Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,122 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

La wash - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / La wash (1212 Views)

Silly Reasons Why Some Ladies Can't Wash Plates / Why Don't Some Women Wash Their Husband's Clothes? / For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

La wash by DOPPELGANGER1: 3:39am On Jul 09, 2013
Goodday gents, today i humbly seek
to crave for ur indulgence, pls read
tactfuly and give ur invaluable
advice.

Im an assiduous guy of 22-yrs who
has bn sitting for UTME and P-
UTME for the past 4-yrs bt all my
unrelentless effort to gain admission
have always proved abortive though
i've bn hitherto offered admission
several times which I repudiated
'cause twasn't the discipline i
actually applied for.

Fortunately for me, I did manage to
score 257 in the recent controversial
jamb.
Re: La wash by DOPPELGANGER1: 3:43am On Jul 09, 2013
And i dnt really wnt to take chances
this year by going for p-utme in
public schools.

Pls I'll like to knw private
universities(Nig) fully accredited to
study LAW that pay affordable prices of not more than 300,000k per session. Thanks.
Re: La wash by starlite1: 4:59am On Jul 09, 2013
Post your question in the education section, perhaps you will get a helpful reply there.

Your utme score is outstanding Btw.
Re: La wash by Nobody: 5:11am On Jul 09, 2013
are you a learner? 99.999999999%%%%%%%%%% of ADMISSIONS in private and public universities IS BY RUNS in otherwords, WHO YOU KNOW, if you want your own admission to be on merit, even your own parents will work against you, you have been warned....such is life in naija
Re: La wash by Temismith(f): 7:20am On Jul 09, 2013
Where is d suicide in ur post? undecided abi u dont know d meaning of suicide? Wen i c d suicide, den i will know wat to say. Until den,grow up.
Re: La wash by 190: 7:32am On Jul 09, 2013
Bro thought u were gna die cos u lost punny undecided

1 Like

Re: La wash by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 09, 2013
So why do you want to commit suicide?
Re: La wash by bknight: 8:31am On Jul 09, 2013
Op don't lie, u want ppl to know ur jamb score. Don't worry, no need to deny that u're financially independent and can afford 300k per session. But a better way to do it is ask ur parents to borrow you 1,500naira. Go to those guys that make 'Make ur calls' banners. Choose a catchy colour, pay to them write these same words on d banner. Thank them profusely, then run back home and tie the banner on ur gate at home before it too late.

That way, the attention u seek will be guaranteed you. And ppl it matters to will get d message but on NL ppl don't know u very much!

Oh! Pls attach ur passport photograph to the banner so ppl won't erroneously give d fame to livinus (papa emeka's stepson in d yard).

God speed.
Re: La wash by bellong: 8:40am On Jul 09, 2013
WHy do you want a private university?

I do not know the fees for those private institutions but I know that even if you see one with a 300k fee this session, the fee is subject to increment yearly. SO think through it well.

If you can afford 300k, why not look at one of those European schools in English where you pay about the same amount.

Check Joseph Ayo babalola University, I think the fee is cheaper, am not sure though.
Re: La wash by johnstar(m): 8:43am On Jul 09, 2013
Shiit happens undecided, cus of school, lyk say if u even graduate from d school self u go see beter job, abeg fly abroad make u do business jawe
Re: La wash by DOPPELGANGER1: 8:55am On Jul 09, 2013
Aggrippa: are you a learner? 99.999999999%%%%%%%%%% of ADMISSIONS in private and public universities IS BY RUNS in otherwords, WHO YOU KNOW, if you want your own admission to be on merit, even your own parents will work against you, you have been warned....such is life in naija

I won't mind if u cn hook me up wit one of the genuine admission agents u knw. Thanks
Re: La wash by DOPPELGANGER1: 9:03am On Jul 09, 2013
sexkillz: So why do you want to commit suicide?

Im tired of sitting for utme every year sir, so frustrated. Pls drop any frugal private uni if u knw of one.
Re: La wash by DOPPELGANGER1: 9:09am On Jul 09, 2013
bellong: WHy do you want a private university?

I do not know the fees for those private institutions but I know that even if you see one with a 300k fee this session, the fee is subject to increment yearly. SO think through it well.

If you can afford 300k, why not look at one of those European schools in English where you pay about the same amount.

Check Joseph Ayo babalola University, I think the fee is cheaper, am not sure though.

Their tuition's too high.
Re: La wash by starlite1: 9:48am On Jul 09, 2013
Aggrippa: are you a learner? 99.999999999%%%%%%%%%% of ADMISSIONS in private and public universities IS BY RUNS in otherwords, WHO YOU KNOW, if you want your own admission to be on merit, even your own parents will work against you, you have been warned....such is life in naija

Its not by runs in PRIVATE Universities, its by MONEY
Re: La wash by 3ace(m): 10:10am On Jul 09, 2013
OP, it is obvious you don't need help. You just came here to display how good you are with vocabularies. But unfortunately, you don't impress me at all as your title and the content of this thread are disconnected. Like someone pointed out, maybe you don't know what "suicide" means. Can you imagine, the only thing he wants to know is a private university with fee not more than N300,000 and he's spewing grammar.
Re: La wash by nerodenero: 10:33am On Jul 09, 2013
Temismith: Where is d suicide in ur post? undecided abi u dont know d meaning of suicide? Wen i c d suicide, den i will know wat to say. Until den,grow up.
He is just seeking attention.
Re: La wash by DOPPELGANGER1: 11:07am On Jul 09, 2013
Im lamenting over my presnt predicament nd sm not-so-literate ones here who cnt giv smtn as cheap as a simple advice are out ranting that i came to seek attention. And i tend to ask, For wt do i stnd to gain after i've gotten all the so-called attention. Is it Affluence? Free UK visa? Federal govt contract or Glo deal??.. just bear it in mind dt d measure which u giv is also d measure u receive.

1 Like

Re: La wash by Enegod(m): 11:12am On Jul 09, 2013
DOPPELGANGER_1: Im lamenting over my presnt predicament nd sm not-so-literate ones here who cnt giv smtn as cheap as a simple advice are out ranting that i came to seek attention. And i tend to ask, For wt do i stnd to gain after i've gotten all the so-called attention. Is it Affluence? Free UK visa? Glo deal??.. just bear it in mind dt d measure which u giv is also d measure u receive.
wtf is this kid saying?!!
Re: La wash by DOPPELGANGER1: 11:17am On Jul 09, 2013
Λ Im allergic to fools, so i'll ignore u lyk u nvr existd.

1 Like

Re: La wash by Enegod(m): 11:21am On Jul 09, 2013
DOPPELGANGER_1: Λ Im allergic to fools, so i'll ignore u lyk u nvr existd.
happy today!
Re: La wash by mgbeketoto: 11:21am On Jul 09, 2013
What is up with all these SUICIDE-THREADS?
I hope it is not contagious o. . . .?
No contribution to make o.
Sorry OP!

Off to continue my SWEEEEEEEEEEET LIFE OF HARDWORK AND ENJOYMENT!

Seek professional help. . . I DON'T MEAN FROM A BIBLE OR CHURCH/MOSQUE! FORGET PASTORS TOO!

GUDULUCK O! kiss
Re: La wash by degurl(f): 11:36am On Jul 09, 2013
This is now a trend on nairaland. People joking with suicide all because they want pity.

Hmmm y'all should be careful ooooo.
If you commit suicide, you are expressly going to meet Satan in hell!

There is hope for the living!
Re: La wash by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 09, 2013
look out for these agents in your school of choice...mingle with them fastmen and registrar, burser et al, it might take a while though but you have got to tarry day and night. i can see that your problem is to go to university not to hussle and make money. at times to get what you want, you have got to do it yourself, your parents at times cant help. with God on your side all your hussle will be rewarded and your dreams will come true....safe journey.
Re: La wash by DOPPELGANGER1: 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2013
@Aggripa, thanks for ur immense contribution. I'd have subscribed to the idea of 'runs' bt the problm is that most of the admission agents aren't genuine. And i dnt knw any of UNN's lecturers that can assist me. Besides, walking dwn to d registrar n asking him to admit me for pay won't be easy cos he might try to intimidate me. Thats why Im in dire need of a moderate priv uni.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Long Forgotten Pictures Of Motherhood In 50 Years Ago. (so Cute) / Ingredients Of A Successful Home. / Twin Sisters Marries One Man In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.