions meant for infants. Just read what I said above. Please don't forget to trust God in all. Your effort will not count if you are favoured. Trust God and if you have anyone who can assist you, do. But never lean your trust on any man. Pray for your godfathers, that as they push on, God will pave way and favor you. God bless you all.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by garamah: 3:07pm On Jul 22, 2013
How much do air force pay as salary for B.Sc recruits
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mattrandb: 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2013
Pls,as regards d 2013 DSc of nigerian airforce,i checkd dia site nd dint c accounting profession.Pls is dis true?or a mistake.Tnx...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Okoya(f): 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2013
mattrandb: Pls,as regards d 2013 DSc of nigerian airforce,i checkd dia site nd dint c accounting profession.Pls is dis true?or a mistake.Tnx...

we re in same shoe..... so painful. .. I dont think its a mistake. .. I jst av 2 wait till nxt year
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mattycolony: 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
Concerning past questions, you wont see any, i did it last year, read all the current affairs i could find but it was only GMAT that came out, so jack your GMAT well, solve questions and also English but not withstanding, know your current affairs cos things might change
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mattycolony: 6:33pm On Jul 22, 2013
my own question is do they want us to come with an age declaration between 5yrs and above or below 5yrs?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by FreddywellsNGN(m): 11:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
I believe they want us to present a "sworn declaration of age" that is more than five years old to this date.ie your "sworn declaration of age" must reflect, earlier 2008 and below.i want to believe i am correct
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 23, 2013
Freddywells-NGN:
I believe they want us to present a "sworn declaration of age" that is more than five years old to this date.ie your "sworn declaration of age" must reflect, earlier 2008 and below.i want to believe i am correct
My sworn declaration of age is 2003. Can I use it?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Alabamagnate: 9:59am On Jul 23, 2013
Pls nairalanders are we to upload the certificate issued by waec/neco or the testimonial collected from our respective secondary school?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by FreddywellsNGN(m): 3:24pm On Jul 23, 2013
ofcourse you can use the a 2003 sworn declaration...Alabamagnate:you should upload your testimonial where it is specified,and ur WAEC or NECO Cert.on the other side where you will need to give it a name...goodluck
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 5:33am On Jul 24, 2013
Freddywells-NGN:
ofcourse you can use the a 2003 sworn declaration...Alabamagnate:you should upload your testimonial where it is specified,and ur WAEC or NECO Cert.on the other side where you will need to give it a name...goodluck
I don't think d 2003 declaration of age can b used because it's stated on d site d "declaration of age LATER dan five years will not b accepted".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (153) (Reply)

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.