Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Women And Cars? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And Cars? (1512 Views)

Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours / Money And Cars / What Is It With Ladies And Cars ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women And Cars? by goodmike7: 3:40pm On Jul 09, 2013
I had the mindset while in Nigeria that our women are crazy over any guy that drives a car,i was obviously wrong because it seems to be all over the world.I have been privileged to travel round some countries in africa and europe and discovered that women are so much into any guy thats got a car and it gives me a little worry.

I also discovered that the guy must not be spending on her but the only title they want is to have a boyfriend or guy who is a car owner especially if they occupy the front seat of the car,have you also discovered she they frown their faces whenever they seat at the back??

My question and concern now is,why are women to into car owners??

1 Like

Re: Women And Cars? by Arsenate(m): 4:07pm On Jul 09, 2013
Yes oo...show up with oga's car and you can bang even classy chics. She might even take care of the bills.

1 Like

Re: Women And Cars? by ximarro(m): 5:06pm On Jul 09, 2013
@op. U can b sure de'l trip 4u bt most cases, true luv is nt involved.
Re: Women And Cars? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 09, 2013
LOL.
Re: Women And Cars? by goodmike7: 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2013
ximarro: @op. U can b sure de'l trip 4u bt most cases, true luv is nt involved.

if true love does not come when you have a car,i guess it will when you are trekking.

2 Likes

Re: Women And Cars? by goodmike7: 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2013
Arsenate: Yes oo...show up with oga's car and you can bang even classy chics. She might even take care of the bills.

funny but very true.
Re: Women And Cars? by clemz85(m): 6:05pm On Jul 09, 2013
despite my personal observation which comfirms the truth in this thread, the absence of women here makes me justify it. notwithstanding, any good lady can still own up and tell us her opinion

2 Likes

Re: Women And Cars? by Cholls(m): 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2013
This story reminds me of the driver that got three ladies pregnant with his Oga's Rover. U won't believe wen oka don fo the dude print hin obituary paste am everywhere pretending he's dead... na ilaro ogun state them get this dommy man I laugh wen I hear that story and almost drop my boxer that day
Re: Women And Cars? by adconline(m): 6:50pm On Jul 09, 2013
Most times, they will be telling you about someone who caught their attention with a "very nice" car. If you ask for make and model of the car, they don't know, but it sure does look "nice" to them. So it can be nice to them and not expensive.. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Women And Cars? by goodmike7: 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2013
adconline: Most times, they will be telling you about someone who caught their attention with a "very nice" car. If you ask for make and model of the car, they don't know, but it sure does look "nice" to them. So it can be nice to them and not expensive.. Lol

lol
Re: Women And Cars? by ximarro(m): 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2013
goodmike7:

if true love does not come when you have a car,i guess it will when you are trekking.
If a gal luvs u while u aven't got a car n can do anytin jst 2 b wit u, ma guy dats true luv. D point i'm makin is u cn neva b sure if a gal truely luvs xpecially wen u got a ride. Dis s nt 2 discard d fact dat 2 own a ride s gud. D issue here in mst cases is d gal jst wanna b among d gals wu got a b.f dat owns a ride. Wen d car gets damaged, B SURE U'L FIND HA INSYD ANODA RIDE even more sleek dan urs if dat was d basis y she luvd u in d 1st plaz.
Re: Women And Cars? by dBard: 2:53am On Jul 10, 2013
Knew my girl was into me wen my benz then broke down on a busy highway n as good n dressed up as she was, she stayed back n actually helped me push it off d highway..
Topic just brought that memory back.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Women And Cars? by Nobody: 5:11am On Jul 10, 2013
Only little girls would be impressed by a guy with a car...

Any grown man in America who doesn't have a car is a waste of space.
Re: Women And Cars? by Mynd44: 6:38am On Jul 10, 2013
With car, without car. Stop hanging out with broke girls....it does not do you any good
Re: Women And Cars? by k2039: 6:46am On Jul 10, 2013
Mynd_44: With car, without car. Stop hanging out with broke girls....it does not do you any good
Apparently, most are.
Re: Women And Cars? by Mynd44: 6:51am On Jul 10, 2013
k2039: Apparently, most are.
Then he should go for the few which are not. If you would do something, set the standard high
Re: Women And Cars? by ximarro(m): 8:09am On Jul 10, 2013
Mynd_44: With car, without car. Stop hanging out with broke girls....it does not do you any good
wats ur reason? Shld broke gals nt b luvd n appreciated?
Re: Women And Cars? by Mynd44: 8:15am On Jul 10, 2013
ximarro: wats ur reason? Shld broke gals nt b luvd n appreciated?
Definition of broke is not girls who do not have money....it is girls who do not have money and decided to be leeches
Re: Women And Cars? by jmoore(m): 9:47am On Jul 10, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Only little girls would be impressed by a guy with a car...

Any grown man in America who doesn't have a car is a waste of space.

Contradiction!!!!

1 Like

Re: Women And Cars? by andyanders: 10:05am On Jul 10, 2013
Only ladies from poor background get crazy over cars. Ladies from comfortable homes knows that they can afford any car if they want. There are lots of same attitude of poverty anywhere in the world.Maybe you met poor people in Europe that acted the way you explained.

You can only tell me that ladies trip for good looking cars when they come their way in which any person even guys also do when one sees any good car.
For just ordinary car and a lady will trip goes to show the kind of poverty background she is coming from.

I dated a girl from a very rich home and all she was after was me and most times, we just pick a cab and go having fun while she even has a driver attached to her but do go off by seeing me instead of car.
She can have any kind of car at her disposal but never wanna get that into her head. There was a time a guy was chasing her by bring different cars to show off at her place. Most of the times,the guy do bring different cars, good cars just to make the girl fall for him, only for the guy to be disgraced the day he pulled to her place and she opened their gate and the guy saw the brand of cars packed in their compound and the guy just went off as the lady told him that he cannot trip her with any car. So, that is it my brother.Levels dey.
Re: Women And Cars? by Lovetinz(m): 1:12pm On Jul 10, 2013
Cars?

My girlfriend is not impressed with my car.
She wants me to maintain HER car.
Re: Women And Cars? by Mynd44: 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2013
Lovetinz: Cars?

My girlfriend is not impressed with my car.
She wants me to maintain HER car.

na you buy am give am?

1 Like

Re: Women And Cars? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2013
jmoore:

Contradiction!!!!

Hmm perhaps. .. but surely you can see what I mean undecided
Re: Women And Cars? by sexymoma(f): 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2013
Even if e worse like this grin
That how they do stand o those yeye girls grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Lesbian/gay / 5 Reasons Why You Should Cuddle / Get To Know Everything About Your Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.