Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

400 Nigerians In Chinese Jails For Drug-Related Offences, Others- Ambassador - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 400 Nigerians In Chinese Jails For Drug-Related Offences, Others- Ambassador (10092 Views)

Lagos Court Jails 30 Women For Prostitution / Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking / Indonesia Executes Eight Prisoners Including Nigerians For Drugs Offences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 400 Nigerians In Chinese Jails For Drug-Related Offences, Others- Ambassador by Raphealedwin: 12:32pm On Jul 09, 2013
Mehn to be a man is not a day job, do u knw guys dey UK,Malasia,china etc all in de name of MONEY, na so e bi but may God help us Amen.

1 Like

Re: 400 Nigerians In Chinese Jails For Drug-Related Offences, Others- Ambassador by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 09, 2013
peppy luv: Ur hatred 4 Anambra wil do u no good my brother,trust me Anambra boys hardly get caught cuz they are smart!I hv proof! My family frnd from Anambra did it and was successful,his frnd from Enugu out of envy set out to try his luck despite frnds warning him on hw dangerous south has become,he shud relax nd find a suitable business in naija but he didn't listen!point blank let me say d truth,d guy was among d 4 Nigerians killed in SA last week that was y I cud say much on that thread and out of respect 4 d dead I wudnt put up his pix and we are expectin his corpse On friday in MMIA then strait to Udi his hometown, sadly I was looking 4wad to d Uhuru tablet he promised me!*crying*

And when they all get there they claim Anambra!

Last CDS my LI told us abt some yoruba guys that tried to dupe him and gave fake names,Chukwuma,Ebuka etc but their accent betrayed them,mind u he is from kaba in kogi so he's yoruba too.
Talking abt drug abuse,atleast I can proudly tell u,they dnt use it evn if they trade in it.back then in unibuja I can tell u that most of those malo chics were using drugs especialy codine and dat equates d crime,we buy and sell 4 others to use! Lol
Issorite! if u want to blame Anambra 4 evrytin,no be today all of una begin beef us,we r used to it and its all inferiority complex!
And don't 4get that 80% of d giants of Igboland(not just money but intellects) are from Anambra!
Evil knws no boundary and am not defending any1,infact I support countries deporting them or banning them so this crime can be curtailed.
My 2cents! PEACE!!

I'm sorry bout ur loss doll..
May hs soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: 400 Nigerians In Chinese Jails For Drug-Related Offences, Others- Ambassador by playmode(m): 12:37pm On Jul 09, 2013
olokfor:

SOURCE- www.metronaija.com/400-nigerians-in-chinese-jails-for-drug-related-offences-others-ambassador/

[size=15pt]
When i was saying this yesterday see the way they were insulting me.E no finish Soon idiots here will accuse the Chinese people of Xenophobia.Charity begins at home,if we do not take a step now and deal with these boys ,our image as nation will be totally screwed.Our people have brought shame to this continent to the extent of even stealing other countries' passports to commit crimes.To show you how rotten and unrepentant we are, just take a look at some of the comment on this thread.There are are some aholes who are actually defending these criminals.We all know what tribe these people come from. Abeg split Nigeria so that we can go our separate ways.Enough is Enough.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: 400 Nigerians In Chinese Jails For Drug-Related Offences, Others- Ambassador by acaolly1(m): 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2013
Babaofor: I. have a fwend who travelled to china to do illegal business.we grew up together but he is rich now,while i'm still begging ASUU to call off strike.sometimes i feel like doing something bad

go ahead now... the prison gate neva close for pple wey dey do bad tinz

1 Like

Re: 400 Nigerians In Chinese Jails For Drug-Related Offences, Others- Ambassador by Youngtekkey(m): 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2013
peppy luv: grin Yea me and ur sister snuffed d codine 2geda so our sanities shud be checked 2geda! Idiotu like u I hv 4brothers,2 doctors,A priest and a mining engineer unlike u armed robber!

silly girl i didn't know i thought u hav only drug dealers before pls what's ur age coz with what u hav just said i can see that u are a little kid,u have 4 brothers 2 doctors,a preist(the one that offers sacrifies to ur gods abi)and a minning engineer but what of u oh My God I Can't Believe I Am Dragging Words With This Kid Do U Know Who U Are Talking To Anyway Best Of Luck To U In Ur Drug EndeavouRS AND LESS I FORGET HELP ME GREET THOSE UR BROTHERS COZ UR FAMILY REALLY ACHIEVED A LOT
Re: 400 Nigerians In Chinese Jails For Drug-Related Offences, Others- Ambassador by texaco1: 12:54pm On Jul 09, 2013
Youngtekkey: and what's this one saying oboy u sick no be small
I beg free that guy ,he just woke up and I don't think he even knows what we are talking about

2 Likes

Re: 400 Nigerians In Chinese Jails For Drug-Related Offences, Others- Ambassador by Pageup1(m): 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2013
singing osondi owendi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: 400 Nigerians In Chinese Jails For Drug-Related Offences, Others- Ambassador by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2013
Got to love how people loooove dissociating from wahala:

Africans: The Chinese criminals are Nigerians!!!
Nigerians: Abeg abeg they are Biafrans! Ibos!
Igbos: Ta!!!! They are Anambraians!!!!
Anambraians: [Pariah towns/villages soon to be selected. Watch this space].

But see how sharply these Niggas will claim relationship with success stories outside Africa's shores.

Reminds me of the woolich Killings and how sharply Nigerians said the killers were british.

Muhehehe.

2 Likes

Re: 400 Nigerians In Chinese Jails For Drug-Related Offences, Others- Ambassador by playmode(m): 1:16pm On Jul 09, 2013
peppy luv: Ur hatred 4 Anambra wil do u no good my brother,trust me Anambra boys hardly get caught cuz they are smart!I hv proof! My family frnd from Anambra did it and was successful,his frnd from Enugu out of envy set out to try his luck despite frnds warning him on hw dangerous south has become,he shud relax nd find a suitable business in naija but he didn't listen!point blank let me say d truth,d guy was among d 4 Nigerians killed in SA last week that was y I cud say much on that thread and out of respect 4 d dead I wudnt put up his pix and we are expectin his corpse On friday in MMIA then strait to Udi his hometown, sadly I was looking 4wad to d Uhuru tablet he promised me!*crying*

And when they all get there they claim Anambra!

Last CDS my LI told us abt some yoruba guys that tried to dupe him and gave fake names,Chukwuma,Ebuka etc but their accent betrayed them,mind u he is from kaba in kogi so he's yoruba too.
Talking abt drug abuse,atleast I can proudly tell u,they dnt use it evn if they trade in it.back then in unibuja I can tell u that most of those malo chics were using drugs especialy codine and dat equates d crime,we buy and sell 4 others to use! Lol
Issorite! if u want to blame Anambra 4 evrytin,no be today all of una begin beef us,we r used to it and its all inferiority complex!
And don't 4get that 80% of d giants of Igboland(not just money but intellects) are from Anambra!
Evil knws no boundary and am not defending any1,infact I support countries deporting them or banning them so this crime can be curtailed.
My 2cents! PEACE!!

[b]I am glad you posted ,at least sane people who read your comment will realize why we Yorubas want the country to be split.Here you are proudly boasting that Anambra boys are never caught when they traffic drugs and that you know some drug dealers who have done this successfully.You even go further to boast that the dead drug dealer was going to buy you a tablet.I don't know if you are sane or you don't have any shame but you are surely a disgrace to Nigeria and your tribe.

Now let me ask you one question ,do you know what drug addiction does to people? Do you know how many lives your drug dealer friends have destroyed in South Africa? It is karma that caught your friend and he got what he deserved.Let them know that many more of them will die.

Now let me give you a head's up so that you can pass on the message to your drug dealing friends.The South African Government has created a special anti narcotics unit to tackle Nigerian criminals in particular. This law enforcement unit is made of both armed South African officers and Nigerians who are undercover agents .All those your brothers are going down one way or the other.I assure you that many Anambra criminals have been arrested in the past and many more will be arrested or killed if they resist arrest.Tell them now to leave the country or face the consequences.[/b]

5 Likes

Re: 400 Nigerians In Chinese Jails For Drug-Related Offences, Others- Ambassador by dekins: 1:23pm On Jul 09, 2013
Is this a good or a bad news?Must we keep killing the image of this country?Who are we to blame for all these?Should we blame those that are tarnishing the image of this country or those that are directly or indirectly pushing them into such social vices?We have failed ourselves but the government has failed us more.Despite all the abundant resources God has blessed us with what are those in power doing with the proceeds of these resources.Imagine, any one that holds any public office wants to use the opportunity to amass wealth for themselves and their posterity to come.This country needs revolution.By right,Nigeria ought to be among the developed nations.It is so annoying when I hear that Nigeria is the giant of Africa yet we have nothing to show for it.Is it giant of corruption?What do you expect from a nation where almost all the systems are failing?The solution to all these boils down to our electoral process. If the right leaders are elected,then half of these problems will be solved. Must we continue to be a baby nation?Enough is enough!If we must get it right as a nation then WE MUST FIRST CHANGE OUR MINDSETS. NOw that we know,what is the government doing to save the reputation of this country?I am not saying that there are no good leaders.Nigeria is not the most corrupt nation.Even if the government has failed us, must we keep failing ourselves?If Nigeria has all it takes,will these people travel abroad to tarnish our image.I still believe that Nigeria can be rebranded to save her from these defamatory acts.Oh God save our country!

1 Like

Re: 400 Nigerians In Chinese Jails For Drug-Related Offences, Others- Ambassador by Adamskuty(m): 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2013
dekins: Is this a good or a bad news?Must we keep killing the image of this country?Who are we to blame for all these?Should we blame those that are tarnishing the image of this country or those that are directly or indirectly pushing them into such social vices?We have failed ourselves but the government has failed us more.Despite all the abundant resources God has blessed us with what are those in power doing with the proceeds of these resources.Imagine, any one that holds any public office wants to use the opportunity to amass wealth for themselves and their posterity to come.This country needs revolution.By right,Nigeria ought to be among the developed nations.It is so annoying when I hear that Nigeria is the giant of Africa yet we have nothing to show for it.Is it giant of corruption?What do you expect from a nation where almost all the systems are failing?The solution to all these boils down to our electoral process. If the right leaders are elected,then half of these problems will be solved. Must we continue to be a baby nation?Enough is enough!If we must get it right as a nation then WE MUST FIRST CHANGE OUR MINDSETS. NOw that we know,what is the government doing to save the reputation of this country?I am not saying that there are no good leaders.Nigeria is not the most corrupt nation.Even if the government has failed us, must we keep failing ourselves?If Nigeria has all it takes,will these people travel abroad to tarnish our image.I still believe that Nigeria can be rebranded to save her from these defamatory acts.Oh God save our country!
ibos are the one tarnishing the name of this country with their drug activities,that's why if igbo should go it will be a sigh of relief to nigerians

1 Like

Re: 400 Nigerians In Chinese Jails For Drug-Related Offences, Others- Ambassador by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2013
[b][/b]
peppy luv: How I got involed in drugs, Toyin Akindele[ile-eru]...todays city people

Waste of time angry.

We all know that 99.999999997% of all drug dealers in Africa are from certain LGAs in Anambra state.

grin

1 Like

Re: 400 Nigerians In Chinese Jails For Drug-Related Offences, Others- Ambassador by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2013
Adamskuty: ibos are the one tarnishing the name of this country with their drug activities,that's why if igbo should go it will be a sigh of relief to nigerians

It is a lie. Anambra state is the problem. Just nuke the shithole state and watch Nigeria turn into a haven of beautiful Angels.

angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Beheads His 13 Year Old Niece / Mob Set Truck Ablaze For Killing Motorcyclist In Ondo / Four Killed In Taraba Communal Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.