Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest (35170 Views)

Deadly Disease Hits Irele In Ondo, Victims Wake Up Blind, At Least 25 Dead / Why Do People Trip In Their Dreams And Wake Up With A Jolt/twitch? Find Out... / 17 Ways To Wake Up Feeling Fresh In The Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest by Feedmemore(f): 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2013
gluv01: -Sleeping in an uneasy position throughout the night can cause tiredness the next morning.
-Drugs with side effects.
-A depressed mind cannot sleep comfortably hence the tiredness the next morning.

-Eating fufu before sleeping.
-Doing midnight calls even when you have an exam the next morning.
-Arguing with your parents the night before over who to date.
Re: Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest by killuminati(m): 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2013
SLIDE waxie: says who? U will sleep sound and nice!!! Especially if u can flush it down with correct cold palm wine. There are well preserved bottled ones now!

Infact, if u eat some nice hot mosels with fresh vegetables garnished with bush meat/smoked fish and flushed down with correct pammy, if u die in ur sleep, u go make heaven!

Go figure!
lwkmd....straight?
Re: Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest by valicious1(m): 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2013
@Op if u wake up feeling tired u go bak sleep again nah
Re: Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest by Sike(m): 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2013
LOL at
gluv01: -Arguing with your parents the night before over who to date.
Re: Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest by greatgenius: 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2013
The primary reason why people wake up tired is because most people sleep too much..
Most people have bought into the biggest lie ever told concerning sleep. ie - needing at least 8 hours of sleep per night..

Most people are sleeping their life away.. The truth is any sleep over 6 hrs at a time is detrimental to your health and energy.. people that sleep more wake up more tired than when they slept..

The ideal pattern is to sleep for 4 hours a night and add a 1 or 2 hrs nap during the day.. you will know no tiredness with this pattern and wake up fully focused and full of energy.. if sleep is really needed then perhaps a 6 hrs per night and 30 to 40 mins nap in the evening will be ideal.. anything mire than 6 hrs then you will wake up more tired or feel like you need more sleep..

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest by Pvin: 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2013
Ayoobscom: The only reasons I wake up tired are those unrepentant drumming and singing by the neighboring churches observing everyday night vigil oh God

I never open my mouth but I'm sure my eyes curse them everytime....so many so noisy

E! yaa, it does seem that u stays close to Mountin of fire ministry. They really messed my head with noise every night when I was staying at Liverpool rd in Eket.
Re: Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest by modskiller(m): 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2013
i only wake up late and not feeling too good cos i just have many things in my RAM. and my head aches all night, then i only get to sleep by 2-3 am. Oh God, pls shine ur light my way.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest by megareal: 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2013
Having an hyperactive brain that tries to solve the day's problem and plan the next day during sleep doesnt help either. Yes, you will have your answers but you'll be tired.
Re: Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest by gluv01(f): 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
ArQueBusieR:
Too much info.

Coz you are guilty tongue
Re: Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest by Amdoyin(m): 10:19pm On Jul 08, 2013
boko are rams: Sleepping on d same bed with a sexy lady who doesn't want u to touch her, speaking from experience no beef intended grin
omo na true yan o, it hs hppnd 2 me too, at a point in d midnite, i even tried 2 force d sexy idiot..

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest by Jibsonified(m): 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2013
Browsing Nairaland late into d night
Re: Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest by GatJokez(f): 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2013
Falling asleep while thinking about worries, worries, worries and then tossing and turning all night because of the damn things. shocked undecided
Re: Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest by Baddestguyp(m): 11:04pm On Jul 08, 2013
Having sex in ur dream
Re: Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest by segelity(m): 11:04pm On Jul 08, 2013
plus when u dont commit your sleep in to God's hands...na avenue 4 all d airforces to disturb 4 9t angry

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest by deavicky(m): 11:06pm On Jul 08, 2013
Always on top in the nite, can also cause tiredness in the morning so do it before u start sleep
Re: Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest by mykelsmart009(m): 11:12pm On Jul 08, 2013
Ayaf hear u pple...but u guys forgot somtin,d most 'annoying' one is wet dreams.hv it nd u'll knw wat waking up wit pains mean...
Re: Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest by oringo01: 11:26pm On Jul 08, 2013
Havin a girl who wunt let u sleep all nit is enuf to wake up tired
Re: Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest by OmniSparrow: 11:33pm On Jul 08, 2013
lola.luv:
Winches dancing etighi on your back all night.tonguecheesy
Hehehehe
Re: Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest by Keshi5(m): 11:34pm On Jul 08, 2013
No comment
Re: Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest by daddyiel(m): 11:46pm On Jul 08, 2013
My max sleeping time is 3hours a day, I always wake up tired with eyes like Ganga planta!!!! undecided undecided grin
Re: Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest by hunter21(m): 11:51pm On Jul 08, 2013
worrying about rate of unemployment.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest by jeff1000(m): 12:11am On Jul 09, 2013
my bed time z 1 or 2am every nite n i wake up in d morning just fine,guess wot i'm doin?,,,u got dat right,wot were u tinkin?browsin finz
Re: Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest by GooseBaba: 12:16am On Jul 09, 2013
People wey dey go meeting for night...

People wey carry bad belle sleep

People wey sleep with empty belle
Re: Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest by lawizle(m): 3:34am On Jul 09, 2013
Having a great sex overnight..
Re: Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest by 1ManSoja: 4:46am On Jul 09, 2013
boko are rams: Sleepping on d same bed with a sexy lady who doesn't want u to touch her, speaking from experience no beef intended grin

I hear you bro!
Re: Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest by Frostyzone(m): 5:27am On Jul 09, 2013
Having a roomie that snores louder than an engine with faulty carburetor.

The fifth option happens to me on a frequent basis though.
Re: Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest by Decryptor(m): 5:41am On Jul 09, 2013
Amdoyin: omo na true yan o, it hs hppnd 2 me too, at a point in d midnite, i even tried 2 force d sexy idiot..
you didn't have to do that! It happened to me too. I just allowed her be until like 2am...thank God there was light. I just slotted a p.o.r.n.o movie and increased the volume. She woke up but was still forming sleep but the light from the tv exposed her eyes which were open while viewing in-between her fingers with her hand on her face. After 1 hour, wen i retried, the rest na history..... tongue

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest by capuro(m): 6:00am On Jul 09, 2013
5 Reasons You Wake Up Tired Even With a Full Night's Rest 
In all 5 reasons there wasn't quite "a full night rest" @ post, rephase the subject of the article
Re: Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest by cosify: 6:02am On Jul 09, 2013
Anytime there is need for overtime work and i don't do it, i don't seem to sleep well d next night.
Re: Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 09, 2013
Common things occur commonly. First thing on that list should be Malaria
Re: Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest by KwoiZabo(m): 6:57am On Jul 09, 2013
Ayoobscom: The only reasons I wake up tired are those unrepentant drumming and singing by the neighboring churches observing everyday night vigil oh God

I never open my mouth but I'm sure my eyes curse them everytime....so many so noisy
tnk God say I don park comot for somolu go Ago. Our road bad o but I dey sleep wella grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13 Amazing Health Benefits Of Lemon / 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) / 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.