Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Ramadan Journal For Muslims - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ramadan Journal For Muslims (3031 Views)

Non-alcoholic Beer For Muslims, Is It Haram? / Is Beard-keeping A Tradition For Muslims? / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramadan Journal For Muslims by siddiq202(m): 4:28am On Aug 06, 2013
^Very cold ke? Are you out of Lagos?
Re: Ramadan Journal For Muslims by maclatunji: 2:19pm On Aug 06, 2013
siddiq202: ^Very cold ke? Are you out of Lagos?

Lagos is cold especially if you stay outdoors at night. I got cramps about 3 weeks ago just from the cold I suspect.

I went outdoors around 1 am and was practically dashing for the mosque even with my jacket on this morning.
Re: Ramadan Journal For Muslims by onegig(m): 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2013
BetaThings:

BTW maybe you can reduce intakke from onegig to 500mb
i would consider that. But one gig is even minutesmiley i was even thinking of upgrading to terabyte. Didnt feel the first twenty five days of fasting but these last days have been very tedious, the hunger dey hook person no be small. Can't perform itikaf because of some standing issues.
Re: Ramadan Journal For Muslims by siddiq202(m): 11:55pm On Aug 06, 2013
This morning is a bit cold

*modified*
Re: Ramadan Journal For Muslims by siddiq202(m): 2:41am On Aug 07, 2013
Probably the last night in Ramadan, may Allah accept our Ibadat, forgive our sins, grant us goodness and make us among those that will dwell in His paradise. Ameen

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Journal For Muslims by b03liberty(m): 5:37am On Aug 07, 2013
As we completed a cycle of one of the best, precious time and auspicious moments, may we find favor with innumerous blessings and mercy in the sight of Allah. Ameen
Re: Ramadan Journal For Muslims by b03liberty(m): 5:38am On Aug 07, 2013
siddiq202: Probably the last night in Ramadan, may Allah accept our Ibadat, forgive our sins, grant us goodness and make us among those that will dwell in His paradise. Ameen
. Ameen
Re: Ramadan Journal For Muslims by Orythoke: 5:47am On Aug 07, 2013
b03liberty: As we completed a cycle of one of the best, precious time and auspicious moments, may we find favor with innumerous blessings and mercy in the sight of Allah. Ameen
Amin
Re: Ramadan Journal For Muslims by maclatunji: 11:43am On Aug 07, 2013
This morning, I am in the middle of a serious organisational storm. May Allah make it easy.
Re: Ramadan Journal For Muslims by maclatunji: 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2013
This year's Ramadan has been very challenging and Alhamdulillah I have met most of the challenges. May Allah make the rest easy- I need wisdom and patience tomorrow.
Re: Ramadan Journal For Muslims by Lagusta(m): 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2013
Salaam,I heard the moon has been sighted, is this true?
Re: Ramadan Journal For Muslims by siddiq202(m): 11:18pm On Aug 07, 2013
Lagusta: Salaam,I heard the moon has been sighted, is this true?
Yes bro
Re: Ramadan Journal For Muslims by maclatunji: 1:29am On Aug 08, 2013
siddiq202:
Yes bro

Yes O. After a few quick meetings and phone calls against tomorrow, I slept off.
Re: Ramadan Journal For Muslims by tbaba1234: 8:31am On Aug 08, 2013
First time, I have been home for eid in years... All the little cousins have grown tall... Feeling old right now...
Re: Ramadan Journal For Muslims by siddiq202(m): 3:37pm On Aug 08, 2013
smiley
Re: Ramadan Journal For Muslims by maclatunji: 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2013
Alhamdulillah, Ramadan has truly ended for me tonight. After numerous challenges, the event I help to organise was successfully held. I am so thankful to God right now. The feeling of succeeding against great odds is priceless!
Re: Ramadan Journal For Muslims by onegig(m): 8:39am On Aug 09, 2013
maclatunji: Alhamdulillah, Ramadan has truly ended for me tonight. After numerous challenges, the event I help to organise was successfully held. I am so thankful to God right now. The feeling of succeeding against great odds is priceless!
congratssmiley however here i am incapacitated to eat large due to a small gum injury i sustained at the beginning of the week. Eid mubarak to all.
Re: Ramadan Journal For Muslims by maclatunji: 11:58am On Aug 09, 2013
onegig: congratssmiley however here i am incapacitated to eat large due to a small gum injury i sustained at the beginning of the week. Eid mubarak to all.

Sorry about your injury. Eid Mubarak to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Categories Of Actions In Islam / Link To Download Professor Abdrazzaq Alaro's Lectures / Is Shisha Haram?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.