Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,626 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Relocating To Abuja - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Relocating To Abuja (1915 Views)

Wife To Separate From Husband For Relocating Too Much / Advice For Relocating To Nigeria / Relocating To Nigeria : What Budget? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocating To Abuja by breadplanet(f): 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2013
My family will be relocating to Abuja soon but somehow my mom is worried about the unrest in the north. Is that an issue? Please your advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Re: Relocating To Abuja by phrancys001(m): 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2013
I was born and brought Up in lagos until 2001 when i moved to abuja with my family,i assure U abuja is the most safest and organize place in Nigeria neva regreted living lagos for once.

2 Likes

Re: Relocating To Abuja by breadplanet(f): 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2013
Thanks alot.
Re: Relocating To Abuja by ness90(m): 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2013
I can assure you that Abuja is safe. I relocated to Abuja from Lagos in May and trust me, I am already forgetting the memory of Lagos. No stress, better infrastructures, better standard of living, etc. Give it a try and I assure you that you'll not regret it.
Re: Relocating To Abuja by breadplanet(f): 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2013
Ok thanks@ness90
Re: Relocating To Abuja by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2013
Abuja is good and safe. Very very safe.
Re: Relocating To Abuja by Daresh(f): 7:39pm On Jul 10, 2013
Me sef I'm planning a move to Abuja with my family next yr. Lagos has become a mad people's den.
Re: Relocating To Abuja by Bawss1(m): 10:24pm On Jul 10, 2013
All the cool kids are moving to Abuja

Once you have your accommodation sorted then Abuja is a rather nice place to live in. The roads are much better than what you find in other Nigerian cities, the pace of life somewhat relaxed and security/crime rate is on the low side. . .
By having your accommodation sorted, I mean by not living in the outskirts or satellite towns in Suleja or Nassarawa. Those areas offer cheap housing and nothing else. People who live in such areas face gangster traffic, over crowding and basically a rugged life. You will want to live close to the city center or in any of the numerous estates around. These areas have easy access to lovely shopping locations, plazas, schools, banks and other staples needed for modern life, just prepare for the high rent and service charges then you are good.
Re: Relocating To Abuja by mgbeketoto: 12:57am On Jul 11, 2013
I wonder why you can't move and settle in your home state.
You may re-think your plans after considering the fact that thev 2014 election abi na SELECTION process is gonna be SHAKY! ABUJA is a NORTHERN capital! Lagos is a WESTERN capital. kiss

Southerners HEAD HOME and STAY HOME.
Yes o! I am in America. kiss I have no plans EVER to move back to Nigeria. kiss
If I had to. . . . Delta State Nigeria! Period. cool

IBORI'S LAND. cool

Abuja is BETTER than Lagos! kiss
Only till after 2015 SHOULD YOU THINK OF SETTLING IN ABUJA. kiss
A word is enough for the wise. kiss
Re: Relocating To Abuja by dayokanu(m): 3:22am On Jul 11, 2013
mgbeketoto: I wonder why you can't move and settle in your home state.
You may re-think your plans after considering the SELECTION process is gonna be SHAKY! ABUJA is a NORTHERN capital! Lagos is a WESTERN capital. kiss

Southerners HEAD HOME and STAY HOME.
Yes o! I am in America. kiss I have no plans EVER to move back to Nigeria. kiss
If I had to. . . . Delta State Nigeria! Period
. cool

IBORI'S LAND. cool

Titi why not Aghenebode, Why Delta state
Re: Relocating To Abuja by breadplanet(f): 5:50am On Jul 11, 2013
Bawss1: All the cool kids are moving to Abuja

Once you have your accommodation sorted then Abuja is a rather nice place to live in. The roads are much better than what you find in other Nigerian cities, the pace of life somewhat relaxed and security/crime rate is on the low side. . .
By having your accommodation sorted, I mean by not living in the outskirts or satellite towns in Suleja or Nassarawa. Those areas offer cheap housing and nothing else. People who live in such areas face gangster traffic, over crowding and basically a rugged life. You will want to live close to the city center or in any of the numerous estates around. These areas have easy access to lovely shopping locations, plazas, schools, banks and other staples needed for modern life, just prepare for the high rent and service charges then you are good.
lol@gangster traffic. Yes i know what you mean i served in Nasarawa and was going to abuja steady. Btw im not a kid *hehe*. Yes the accomodation is all sorted out in its in the center of the town. Thanks so much. @mgbeke we are moving to Abuja for the same reason you moved to America. All of us cant stay in our home state u know. Anyways thanks.

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Abuja by breadplanet(f): 5:52am On Jul 11, 2013
@yellowpawpaw thanks. @daresh lolsss dat una lagos dey fear me big time!
Re: Relocating To Abuja by mgbeketoto: 6:45am On Jul 11, 2013
dayokanu:

LOLLA, cool why not Aghenebode, Why Delta state

UNA dey marry for YORUBALAND? How you go take h-understand?
I prefer my MOTHERLAND to my FATHERLAND!
My mother, husband and boyfriend are ALL from DS! cool
I have no business with EDO STATE. . . .the state of no PROGRESS! Twa!!!!

Being married to an IGBO Deltan means I am PROUDLY a DELTA NORTHERNER!!! cool

[size=20pt]OCHEI THE HANDSOME ONE FOR 2014-2022![/size] JOR!!! Enough of those UGLIES!!!' cool

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/2015-governorship-delta-professionals-in-london-endorse-assembly-speaker/151904/

Hon. Victor Ochei.

Meeting this DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDUDE. . .WAS AN ABSOLUTE PLEASURE!!!! grin

cool cool cool cool cool

Make those FUGLY 'ishi AKPU' peeps nor kill am like dem kill their EWERIDO o! TUFIAKWA!!!! cry

*thread unfollowed . . . . .I smell 'em "lol" SKANKS* kiss

(1) (Reply)

23 Things Every Woman Should Stop Doing / Are You Receptive To Your Widowed Parent Finding Love Again? / Does Breastfeeding Prevents Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.