Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Pls How And Who Can Help Me Change The Imei Of My Samsung Galaxy Mega I9152 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls How And Who Can Help Me Change The Imei Of My Samsung Galaxy Mega I9152 (677 Views)

How To Change The Imei Number Of A Lumia Phone / Samsung Galaxy Mega I9152 Now Available In Nigeria / Get A Phone Number, Given The Imei Number: How Possible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls How And Who Can Help Me Change The Imei Of My Samsung Galaxy Mega I9152 by phemmyblaze99(m): 9:31am On Nov 25, 2014
Good morning guys I've been trying to change my imei of my Samsung galaxy mega i9152 to imei of a blackberry so as to be able to access the glo blackberry sub for my andriod phone. will be glad if anybody could be of help. Thanx

(1) (Reply)

Effective Way To Charge Your Phone / BB Curve 7 For Sale! / Facebook Messenger App Will Soon Allow People To Send Money To Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.