Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,396 members, 7,954,575 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:10 PM

Samsung Galaxy Mega I9152 Now Available In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy Mega I9152 Now Available In Nigeria (3336 Views)

The Galaxy Mega 6.3 Enigma: How To Enable 3G (4G). / Pls How And Who Can Help Me Change The Imei Of My Samsung Galaxy Mega I9152 / Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 (89k) &5.8 inches(70k) officially priced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy Mega I9152 Now Available In Nigeria by mj(m): 3:02pm On Jul 09, 2013

The stables of Samsung have dependably carried out champs when it came to Android based smart phones, which implies that the Mega, the following in the Galaxy arrangement of Samsung advanced mobile phones is additionally one of a kind. The telephone is definitely accurate to its name, because of the most evident characteristic that you can see when you take a look at it. What you see is a tremendous screen that can’t escape anyone’s notice at first glance. The confection outline of the phone makes it truly simple to handle with one hand. The telephone is Dual SIM fit on GSM frequencies and accompanies a TFT Capacitive screen.

The Samsung Galaxy Mega runs on the last Android v4.2.2 Jelly Bean working framework. The Touchwiz interface might be seen as the default overlay on the Android. The telephone is accessible with a 1.4 Ghz Dual Core processor. This makes the gadget truly influential with regards to CPU serious exercises. The telephone accompanies a 1.5 GB RAM which is perfect for multitasking. The gigantic 5.8 inch screen has a qhd determination which upholds 540 x 960 p. the multi-touch screen is generally provided to handle various inputs concurrently. The mechanism accompanies an inward memory of 8 GB and might be extended through a microsd card to in the ballpark of 64 GB.

The Bluetooth association for the unit is underpinned by the most recent v4 interface. Separated from these characteristics, the Mega comes with a diverse settings and Samsung specific features which can make your sharp phone experience far superior.

You can buy it online at http://www./Galaxy-Mega-9152

http:///blog/the-new-samsung-galaxy-mega-i9152-now-available/

Re: Samsung Galaxy Mega I9152 Now Available In Nigeria by Seizure: 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2013
How much?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Mega I9152 Now Available In Nigeria by physise(m): 4:08pm On Jul 09, 2013
mj:
price?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Mega I9152 Now Available In Nigeria by mj(m): 4:11pm On Jul 09, 2013
PRICE: ₦62,000
Re: Samsung Galaxy Mega I9152 Now Available In Nigeria by tonardo(m): 7:48am On Jul 10, 2013
mj:
PRICE: ₦62,000
That's the 5.8
What of the 6.3..?

(1) (Reply)

SAMSUNG GALAXY LOVERS: Name Your Favourite Samsung Andriod Here!!! / Help, Glo Wan Finish Me / Send A Screenshot Of Your Network And Data Balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.