Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Politics Of Shares And Dividends. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Of Shares And Dividends. (998 Views)

$8bn Dividends: Senate Wants NLNG To Provide Evidence Of Payments Within A Week / Politics And Religion-my Experience At Eid Praying Ground Ilorin With Photos / Why Are Igbos Willing To Die For An Ijaw Man,even With No Dividends Of Democracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Politics Of Shares And Dividends. by antartica(m): 2:52pm On Jul 09, 2013
Becoming an active politician in Nigeria with a bit of voice and audience is like buying proportional shares in a very successful multinational companies like microsoft or chevron without spending a dime.

The game of politics in Nigeria is to fight by all means possible to get into position of office,even if it is just a remote local government councillor and be in the position to be a part of the gang that devours the monthly and quarterly allocations that comes from the federal level where the melting pot is most abundant.

It is a game where people knowingly vote thieves into positions of power and responsibilities and in the suffers the consequences of their rogueries. But live to do the same again and again. It is vicious circle of inherent melancholy,where even the psychiatrics that would have cured the insane suffers the same faith of inherent melancholy.

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Kidnap Briton But Collected Ransom – Suspect / Fallacy/Hypocrisy Of Yesterday Church's And End Time Teaching (be Carefully) / Fani-kayode: I Have A Little Fulani Blood In Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.