Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest (35171 Views)

Deadly Disease Hits Irele In Ondo, Victims Wake Up Blind, At Least 25 Dead / Why Do People Trip In Their Dreams And Wake Up With A Jolt/twitch? Find Out... / 17 Ways To Wake Up Feeling Fresh In The Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest by Kaycee7(m): 7:28am On Jul 09, 2013
aminho: i knw its frontpage material so i booked my destiny
What destiny?
Re: Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest by Gistben: 7:45am On Jul 09, 2013
If u sleep wit a fat woman on d same bed, u wil wake up very tired
Re: Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest by bknight: 7:51am On Jul 09, 2013
SLIDE waxie: says who? U will sleep sound and nice!!! Especially if u can flush it down with correct cold palm wine. There are well preserved bottled ones now!

Infact, if u eat some nice hot mosels with fresh vegetables garnished with bush meat/smoked fish and flushed down with correct pammy, if u die in ur sleep, u go make heaven!

Go figure!

Ilya laguna grin
Re: Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest by LEXYCOM: 8:23am On Jul 09, 2013
Like when my girlfriend told me she missed her monthly period, I couldn't sleep peacefully....
Re: Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest by royben: 8:25am On Jul 09, 2013
Playing d forbidden game wit ur lady all through d night.
Re: Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest by Winnerslfc(m): 8:37am On Jul 09, 2013
chidindufrank: Not having a punany to bleep at intervals just like we bachelors. I need to marry o
LOL
Re: Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest by Lilimax(f): 8:40am On Jul 09, 2013
dayokanu: [size=14pt]Fighting demons and evil spirit in the dream[/size]
grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 09, 2013
Loads of crap
Re: Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest by AnanseK(m): 11:41am On Jul 09, 2013
kreami diva: Waking up at intervals to breastfeed! Kai....Smh

are you the baby or the mum?
Re: Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest by Policewoman(f): 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2013
Very true. Especially me, after coming back from night duty.
Re: Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 09, 2013
^^
Night duty with your oga or several ogas?
Re: Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest by readonenaire(m): 8:24am On Jul 10, 2013
AnanseK: grin

are you the baby or the mum?
shoi na baby wey dey breaatfeed go post 4 nairaland shocked yu dz ppl will nt kill sumborry with laugh grin grin cheesy
Re: Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 10, 2013
having an olosho in your room
Re: Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest by edogho(m): 11:04am On Sep 16, 2013
[quote author=maclatunji]Yes! I am talking to you. tongue tongue tongue

5 Reasons You Wake Up Tired Even With a Full Night's Rest

Waking up refreshed is a great way to start out the day on the right foot. However, there may be times when you wake up tired and unable to immediately get the day going, even though you've had a full night's rest. Here are a couple reasons that may be causing you to wake up groggy:

1. Waking up in the wrong phase: Your sleep is split into cycles, and you might've woken up during the non-REM stage, which is a state of very deep sleep. Try to shoot for waking up during a REM phase, because then your body will be better prepared to wake up.

2. Poor quality of sleep: It doesn't matter how long you sleep for if you're it's low-quality rest; you'll just wake up tired. Poor-quality sleep can be caused by factors such as sleeping with a pet, drinking caffeinated beverages late in the day, or having too much noise in the background.

3. Medication hangover: The effects of certain medications that cause drowsiness can linger until the next morning. Check with your doctor to see if you can adjust the dosage or change medications.

4. Medical condition: Certain medical conditions like sleep apnea can disrupt your night's rest. Disorders like depression can also cause you feel drained of energy, a symptom that can contribute to your grogginess.

5. Your body clock is not in sync: If you've been keeping an erratic sleep schedule, then your body will probably need time to adjust to waking up at a certain time during the morning. Try to make a more regular schedule, and you'll probably see a difference in how you feel in the morning.

Source: http://www.savvysugar.com/Why-You-Wake-Up-Tired-23268228[/qu. I lyk it dat u mentioned BODY CLOCK buh I think u got d concept all wrong. I don't think I can let dat slip by without explain mi concept on dis.
Re: Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest by jbblues24(m): 11:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
Hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13 Amazing Health Benefits Of Lemon / 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) / 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.