Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal (17812 Views)

Ex-Rivers Lawmaker, Eleanya, Shot Dead In Port Harcourt / Man Beaten By Army Cadets For Complimenting A Female Cadet Recounts His Ordeal / INCREDIBLE: Rivers Lawmaker Who Battered Others Now Claim To Be Hospitalised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by Chubhie: 10:56am On Jul 10, 2013
Michael Sokoto:
D guy no soji, him tink say na typewriter age witout internet & television naim we still dey, he nor gor even fit act home video sef grin
You should have seen the way some people where making attempts to spine this to his favor not until the video came out.
Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by iykofias(m): 10:56am On Jul 10, 2013
Amaechi kips winnin GEj n wife at their own game: If you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with bullshit
Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by wonderiyke(m): 11:00am On Jul 10, 2013
yuzedo: This flippin' bastard that was caught on Camera ALUUing people with Mace is now pretending to be a cripple?? grin Damn Politricks! This nigger represents ALUU, right?! Cos that's the only explanation for his barbarism.

You couldn't have said it better than this....

1 Like

Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by McLuhan(m): 11:03am On Jul 10, 2013
This gives you a true picture of the kind of cunning beasts who call themselves Nigeria's leaders. Nigeria: a country of the unfortunate ruled by the unwanted for the benefit of the undeserving!

2 Likes

Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by gerald09(m): 11:07am On Jul 10, 2013
Wow! Dis dude is really a dreamer oh, d whole world just watched u use a mase n brutally beat up that oda dude. I didn't see any blood on u or injuries inflicted by the said tripod. If the senate shld intervene u shuld be charge for use of deadly weapon, intent to inflict body harm, destruction of the mase amongst others. I bet u guy never expected a camera in the house ryt, una don open una belle for the world to judge. GEJ has finally gotten his chance to impeach Ameachi, first he can start with him handling the mase and embarrassment to the Nigerian state den everything else he can fink of.
Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by Tintinix: 11:09am On Jul 10, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1352559/rivers-speaker-impeached-amaechi-storms

This Link went up to page 14 with all sort of abuses to Mr. president.. and all i was wondering was how did these people draw up these conclusions.. maybe they know something i dont really and so i kept quiet... one person even asserted from this event that GEJ plans to be the life president of Nigeria and all sort of comments, so i adhered to my rule of no comments when you are not certain of your comments.

I am wondering when this page will get up to page 4 in the face of the blatant lie by the Honourable Lawmaker Chidi Lloyd.. oh!! I forgot, He is Pro who now? Amaechi! Right!!

Maybe when the video of the Pro GEJ Honourable Lawmaker Bipi beating Honourable Lawmaker Chidi Lloyd is realeased..

I Siddon dey look.

4 Likes

Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by beautyakagbue(f): 11:09am On Jul 10, 2013
Pls chide Liyod stop pretending,i just hate it when you lie,O God pls help my state and my people,this is going out of hand
Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by guddy4real: 11:12am On Jul 10, 2013
Real madness you planked your follow members and you went to hospital to regain wot?
Actually i riiil wonder wot rivers youth are doin, the betterness of that state lies in their hands they shld wake up.

1 Like

Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by chubaba1(m): 11:12am On Jul 10, 2013
gunuvi: What is wrong with our leaders? A whole Hon Llyod can't even fake an injured man well. From the picture, everyone will know he just removed his cap and lie on that hospital bed just to snap the picture. Have anyone ever seen a cap beside an injured man in an hospital?
Pls try fake well well next time.
Okay na, you want us well meaning Nigerians to come to your aid? Did I hear you say that? Do you think we well meaning Nigerians care about any of you? No we don't no more as you people don't care a bit about us.
Enjoy your loot and also enjoy the pain. Time will tell sha in the country.
if say u don watch d video u no go tok dis tin wey u tok

1 Like

Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by collynzo2(m): 11:18am On Jul 10, 2013
justsayemma: M confused gan,tot they said Chidi was d man with d big stick.
Nigeria is a very funny place! Attcker dey claim victim now, evel lie down for hospital. Pure comedy!
Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by Tintinix: 11:21am On Jul 10, 2013
chu-baba:
if say u don watch d video u no go tok dis tin wey u tok

Please which of the Videos did you watch? I am only aware of two videos released so far.. the First was of this same Chidi Lloyd battering a Man haplessly, the secound was the Bipi guy trying to gain entrance to the House of assembly door, i assume...
If these two are the only ones released so far.. how else should he talk?!

Except he in the hospital bed to calm his blood pressure..

2 Likes

Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:28am On Jul 10, 2013
gerald09: Wow! Dis dude is really a dreamer oh, d whole world just watched u use a mase n brutally beat up that oda dude. I didn't see any blood on u or injuries inflicted by the said tripod. If the senate shld intervene u shuld be charge for use of deadly weapon, intent to inflict body harm, destruction of the mase amongst others. I bet u guy never expected a camera in the house ryt, una don open una belle for the world to judge. GEJ has finally gotten his chance to impeach Ameachi, first he can start with him handling the mase and embarrassment to the Nigerian state den everything else he can fink of.
Did Amaechi use mace on anybody? Am neither his fan nor any other pdp fan but smh 4 u angry
Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by nitlad: 11:32am On Jul 10, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by stannydon(m): 11:39am On Jul 10, 2013
Let us not be bias here plz, though I didn't support the planking of fellow law destroyer but Ithink he deserved what he got because they were the cause of initial trouble. How on earth will a law maker coming to session with thugs and were shouting ARO ARO Mate at house sitting? I wished it was that tout called Bipikpaka or whatever who is claiming to be speaker. He is a complete tout and does not deserve to be a legislature.

1 Like

Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by Joyfullyme: 11:49am On Jul 10, 2013
stannydon: Let us not be bias here plz, though I didn't support the planking of fellow law destroyer but Ithink he deserved what he got because they were the cause of initial trouble. How on earth will a law maker coming to session with thugs and were shouting ARO ARO Mate at house sitting? I wished it was that tout called Bipikpaka or whatever who is claiming to be speaker. He is a complete tout and does not deserve to be a legislature.
I fault the actions of the ARO shouting lawmaker but he repeatedly said something to the deputy governor that is not being mentioned.
He said [size=16pt]"How can the governor supervise the beating of my colleagues?" [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by osy77(m): 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2013
Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by Nedu31(m): 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2013
Rivers state house of assembly is now the house of planking and Aro mate. No wander what is happenin in the street of port harcourt where every youth is a member of cult group.ARO MATE +PLANKING + ALUU 4 =RIVERS STATE

1 Like

Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by mayor20(m): 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2013
Policewoman: Was it not Chidi Lloyd that was shown in the video, planking a fellow member with a stick looking like the mace? How come he is now playing victim?
he did that to retaliate the beaten done on him after the governor came in with his own securities. The object he was using was a fake mace.
dont u think Goodluck is so desprate?

1 Like

Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by olumideba: 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2013
All these shame will stop when Nigerians stop electing thugs into power
Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by delors(m): 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2013
Please dont confuse us oo...the man on the bed is the attacker! the attempted murderer! thats him. His name is Hon. Evans Bipi

Culled from Punch Newspaper:
“Then he (Bipi) reached out for the tripod that stands the camera, used it freely on me, himself and Chinda. They flogged me to their satisfaction, I didn’t just utter a word until I was asked to run because they had brought in people with guns. When I looked at the gallery, they were shouting who is the Lloyd, who is the Lloyd.

1 Like

Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by FlynnRyder(m): 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2013
gunuvi: What is wrong with our leaders? A whole Hon Llyod can't even fake an injured man well. From the picture, everyone will know he just removed his cap and lie on that hospital bed just to snap the picture. Have anyone ever seen a cap beside an injured man in an hospital?
Pls try fake well well next time.
Okay na, you want us well meaning Nigerians to come to your aid? Did I hear you say that? Do you think we well meaning Nigerians care about any of you? No we don't no more as you people don't care a bit about us.
Enjoy your loot and also enjoy the pain. Time will tell sha in the country.
Nice one
Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by funkybaby(f): 12:22pm On Jul 10, 2013
obowunmi: This guy in white was the one trying to break someone's skull. Why is he laying on the bed? What exactly is this wicked man tired from?

the guy has no shame. in a sane country, he would have been locked up in jail, charged to court the very next day for attempted murder and have his bail denied by a judge.

2 Likes

Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by bigmo1(m): 12:22pm On Jul 10, 2013
You have all passed Ʋя judgment on (dis)Honourable Lloyd before getting the full gist. I understand Ʋя ignorance. Lloyd was first battered with å camera stand by (dis)honourable evans bipi before the sitting started. This wasn't captured by any professional camera has d house proceedings was yet to start, but it was recorded on the cctv. This picture of lloyd in d hospital was taking after Ameachi came to the complex to break up the fracas. The impeachment of the speaker was done by the 5 pro-GEJ members after lloyd and others were evacuated from the chambers. The video of lloyd battering the other member with the fake mace was after the impeachment had been done.
But whatever the case is, the impeachment of the speaker was just part of the game plan, the final part of the script is the impeachment of Ameachi.

2 Likes

Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 10, 2013
Am ashamed of these men, See how matured men went as far as disgracing them self and their family in the name of what? its a pity sha
Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by samm(m): 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2013
oddy4real: Hon Chidi Llyod Can lie!!!
Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by backtop(f): 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2013
Dis man must be very stupid, afta trying to kill the lawmaker wit plank, he is posing as if he is one injured. He think people are illtrate, God is watching them.
Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by Pataki: 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2013
His cap lays beside him, laying on that bed in his immaculate singlet and trouser, he even has the effrontery to cross his legs on a sick bed pretending to be wounded.

Even though I am totally against the madness that Amaechi is being subjected to in Rivers, I totally despise the sheer animalistic and inhumane behavior of this man as shown in that video.

Nigerians are animals.
Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by stannydon(m): 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2013
[quote author=Joyfullyme]
I fault the actions of the ARO shouting lawmaker but he repeatedly said something to the deputy governor that is not being mentioned.
He said [size=16pt]"How can the governor supervise the beating of my colleagues?" [/size][/quote

HE SAID " WHY WILL THE GOVERNOR CAME AND SUPERVISE THE BEATING OF MY COLLEAGUES " Shame unto him that wants to be a speaker but could not speak ordinary english. He is a complete tout... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by okomonny(m): 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2013
Who do we believe now but pictures don't lie. The same person that was beating everybody is crying for help. he did not mentioned that he has injured anyone. Lord have mercy in the house of pretenders(Assembly). henceforth, River state will stand sill no development/activities in the state again. The Rivers people have to stand up to defend your state or else Gobe

Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by Pataki: 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2013
olumideba: All these shame will stop when Nigerians stop electing thugs into power

Not only thugs, but also cultist. The Honorable Bipi was shouting ''Arrow Mates' to his fellow cultists/thugs while he was attempting to re-enter the house of assembly.

Nigeria is a horrible disgrace of a country when it comes to democracy.
Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by obowunmi(m): 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2013
If that man didn't run, he'd be dead by now.

I hope they won't kill the video man for releasing the video. Nigeria is jungle.

1 Like

Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by farem: 1:09pm On Jul 10, 2013
[quote author=collynzo2] Nigeria is a very funny place! Attcker dey claim victim now, evel lie down for hospital. Pure POOR comedy!
I dey laugh ijawishly!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“Niger Bridge May Collapse Sooner Than Envisaged” / Insecurity: Youths Protest In Ibadan, Warn Buhari Of Interethnic Conflict / Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.