Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

French Kiss - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / French Kiss (4478 Views)

How To French-kiss A Babe Like A Gentleman - User Guide!!! / You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: / Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! (2) (3) (4)

Re: French Kiss by welli(f): 10:59pm On May 19, 2008
iby,no mistake.u berra confess ur sin.i mean wat has been happening behind nairaland
Re: French Kiss by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 19, 2008
buahahahahaahahhahahahahaha ib confess now oooo,welli is angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: French Kiss by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 19, 2008
welli:

iby,no mistake.u berra confess your sin.i mean what has been happening behind nairaland
sin kini? me sin? that is impossible  cool grin grin cheesy
Re: French Kiss by welli(f): 11:02pm On May 19, 2008
oya,lets not call it sin.maybe d name is confussing.wat has been happening btw u nd d MEN on nl.confess ur act.jenny nd i are waitin undecided
Re: French Kiss by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 19, 2008
welli:

oya,lets not call it sin.maybe d name is confussing.what has been happening between u nd d MEN on nl.confess your act.jenny nd i are waitin undecided
which men!? nawa o, ibkaye has had nothing to do with any men o, for real  grin cheesy
Re: French Kiss by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 19, 2008
roflmao we r waiting ibkaye angry angry angry angry angry
Re: French Kiss by eldee(m): 11:05pm On May 19, 2008
@jenny and welli
Oi, you guys should leave ib alone ooh angry angry
Re: French Kiss by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 19, 2008
@eldee
can you imagine, they think i have been playing with men, shioooor, just imagine o shocked cheesy

Re: French Kiss by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 19, 2008
eldee stop spoiling ibkaye,that girl is just 13 years old and she has started doing the do wt men behind our backs,and you're supporting her? angry angry angry

ibkaye confess now angry angry angry angry angry angry *infact come hiaaa let me check if you're still a virgin,oya carry your skirt up*

Re: French Kiss by welli(f): 11:08pm On May 19, 2008
eldee y are you supportin her na.okay,u don't want your name to be mentioned openly abi?God don catch u today.iby will u open your mouth nd speak b4 we test u wit egg . angry
Re: French Kiss by eldee(m): 11:09pm On May 19, 2008
ibkaye:

@eldee
can you imagine, they think i have been playing with men, shioooor, just imagine o shocked cheesy
Shioor, don't mind them, how will dey say that kind of thing

Playing with men?  angry angry

@welli
Haba she's only playing with boys na grin grin

Re: French Kiss by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 19, 2008
jennykadry:

eldee stop spoiling ibkaye,that girl is just 13 years old and she has started doing the do wt men behind our backs,and you're supporting her? angry angry angry

ibkaye confess now angry angry angry angry angry angry *infact come hiaaa let me check if you're still a virgin,oya carry your skirt up*
Chineke Mehh *Clicks Fingers*  Abeg leave ma skirt jooo, shiooor  shocked cheesy

welli:

eldee y are you supportin her na.okay,u don't want your name to be mentioned openly abi?God don catch u today.iby will u open your mouth nd speak before we test u wit egg . angry
What will the egg do? Of course I'm still a virgin, no sex till marriage, remember?  grin wink

eldee:

Shioor, don't mind them, how will dey say that kind of thing

Playing with men? angry angry

@welli
Haba she's only playing with boys na grin grin
See Your Head! angry cheesy

Re: French Kiss by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 19, 2008
ibkaye you're wasting ma time,i have other things to do,carry your skirt up this minute let me check if you're still a virgin,and do it fast before i count to 10. 1,2 oya carry it up,welli drag that girls skirt up and check if she is still intact angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: French Kiss by welli(f): 11:14pm On May 19, 2008
eldee now i get you.she's only doing tins wit BOYS like you abi?we already knw u re involved.now iby call d rest names b4  undecided
Re: French Kiss by sheniqua: 11:14pm On May 19, 2008
where is sheniqua?how can osisi turn us on and then runaway,someone get her before she leaves

here I am.
Re: French Kiss by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 19, 2008
oya sheniqua complete ya story naaa

how can u just turn us on and then leave,abeg complete wat u started wink wink
Re: French Kiss by welli(f): 11:15pm On May 19, 2008
@ jenny chineke!!! abomination.d gurl is no longer a virgin ohhhhhhhhh.we need help.where did we go wrong in bringin her up
Re: French Kiss by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 19, 2008
jennykadry:

ibkaye you're wasting ma time,i have other things to do,carry your skirt up this minute let me check if you're still a virgin,and do it fast before i count to 10. 1,2 oya carry it up,welli drag that girls skirt up and check if she is still intact angry angry angry angry angry angry
You better just leave ma skirt! See Wahala!  shocked cheesy

welli:

eldee now i get you.she's only doing tins wit BOYS like you abi?we already knw u re involved.now iby call d rest names before  undecided
Boys ko Men ni, ibkaye is not messing with nobody, abeg, commot di thought from ya minds this instance, can u imagine  shocked grin

I AM STILL A VIRGIN O!

Re: French Kiss by sheniqua: 11:18pm On May 19, 2008
who says people with asthma shouldn't kiss?
ROFL
Mr Osisi is a born kisser,he had wallowed in sin for a while and honed his skills before we met.
I'm reaping the fruits that were sown by other women.
He's actually the 3rd man I ever kissed.
The first was Gbolahan my first love

Re: French Kiss by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 19, 2008
welli r u serious ,u mean that girl is deep?oh my gawd cry cry cry and i brought this girl up in d way of da lord,i started teaching this girl d bible right from d time she was a year old,ibkaye how can u do this to me cry cry cry did i do anything wrong in sendin u to nairaland school?y did u have to allow them boys like eldee deceive u and taste d apple,why? cry embarassed sad
Re: French Kiss by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 19, 2008
jennykadry:

welli r u serious ,u mean that girl is deep?oh my gawd cry cry cry and i brought this girl up in d way of da lord,i started teaching this girl d bible right from d time she was a year old,ibkaye how can u do this to me cry cry cry did i do anything wrong in sendind u to nairaland school?y did u have to allow them boys like eldee deceive u and taste d apple,why? cry embarassed sad
NA LIE O! IBKAYE IS STILL WELL AND INTACT! cool
Re: French Kiss by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 19, 2008
who says people with asthma shouldn't kiss?
ROFL
Mr Osisi is a born kisser,[b]he had wallowed in sin for a while and honed his skills before we me[/b]t.
I'm reaping the fruits that were sown by other women.
He's actually the 3rd man I ever kissed.
The first was Gbolahan my first love

awwwwwwwwwwwww so romantic embarassed embarassed im blushing,was dat y u logged off?to continue wat u started on d wall wink Gbolahun na yoruba name abi
Re: French Kiss by sheniqua: 11:22pm On May 19, 2008
Yes oh.
My first 2 innocent boyfriends were Yoruba
Yoruba men are very romantic that's why Igbo women can't resist them lipsrsealed
The women on the other hand are fire.
look at Morenike and reloaded lipsrsealed

Re: French Kiss by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 19, 2008
Yoruba men are very romantic

you r right there wink
Re: French Kiss by welli(f): 11:24pm On May 19, 2008
iby well nd intact ko.did d egg not enter at ease?hissssssss.jenny dont cry again.pikins of dese days re always like dat.send dem to skool,dey send demselves to boys.hissssss
Re: French Kiss by sheniqua: 11:26pm On May 19, 2008
jenny did you ever date a Yoruba man or boy?
they are just like debosky lipsrsealed
Igbo men can be too gra gra sometimes like 4play
ROFL

I know I'm generalizing a lot
Re: French Kiss by Dreloaded(f): 11:27pm On May 19, 2008
sheniqua:

Yes oh.
My first 2 innocent boyfriends were Yoruba
Yoruba men are very romantic that's why Igbo women can't resist them lipsrsealed
The women on the other hand are fire.
look at Morenike and reloaded lipsrsealed

grin tongue

Was Gbolohun a FRENCH kisser? Lmfao cheesy
Re: French Kiss by sheniqua: 11:28pm On May 19, 2008
Reloaded I woke you up eh!
No we never french kissed
Re: French Kiss by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 19, 2008
welli is it a crime to send her to school?i took that girl like my own daughter after her parents sent her out of d house because they caught her kissing one kazeem boy in one corner?this ibkaye is even in choir sef?how can she allow eldee and saucekid taste d fruit of her labout illegally like that cry cry cry

ibkaye call d rest,there are still remaining angry angry angry cry cry

@sheniqua

yas my sister mr kadry was d second guy muwa kiss wink wink d first was a yoruba man called gbenga lipsrsealed

sheniqua 4play na igbo guy?
Re: French Kiss by sheniqua: 11:30pm On May 19, 2008
jennykadry:

welli is it a crime to send her to school?i took that girl like my own daughter after her parents sent her out of d house because they caught her kissing one kazeem boy in one corner?this ibkaye is even i choir sef?how can she allow eldee and saucekid taste d fruit of her labout illegally like that cry cry cry

@sheniqua

yas my sister mr kadry was d second guy muwa kiss wink wink [b]d first was a yoruba man called gbenga lipsrsealed[/b]sheniqua 4play na igbo guy?

see all these Igbo girls confessing
My first 2 boyfriends were ade and Gbolahan.
Great guys.
I hope they are happily married today.

4play is an Anambra boy
Re: French Kiss by Dreloaded(f): 11:32pm On May 19, 2008
gbenga, gbolohun. all these gb gb guys tongue
Re: French Kiss by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 19, 2008
sheniqua u know say some of them matured yoruba guys romantic naaa?they can be so romantic,and them they carry woman like egg,anyway gbenga never marry,after me,he never find person wey be like me,na so him talk sha,d guy is just too emotional jare,let him just move on and forget muwa,because im not available wink

bia d-reloaded where did u come from sef,infact d gbenga sef na from ekiti

4play is an Anambra boy

chineke i no know ooooooo,that boy too get wahala for body

Wife Accuses Lady Of Begging Her Husband For S*X.. Shares Screen Grab / Happy Birthday Mizmycoli / See Where Being An Obedient As Landed Me (pictures)