Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,021 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

The Wife Material Syndrome - How Do You Measure? (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wife Material Syndrome - How Do You Measure? (Video) (1015 Views)

Broken Heart Syndrome: How Heartbreak Can Literally Kill Someone / Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] / Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wife Material Syndrome - How Do You Measure? (Video) by PrincessEl(f): 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2013
Re: The Wife Material Syndrome - How Do You Measure? (Video) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 11, 2013
@question, by the lenght of your waist and the size of your punny undecidedundecided
Re: The Wife Material Syndrome - How Do You Measure? (Video) by Cholls(m): 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2013
My sister your metaphors are killing.
Re: The Wife Material Syndrome - How Do You Measure? (Video) by elpapi(m): 9:08pm On Jul 11, 2013
D video nah long story, wife material = a woman that can cook, cleans and good in bed! Not a nag is an added advantage smiley
Re: The Wife Material Syndrome - How Do You Measure? (Video) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 11, 2013
You don't need any measurement, you'll know a wife material when you meet one. That was my uncle told me when I was a teen. And now that I'm older, I understand better.

It's a subconscious thing and your mind should be able to tell you if she's the one or not.
Re: The Wife Material Syndrome - How Do You Measure? (Video) by Mynd44: 5:12am On Jul 12, 2013
Another one about "wife material"?
Re: The Wife Material Syndrome - How Do You Measure? (Video) by Gudintent: 5:20am On Jul 12, 2013
Wife material

How do you measure?

Whatever happened to taperule undecided

(1) (Reply)

New York Couple Commits Suicide By Jumping In Front Of Speeding Train / For Ladies – 4 Types Of “nice Men” You Should Avoid!!! / Guys/men: What Is Your Definition Of A REAL WOMAN.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.