Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,728 members, 7,813,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Rivers Problem Not A Rivers Problem But A ............ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Problem Not A Rivers Problem But A ............ (647 Views)

On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View / Election Result In Ward 18 Phalga L.G.A, Rivers State / My Ecounter With A Rivers PDP Member In A Cab. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Problem Not A Rivers Problem But A ............ by realistkem(m): 9:21am On Jul 10, 2013
The Rivers problem is not a Rivers problem but an ethnic group problem in quote the Ikwerre problem which in turn try to lure other ethnic groups 2 join in taking side...
The problem in Rivers state is not a rivers problem but a problem of supremacy between ikwerre, and is all circled around IYM,GDI,obio/akpor,PHalga, and some extent ikwerre LGA,Amechi , wike am totally ashame why people are. Etc thirsty for power even when they know they ve not ruled us so well nd can never.
In advance democracy law makers resigns honourable but in Nigeria the reverse is the case with our honourable
Even when they are guilty
The problem with the mases is that we don't know how a society should work and 2ndly poverty has eaten into the fabric of the society, where this leaders have decided to keep unemployment so low ,politicized employment , allocation and name it , so that the masses we alway serve as ready tools for use at there disposal
My message to the youth is that they should stay clear from the existing problem in rivers state ,make 3000 naira don't make you become a baby in the after life, or an underdog politician I am highly disappointed witht the supporters of bar WIKE and Gov Amechi ,who are allowing themselves to be use,wheather is a rape on democracy or not ,a murder of the constitution or not ,
For me my stand is that when they are raping our common wealth,infrastructure,conscience,

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Court Of Appeal Frees Al-mustapha / Adekunle Fajuyi’s Wife Is Dead / Are You Aware Of The Nigeria Centenary Award?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.