Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Random - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Random (821 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / All The Best Quotes In One Place. Random Quotes And Memes / Random Bad Things U Like In A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Random by mizzkizzes08(f): 10:02am On Jul 10, 2013
I just want to know is it normal for a Nigerian man to sleep in the same room as his sister,not only sleep in the same room but to coil his hands around her body while they sleep....
I ask because in AA families girls and boys are usually forbidden to sleep in the same room together.. and wrapping ur arms around each other is even more odd.. i couldn't picture sleeping wity my brother and his arms wrapped around me.. maybe that's just me undecided
Re: Random by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 10, 2013
What are u talking about? What abt most families in naija that family of 7 (boys and girls) sleep in one room or share two rooms? Dont they sleep together. If i travel to my sis. place, we normally sleep on one bed and
nothing whatever u may think comes to our mind. The world has indeed turned to sumtin else. Is it now a taboo for one brother to lie down in the same room or bed with his sister? Where are our senses of morality?
Re: Random by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 10, 2013
mizzkizzes08: I just want to know is it normal for a Nigerian man to sleep in the same room as his sister,not only sleep in the same room but to coil his hands around her body while they sleep....
I ask because in AA families girls and boys are usually forbidden to sleep in the same room together.. and wrapping ur arms around each other is even more odd.. i couldn't picture sleeping wity my brother and his arms wrapped around me.. maybe that's just me undecided

You need a cleaner mind... Ask for His blood to wash your thots... Its not a sin to have this kinda in.cest thot thingy but whenever it comes to ya mind, push it out forcefully...
Re: Random by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2013
Help me tell am abegi! What's the big deal there?
Re: Random by Princesszoe: 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2013
WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS THE WRAPPING OF ARMS AND COILING OF HANDS AROUND BODIES WHILE SLEEPING ON THE SAME BED. HOW CAN YOU WRAP YOUR SISTER WHILE SLEEPING ON THE SAME BED? PLEASE ANY FAMILY WERE THE MALE WRAPS ARM WITH THE SISTER ON TOP OF BED THE PARENTS SHOULD BE MORE CAREFUL. IS LIKE SEEING YOUR FIANCÉE WRAPPED INTO THE ARM OF HER BROTHER WHILE SLEEPING TOGETHER ON THE BED. HMMM MAY DEVIL NOT SEE OUR CHILDREN AND MAY WE BE SMARTER THAN THE DEVIL.

1 Like

Re: Random by mizzkizzes08(f): 5:13am On Jul 12, 2013
RedBenson: What are u talking about? What abt most families in naija that family of 7 (boys and girls) sleep in one room or share two rooms? Dont they sleep together. If i travel to my sis. place, we normally sleep on one bed and
nothing whatever u may think comes to our mind. The world has indeed turned to sumtin else. Is it now a taboo for one brother to lie down in the same room or bed with his sister? Where are our senses of morality?

I just wanted to know opinions about it because some parts of the world it may be and some it may be normal, I wasn't pointing out to Nigerians in particular, was just asking. You take things too seriously. Like part of my family, they do not allow boys and girls to sleep in the same bed together, and my mothers family feels that it is fine as long as it is family. But never in my life would I feel comfortable for my brother to coil his arms around me as we sleep together it would feel awkward
Re: Random by mizzkizzes08(f): 5:16am On Jul 12, 2013
Princess zoe: WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS THE WRAPPING OF ARMS AND COILING OF HANDS AROUND BODIES WHILE SLEEPING ON THE SAME BED. HOW CAN YOU WRAP YOUR SISTER WHILE SLEEPING ON THE SAME BED? PLEASE ANY FAMILY WERE THE MALE WRAPS ARM WITH THE SISTER ON TOP OF BED THE PARENTS SHOULD BE MORE CAREFUL. IS LIKE SEEING YOUR FIANCÉE WRAPPED INTO THE ARM OF HER BROTHER WHILE SLEEPING TOGETHER ON THE BED. HMMM MAY DEVIL NOT SEE OUR CHILDREN AND MAY WE BE SMARTER THAN THE DEVIL.

Yes, that was my point. I would never feel comfortable for my brother to wrap his arms around me or coil his arms around my body, I don't even feel comfortable for my brothers to hug me or kiss my cheek I usually push them away, maybe i'm stubborn but for me that's just normal lol grin grin
Re: Random by mizzkizzes08(f): 11:56am On Jul 12, 2013
ledafaze:

You need a cleaner mind... Ask for His blood to wash your thots... Its not a sin to have this kinda in.cest thot thingy but whenever it comes to ya mind, push it out forcefully...

i am a Christian.. its just a random post not a big deal
Re: Random by kreamidiva(f): 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2013
B4 i got married,i'd sleep on d same bed but of course no body contact.but now,i'd rather sleep with my kids dan my brother.
Re: Random by Cholls(m): 1:03pm On Jul 12, 2013
By sister its ok to coil around your brothers body,but too much of closeness is dangerous....even if or when your family don't see nothing wrong in it what about family friends they may take it as something serious.
Re: Random by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 12, 2013
Too many people with dirty minds these days. If sleeping by your sis gives you ideas then what would you do with your female cousins? Fucck them straight abi?
Re: Random by pri3stess(f): 3:23pm On Jul 12, 2013
Boredom tinz please go and sleep.

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy Needed / Relationships Are Murdered By Ego, Attitude And Ignorance. / Message For Jilted Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.