Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Boko-Haram Deny Killing Students In Yobe – Minister - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Deny Killing Students In Yobe – Minister (13675 Views)

Nigerian Troops Claim They Killed 100 Boko Haram Militants In Yobe(photos) / APC Chieftain, 7000 Members Defect To PDP In Yobe / Explosion Rocks PDP Meeting In Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Deny Killing Students In Yobe – Minister by musiwa31: 10:30am On Jul 11, 2013
[size=38pt]ibadan[/size]

Re: Boko-Haram Deny Killing Students In Yobe – Minister by KINGwax(m): 10:31am On Jul 11, 2013
Wetin na?

Na u dey force them before dem dey confess before?

Dem say dem no do ds one, una wan force dem accept.

Wetin?? Na by force? undecided

Boko haram no dey lie na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Deny Killing Students In Yobe – Minister by obowunmi(m): 10:34am On Jul 11, 2013
I thought no one knew who Boko Horam was?
Re: Boko-Haram Deny Killing Students In Yobe – Minister by obowunmi(m): 10:35am On Jul 11, 2013
What military tactics were used to ensure that they gave a confession?

Were they asked to sit on a pile of money?
Re: Boko-Haram Deny Killing Students In Yobe – Minister by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 11, 2013
So na ghost na??
Re: Boko-Haram Deny Killing Students In Yobe – Minister by kwajahafiz(m): 10:54am On Jul 11, 2013
musiwa31: grin

[size=38pt]ibadan[/size]

Didnt know Ibadan is a shanty town.
Re: Boko-Haram Deny Killing Students In Yobe – Minister by kingklaus(m): 10:56am On Jul 11, 2013
When someone that stole what belongs to you still helps you in finding it, you'll never see it.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Deny Killing Students In Yobe – Minister by moscobabs(m): 10:58am On Jul 11, 2013
huunnmm..no bi Boko haram abi?ok..let GEJ come back from china he will create commitee to look into that...lol
Re: Boko-Haram Deny Killing Students In Yobe – Minister by COOLDUN: 11:01am On Jul 11, 2013

[size=38pt]ibadan[/size]

Compacted and plan less city, this city as the biggest and significant city in Nigeria would have set a very good architectural example for other cities to follow. Imagine the rotten un spaced brown zinc centuries buildings.I like Ibadan city, but hate the construction.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Deny Killing Students In Yobe – Minister by ojialo(m): 11:05am On Jul 11, 2013
if no be boko haram then na christian haram lol
C me o: If truly the minister say this, then they should know they signed a ceased fire agreement with the wrong boko haram group. Take it or leave it
Re: Boko-Haram Deny Killing Students In Yobe – Minister by konami001: 11:23am On Jul 11, 2013
Why is everyone focusing on who did it like it matters? This is a barbaric act irrespective of who did, whether the Govt or criminals...
Re: Boko-Haram Deny Killing Students In Yobe – Minister by inosend: 11:34am On Jul 11, 2013
At least THEY 'set the ball rolling', didn't they? Abeg, allow us hear word jooor.
Re: Boko-Haram Deny Killing Students In Yobe – Minister by Johnayoola(m): 11:34am On Jul 11, 2013
i guess its JAMB..advance bokoharam
Re: Boko-Haram Deny Killing Students In Yobe – Minister by israelboy1(m): 11:36am On Jul 11, 2013
We have surely lost our humanity.. critisism is the act of been puerile.. We re differentiating the black from whites.. Hmm what a shame to humanity, white has turn black into slaves, black don't want to have anything in common with white, why then re we still calling ourselves human, why not give animals human nd we should claim their name.. Cos i know and beieve to be human means to help each other, to fight for each other, and to care for one another, but its surely the otherwise we re seeing in the generation of this days... Many are now the afflictions of the righteous, the unrighteous afflictions re nothing to talk about.
You will see students been killed at the centre of learning, corruption here and there ;( and we re all lieing and telling ourselves we re civilizing, please tell me, how re we civilizing sad it pains me seeing another human having a bad thought for his fellow human being, can't we coperate and work things out together? there is nothing like peace in most of the countries, one country is looking for ways to attack the other, all in the name of acquiring power... What then is ur own definition of power...if one sits down thinking about this life, one will be left with no option than to commit sucide, but if you commit sucide, and i also commit this act, who then will be left to make a better change?
The news of this era is becoming worst everyday, out of every 10 news, only one is 1 is just a good one not even better, and we re telling ourselves we re advancing.. Ogede baje ani pe onpon (a plantain is getting spoilt, we re telling each other its getting ripe), what a shame to the so called humanity... We have lost that glory.. Now rich Men re giving gold chairs, poor ones re giving sand chair... Nd they will keep whispering to my hear that they re giving honour to who honour is due.. Hmmm :x God have mercy on us alll. May the living God never be tired of his own creation.

But it is a shame to all of us, we love doing bad things and keep ignoring the good ones.....
Why must we hate each other, cos of colour? Hmmmmm
may the good God reign... ;( it pains me alot when humans re plotting eveil against themselves...
What a shame
what a shame
what a shame to humanity
what a shame to civilization
what a shame to the so called advancement

just finished reading an article about cultism, in the name of protection, killing other people ;( human, this is bad.......
;( ;( ;(
but still, i won't rest this case until the case is settled........

One love sad
Re: Boko-Haram Deny Killing Students In Yobe – Minister by Zadokk: 11:37am On Jul 11, 2013
The Gej and government officials will not do anything about this boko haram becos they have;t lost their children in any bomb blast that is why they kept silent and also said we will look into this, if Gej or any governor has lost his own child in it he will no what to do
Re: Boko-Haram Deny Killing Students In Yobe – Minister by SamuelAllu(m): 11:38am On Jul 11, 2013
Re: Boko-Haram Deny Killing Students In Yobe – Minister by AlPicapcI(m): 11:41am On Jul 11, 2013

[size=38pt]ibadan[/size]

The brown community (biggest village in west africa)
Re: Boko-Haram Deny Killing Students In Yobe – Minister by SamuelAllu(m): 11:43am On Jul 11, 2013
Pls lets pray 4 God intervention.
Re: Boko-Haram Deny Killing Students In Yobe – Minister by Simonjay: 11:45am On Jul 11, 2013
This is madness
Re: Boko-Haram Deny Killing Students In Yobe – Minister by Zadokk: 11:49am On Jul 11, 2013
israel boy: We have surely lost our humanity.. critisism is the act of been puerile.. We re differentiating the black from whites.. Hmm what a shame to humanity, white has turn black into slaves, black don't want to have anything in common with white, why then re we still calling ourselves human, why not give animals human nd we should claim their name.. Cos i know and beieve to be human means to help each other, to fight for each other, and to care for one another, but its surely the otherwise we re seeing in the generation of this days... Many are now the afflictions of the righteous, the unrighteous afflictions re nothing to talk about.
You will see students been killed at the centre of learning, corruption here and there ;( and we re all lieing and telling ourselves we re civilizing, please tell me, how re we civilizing sad it pains me seeing another human having a bad thought for his fellow human being, can't we coperate and work things out together? there is nothing like peace in most of the countries, one country is looking for ways to attack the other, all in the name of acquiring power... What then is ur own definition of power...if one sits down thinking about this life, one will be left with no option than to commit sucide, but if you commit sucide, and i also commit this act, who then will be left to make a better change?
The news of this era is becoming worst everyday, out of every 10 news, only one is 1 is just a good one not even better, and we re telling ourselves we re advancing.. Ogede baje ani pe onpon (a plantain is getting spoilt, we re telling each other its getting ripe), what a shame to the so called humanity... We have lost that glory.. Now rich Men re giving gold chairs, poor ones re giving sand chair... Nd they will keep whispering to my hear that they re giving honour to who honour is due.. Hmmm :x God have mercy on us alll. May the living God never be tired of his own creation.

But it is a shame to all of us, we love doing bad things and keep ignoring the good ones.....
Why must we hate each other, cos of colour? Hmmmmm
may the good God reign... ;( it pains me alot when humans re plotting eveil against themselves...
What a shame
what a shame
what a shame to humanity
what a shame to civilization
what a shame to the so called advancement

just finished reading an article about cultism, in the name of protection, killing other people ;( human, this is bad.......
;( ;( ;(
but still, i won't rest this case until the case is settled........

One love sad
may jehovah bless u, only God will judge, am shading tears about ur statement
Re: Boko-Haram Deny Killing Students In Yobe – Minister by kachi04(m): 11:54am On Jul 11, 2013
Just like tout took advantage of the terrorist attack in Abia states during the Osisikankwu saga to destroy, rob and kill people, i have no doubt that it might be the same with this innocent killings in Yobe state... May their souls rest in peace
Re: Boko-Haram Deny Killing Students In Yobe – Minister by ProfessorPeter(m): 11:58am On Jul 11, 2013
When did the minister become boko haram spoke person? Where is Abu Qaqa or Imam Shakarau? They want to exonerate boko haram from blame following international outcry of the killing of innocent students. God punish lair
Re: Boko-Haram Deny Killing Students In Yobe – Minister by Okeikpu(m): 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2013
I can see the very end of this country is near... Nothing seems to workout sad
Re: Boko-Haram Deny Killing Students In Yobe – Minister by gnot: 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2013
watch ur fucckking tongue dude angry angry angry angry
mgbeketoto: Like it takes a prophet Mohammed or Jesus Christ to tell us this? grin
Re: Boko-Haram Deny Killing Students In Yobe – Minister by drnoel: 12:15pm On Jul 11, 2013
Let us see their faces. Who is boko haram?
Re: Boko-Haram Deny Killing Students In Yobe – Minister by babslamin: 12:18pm On Jul 11, 2013
angry Weeping! Weeping!! Weeping!!! I don't know who to believe. Totally confuse about my once beloved country. war lords, militants, terrorist, and other levels of deviants have taken over Nigeria.
Re: Boko-Haram Deny Killing Students In Yobe – Minister by Hamazz1: 12:25pm On Jul 11, 2013
If this govt have access to top level commanders of bh then arrest them n put this matter to rest.this further proves me right that d govt is playing politics with this issue.
Re: Boko-Haram Deny Killing Students In Yobe – Minister by nagoma(m): 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2013
(Quote Minister)
"I’m sure Nigerian security agencies are very competent and they will look at all the facts and circumstances and then they will be able to carry out their investigation without bias, and then arrive at the final decision of who really was behind that unfortunate act (students killing)."(unquote)

You may be sure of that but millions of Nigerians will not aggree with those words and phrases - "competant", look at all facts". "carry out investigations" , "without bias" , "final decision" - Haba Minister you are talking about MOSSAD or or FBI, we know better.
Re: Boko-Haram Deny Killing Students In Yobe – Minister by olawalemanog: 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2013
chinesy: If not Boko Haram,which other sect could ve done d killing of those innocent children.God will intervene
Yes that is what we need to find out bc i have always known that there are other groups whose hands are also soiled with the blood of innocent ppl.
I know d security agents have a clue except that it is not expedient for them to let out names of these monsters. May God bless this country with good, loving and caring leaders.
Re: Boko-Haram Deny Killing Students In Yobe – Minister by ewet: 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2013
Imagine this rubbish by a govt minister,nw some fools will come here and start sayin Buhari is the sponsor of boko haram. Now tell me hw the govt contacted the suppossed terrorist thy have bin discussing with.

Then its obvious we need not ask Buhari anymore abt who carried out the killings but lets ask GEJ since he is the one tht knws the boko boys nw.

Sai baba Sai buhari. tht man has bin vindicated nw tht we knw those who hve bin sponsoring BH.
Re: Boko-Haram Deny Killing Students In Yobe – Minister by ewet: 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2013
Abu Mikey: All these shiiit don taya me ooo! I just wish the military would just takeover!!

I guess you were just born after 1999.and you only read abt naija's military interegnum in books and neva rily xprnced it. The worst democratic govt can neva be compared with the best military regime. Under the military you are a hostage for live and you would't even have nairaland as you all wuld have bin rounded up for treason.
Re: Boko-Haram Deny Killing Students In Yobe – Minister by StevenJay01(m): 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2013
Yoruba-Ah!-Ye!:
Then who did the killings, they should know or do we have another boko-like group waiting to take over from them?

Igbo people say -he who come to equity must come with clean hands.

Igbos are not known for intelligent proverbs.av u heard any in any of d home videos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Transfer 1,100 Officers Out Of Lagos / Incessant Killings: Northern Groups To Protest In Katsina / SERAP Sues Buhari Over Gag Order On Reporting Of Terrorist Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.