Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,816 members, 7,841,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Advice Please!!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Please!!!! (592 Views)

Is My Wife A User?? - Advice Please / Wife Vs Sister. Advice Please. / URGENT ADVICE PLEASE, MY MARRIAGE IS CRASHING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Please!!!! by olajide21: 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2013
my son ( 1 year 8months) isn't eating...... what should i do? He eats too little for my liking and his under weight.
Any suggestion on how to make the boy looks like his dad; who loves food and eat fairly large chunk when need arises?
Re: Advice Please!!!! by biolabee(m): 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2013
have u taken him to a doctor
Re: Advice Please!!!! by mgbeketoto: 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2013
Even if he was snatched from a baby farm. . . I am sure there are a lot of 'NATIVE DOCTORS' around your location. . .Pediatric matters should not be treated with such levity!
Tomorrow you will come to NL to SHOUT WITCHCRAFT!
HALLELUJAH to real mothers WHO INSTINCTIVELY CARE. . . . NOT JUST MOTHERS BY DEFAULT. . .AKA BIOLOGY! cheesy
Re: Advice Please!!!! by africanpea: 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2013
Have u dewormed him lately? See a DR and get him checked as well. Some kids of that age tend to prefer play to eating food, try to find out wat his food preferences are and give him to eat often. I hvnt seen any baby that hate these foods: plantain/banana, noodles, fried saucages and maybe semovita and ogbono/okro soup. Make eating time fun time too, avoid forcing him and also promise him a bottle of his favourite drink(caprisonne or bobo milk drink) if he finishes his food. Good luck!
Re: Advice Please!!!! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2013
africanpea: Have u dewormed him lately? See a DR and get him checked as well. Some kids of that age tend to prefer play to eating food, try to find out wat his food preferences are and give him to eat often. I hvnt seen any baby that hate these foods: plantain/banana, noodles, fried saucages and maybe semovita and ogbono/okro soup. Make eating time fun time too, avoid forcing him and also promise him a bottle of his favourite drink(caprisonne or bobo milk drink) if he finishes his food. Good luck!
Pls dnt show him his bobo or caprisome be4 he eats cos once he sees d drink, dats wot he will go for.
He cant understand you for now if u ask him to eat first be4 drink cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Be Globally Aware With Tight Schedule. / Would You Marry An SS Genotype Lady Or Guy? / Chia!!! Ebola Why Nah!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.