Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC (11961 Views)

The Principal Of Government Secondary Katsina Has Been Assasinated / Northern Nigeria Has Highest Child Illiteracy Rate In The World / Katsina Has N16 Billion While Others Are Owing: New Governors Take Note! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2013
That is so disgusting. Because a teenager sees red every month does not mean she's a fully grown woman. Why wouldn't they suffer long-term abnormalities and even death? Not only are they children birthing children, they're doing so in poverty. I assume a lot of those teenage girls don't visit hospitals. What a tragedy.

Because the numbers are high in Katsina does not mean other states and regions are exempt. The article focuses on teen pregnancy, but maternal mortality figured on the adult side aren't too hot either. People need sex and health education ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by naijatruth: 5:37pm On Jul 09, 2013
[quote author=Youngzedd][/quote] Despite their intensive security body coverage, they still yash lik mad. stop decieving pple n uncover those mask.
Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2013
^^^^Gosh @Ogugua, what sort of illogical post is that? Your comment is too sophomoric for this intellectually driven thread and forum. My prior quote is much more suitable to the occasion than yours. See below:

nnenna.1:
Anambraians remote-controlled teen pregnancies in Katsina courtesy of Okija Shrine.

We should get rid of the stupid state so that Nigeria will turn to America.
Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by ayswags2: 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2013
devour129: please just please don't start
start what

1 Like

Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by naijatruth: 6:00pm On Jul 09, 2013
Tablet Man: Ndi Hausa Ndi Ara Always Bleep Like Bingo<> D Fathers of those unborn kids will SHOEMAKERS CATTLE REARERS MERUWA GATEMEN GWORO/KOLANUT SELLER$ PEASANT FARMERS HUT/MUD ENGRS & BUILDERS
What a numerious Professions?
Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by jarmooh: 6:06pm On Jul 09, 2013
And whats that concern them,? they got the pregnancy in thier matrimonial homes while the teenagers in the south are now a profrssional street hookers and run girls who partake in aborting the babies. Pls next time take an abortion and adultery survey and lets see which part will lead

4 Likes

Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by abduldope(m): 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2013
lwkm cheesy who wan lie say KEREWA!!! No de sweet hehehehehe d man jst de do KereWa aha grin grin tongue
Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 09, 2013
honeric01: Its no news that they marry early in that part of the country (girls), so are these girls getting pregnant out of wedlock or what?
i was asking this too oh?
Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by miky(m): 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2013
Youngzedd:

That our government need to do.

The government doesn't need to do Jack!! Fools have a brain and should reason... You have a kid as a teenager you will get a vagina-rectum tear, this would leads to fistbula... Full stop, the government are not baby sitters..

1 Like

Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by IYANGBALI: 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2013
Aboki no dey take toto play

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by adepojuot: 7:32pm On Jul 09, 2013
Don't blame teenagers in the north,Islam supported early marriage,after all prophet Muhammed married teenager,Aisha was just 6yrs old when prophet Muhammed proposes to her,marriage took place between Aisha and prophet Muhammed when she was 9yrs old. The funniest part of it,prophet was 50 yrs when he married 9yrs Aisha. Just google Aisha prophet Muhammed wife,u will find everything there. Ceroma,formal sanfara governor married 13ys Egyptian girl.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by Youngzedd(m): 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2013
Tablet Man: Ndi Hausa Ndi Ara Always Bleep Like Bingo<> D Fathers of those unborn kids will SHOEMAKERS CATTLE REARERS MERUWA GATEMEN GWORO/KOLANUT SELLER$ PEASANT FARMERS HUT/MUD ENGRS & BUILDERS

Na waaaaa oooooooooooh
Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by Ericology(m): 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2013
Following the footsteps of a prophet.. tongue
Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by bokohalal(m): 7:49pm On Jul 09, 2013
comrChris: like
seriously wat were u guys expecting?high rate of illetracy in d north
is affecting dem badly n d problem s dat majority of dem has vowed never
2 go 2 school,.,.,but waitooo dis pple should do dis deir research well
jare how can almighty Edo in Bleep b d least,l doubt it.

The report was about teenage prenancies whether married or not.
Edo teenagers bleep steadily,like everywhere else,but dem no dey quick carry belle. If you pregnant for Edo state come born as teenager join, e go hard you wellwell be dat. Your family and friends will even abandon you sometimes
Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by adepojuot: 8:35pm On Jul 09, 2013
Eme9: These Northern elements/ lslamic fanatics should educate one another of the dangers they subject their teenage girls to in their greed to enjoy (sexually) the tenderness of these innocent girls' bodies. They always hide behind lslam & Allah permiting them to marry these underage girls. Wicked old men! Hypocrites! You can see thier YERIMAH- perfect example.
my Bros yarimah own better,prophet Muhammed proposes to Aisha when she was 6yrs old,he married her when she was 9yrs,prophet Muhammed was 50yrs when he married 9yrs Aisha,so what are we taking??
Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by Jakumo(m): 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2013
In the northern Nigerian sector of Paradise, there is an unrelenting and intensifying demand for fresh virgins, of whom no less than 72 are required to service each and every dead mujahadeen suicide terror bomber.

If all the pre-pubescent girls in northern Nigeria are already zhagging like bunny-rabbits, getting knocked up, and popping out illegitimate rug-rats by the time they turn 16, where in the hell are all those virgins going to be sourced from ?

1 Like

Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by OmniSparrow: 9:00pm On Jul 09, 2013
adepojuot: my Bros yarimah own better,prophet Muhammed proposes to Aisha when she was 6yrs old,he married her when she was 9yrs,prophet Muhammed was 50yrs when he married 9yrs Aisha,so what are we taking??
So he was yanshing her wen she was 9 years? Allahu akbar. cheesy.
Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by bright007(f): 9:01pm On Jul 09, 2013
BrutusOj: If dem cary belle,how dm wan take go do ashawo for ITALY?
...After reading this your comment above, i cannot but conclude that your brain is certainly not working or simply put you are the product of your mother ashawo business.

4 Likes

Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by bright007(f): 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2013
BrutusOj: If dem cary belle,how dm wan take go do ashawo for ITALY?
...mumu + ode.
Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by hassey(m): 9:24pm On Jul 09, 2013
this is nt true bsds in all d northern state av visited av never come across tins of dat nature. Teenage sex is every wher, been it south, east, or north. If truelly dey engage dem self in serious research am sure Ondo state prescisely akure will top d chat. Cus dere dey use children for business. Imagine a girl dat had 2 or 3 kids for three diff dad, and always collect allowance on monthly bases. Imagine wen a gurl is paid 20k on a child. For dos dat av bin to akure will testify to ds
Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by Validated: 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2013
At least, they are 1st on this
Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 09, 2013
Eme9: These Northern elements/ lslamic fanatics should educate one another of the dangers they subject their teenage girls to in their greed to enjoy (sexually) the tenderness of these innocent girls' bodies. They always hide behind lslam & Allah permiting them to marry these underage girls. Wicked old men! Hypocrites! You can see thier YERIMAH- perfect example.
amen brother

One of my corps member friends told me once,that I would be considered too old in their place for marriage.I was like what?
And he said "yea.you're in your early twenties.that's too old.
A girl is better before twenty."
jeez.can u imagine?
Oh.the trauma those poor girls must be going thru'
There should be a law against such things.
Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by supaeagles(m): 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2013
nnenna.1:
^^^^Gosh @Ogugua, what sort of illogical post is that? Your comment is too sophomoric for this intellectually driven thread and forum. My prior quote is much more suitable to the occasion than yours. See below: We should get rid of the stupid state so that Nigeria will turn to America.
shameful! Someone makes a point and instead of debating the point you instead focus on personal attacks. Who is the sophos moros now
wink

1 Like

Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by Ferdinandu(m): 10:07pm On Jul 09, 2013
What do you expect in the Zone where the Governor is openly bleeping a 13yrs old girl in the name of wife?

1 Like

Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by teniyi(m): 10:44pm On Jul 09, 2013
9jadelta: isn't that buharam state? Well, islam didnt forbid 13yrs old girl. Abeg carry go
But the mother of your crucified lord and saviour married even before age 13. Funny!

1 Like

Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by kobonaire(m): 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2013
teniyi:
But the mother of your crucified lord and saviour married even before age 13. Funny!
Age 13 is, I guess, still better than 8 or 9 and you know who I'm talking about ....... wink

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by MayraC(f): 12:11am On Jul 10, 2013
Implementing conventions to reduce teenage pregnancy How Please, let's start by some basics..EDUCATION..I dont think any law gonna reduce d level of teenage pregnancy...Parents, school have a huge role here..Sometimes, teenagers do not even know d risk they r taking..yeah we are talking about teenage pregnancy, ok but seems like you forgot to talk about another huge issue, AIDS or other sexually transmitted diseases sad In my opinion, education is a major way to prevent teenage pregnancy. Biology classes should have a huge part related to sexuality..Medecins have to come in class and explain to teenagers what is really going on..what r d risk.., they should also have some testimonies of people who have been pregnant at a early age or people who have AIDS..and see the impact on their life, maybe the next time they gonna have sexual relations, they gonna think better. D only way d government could help here would be by providing funds to high schools to develop campaigns related to those issues, and financing specific classes or meetings related to those issues.. Education is a basis here smiley
Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by joeace2020(m): 6:15am On Jul 10, 2013
Am serving in katsina presently and mehnn i dare not look at any of my female students with any interest despite d bad shooter wey i be..... no matter how pretty bcus half of my class have been booked down for marriage b4 year end n d oda as soon as i leave dis mentally unstable part of d country n oooo who wants to even lust 4 kids.... Sexually depraved physocopaths i guess
Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by OmniSparrow: 7:03am On Jul 10, 2013
kobonaire: Age 13 is, I guess, still better than 8 or 9 and you know who I'm talking about ....... wink
Yes o. A shameless paedophile
Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by IYANGBALI: 7:18am On Jul 10, 2013
adepojuot: my Bros yarimah own better,prophet Muhammed proposes to Aisha when she was 6yrs old,he married her when she was 9yrs,prophet Muhammed was 50yrs when he married 9yrs Aisha,so what are we taking??
na wa for mohammed o
Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by teniyi(m): 7:59am On Jul 10, 2013
Mumu, at least, there was a proposal and marriage. In your house of warship/whoresheep, anything can go. Your marriage institution has failed. At 50, its cohabitation all the way.
Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 10, 2013
no wonder almajiri full everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2nd Niger Bridge Now Subject Of Politics, Insult To Ndigbo, Rights Group Laments / How We Plan To Win 2019 Election, By Buhari, Atiku / President Buhari And VP Osinbajo Host Students From North East IDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.