Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,318 members, 7,850,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:02 PM

Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté - Adverts (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté (58238 Views)

Brand New Car Awaits Shoppers At The Ikeja City Mall / Track Your Vehicles/trucks. Installers And Resellers Wanted / Bulk Sms @ Reseller Price/ Ability To Create Your Resellers, See Link: Http (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by lionshare: 10:17am On Aug 11, 2013
I had to read thru 13 pages. I am really interested...but I want to sure items on ebay are really cheap compared to buying it here
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:20am On Aug 11, 2013
lionshare: I had to read thru 13 pages. I am really interested...but I want to sure items on ebay are really cheap compared to buying it here
which items are you interested in buying
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Ponybiz: 10:45am On Aug 11, 2013
texaco1:
mail me
and pls my shipper doesnt charge per kilo for phones and laptops it is flat rate
dotun10@hotmail.com
l have sent u up to 3 mails, no reply!this shipping rate should be open to the public,cus almost everybody know where to buy cheap stuff,but how do u get it in a cheaper rate to naija.l use to follow shippyme, l went for africard to buy stuff on amazon,l waz only having 2,800 naira,so l mistakely order for goods that cost 2,970 naira with out checking my balance first,so the told me to replace the card.but ebay rejected the card right from day one.so l call shippyme, send them mail,even up to nairaland thread,no reply.so l came across mikky the price is too high 4 me.so finally l met somebody who directed me here.anyway u can send it here,fastlane550@gmail.com or wellbet45@gmail.com
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:58am On Aug 11, 2013
Ponybiz: l have sent u up to 3 mails, no reply!this shipping rate should be open to the public,cus almost everybody know where to buy cheap stuff,but how do u get it in a cheaper rate to naija.l use to follow shippyme, l went for africard to buy stuff on amazon,l waz only having 2,800 naira,so l mistakely order for goods that cost 2,970 naira with out checking my balance first,so the told me to replace the card.but ebay rejected the card right from day one.so l call shippyme, send them mail,even up to nairaland thread,no reply.so l came across mikky the price is too high 4 me.so finally l met somebody who directed me here.anyway u can send it here,fastlane550@gmail.com or wellbet45@gmail.com
you want a discount and you want me to be discussing it here ?how possible , if you have a request let me know , i have just sent you another mail now on your gmail fastlane550@gmail.com
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 11:01am On Aug 11, 2013
yankeemaster: ane550@gmail.com
message sent
mine is dotun10@hotmail.com
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 11:03am On Aug 11, 2013
yankeemaster: ane550@gmail.com
your mail is bouncing back , please what questions do you have
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by bomking4x: 11:03am On Aug 11, 2013
why not state categorically your price for shipping phones and laptops here instead of mails,anybody that want discount can send you a mail.

Meanwhile,can someone pay through paypal?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 11:06am On Aug 11, 2013
bomking4x: why not state categorically your price for shipping phones and laptops here instead of mails,anybody that want discount can send you a mail.

Meanwhile,can someone pay through paypal?
lagos laptops is 80 for 1
70 for 4 upwards
outside lagos for laptop is 90

tablets ,ipad is 60

mobile both in and outside is 40 for 1

if you have any other request, then please mail me
all other items remain at 10 dollars per kilo

@ponybiz , i think we are ok now , i have pasted the prices
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by bomking4x: 11:14am On Aug 11, 2013
texaco1:
70 for 4 upwards

tablets ,ipad is 60

Thanks but you didn't answer my last question
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 11:14am On Aug 11, 2013
yankeemaster: Terryharuna@gmail.com
quote author=texaco1]
70 for 4 upwards

tablets ,ipad is 60

please what is ur question ?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 11:15am On Aug 11, 2013
bomking4x:

Thanks but you didn't answer my last question
paypal, well for now we are not accepting paypal but most likely we will because we are looking into that area too
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 11:20am On Aug 11, 2013
any more questions pls ?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by bomking4x: 11:26am On Aug 11, 2013
texaco1:
paypal, well for now we are not accepting paypal but most likely we will because we are looking into that area too

You will or you will start accepting
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 11:27am On Aug 11, 2013
bomking4x:

You will or you will start accepting
we are not accepting it now
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2013
texaco1:
we are not accepting it now but yes we will start accepting it very very soon
any other questions ?
I strongly advice you stick to receiving money the traditional way before you start getting paid with stolen funds. Be very very careful with how you receive payments because when you are roped in, nobody will want to hear your story. All they will want to do is crucify you.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 12:35pm On Aug 11, 2013
blink182: I strongly advice you stick to receiving money the traditional way before you start getting paid with stolen funds. Be very very careful with how you receive payments because when you are roped in, nobody will want to hear your story. All they will want to do is crucify you.
ok , thanks , i will take your advice and stick with the old method . thank you very much .how is ur sunday going ?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2013
@all,i know this price may look somehow to people staying in Lagos or near Lagos but please please please if you have any issues with it kindly get in touch with me and most likely if possible we will see if there is anything that can be done about it.have a nice Sunday everyone .

1 Like

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 11, 2013
texaco1:
ok , thanks , i will take your advice and stick with the old method . thank you very much .how is ur sunday going ?
good
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Ponybiz: 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2013
blink182: good
my man l no recieve any email,since 1kg is 2.20lb,even as blackberry playbook is not more than 3lb which is approximately 1.5k. And most phones are not up to 2lb,bros abeg no vex,use ur church mind cus l don already count on u......!
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 3:09pm On Aug 11, 2013
Ponybiz: my man l no recieve any email,since 1kg is 2.20lb,even as blackberry playbook is not more than 3lb which is approximately 1.5k. And most phones are not up to 2lb,bros abeg no vex,abeg use ur church.
why is it that you are the only one not getting my mails ?maybe you should check ur spam box .
my shipper charges flat rate for these electronic items ,I have said this to you over 100 times.
Maybe I should start lying to you ,I think that will be better
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Ponybiz: 3:24pm On Aug 11, 2013
texaco1:
why is it that you are the only one not getting my mails ?maybe you should check ur spam box .
my shipper charges flat rate for these electronic items ,I have said this to you over 100 times.
Maybe I should start lying to you ,I think that will be better
l only saw hi,oga tex,we are u followers!
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Ponybiz: 3:25pm On Aug 11, 2013
Maybe I should start lying to you ,I think that will be better[/quote] l only saw hi,oga tex,we are u followers!
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 3:26pm On Aug 11, 2013
Ponybiz: l only saw hi,oga tex,we are u followers!
Ok,I can see u are very persistent,please just send a message like hi to dotun10@hotmail.com ,now then we will take it up from there
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by benpuzzy(m): 3:28pm On Aug 11, 2013
I dont stay in the State Capital.
texaco1:
Welcome on board this wonderful train of world class logistics services,
Usually our items reach lagos after 5 to 7 days of dispatch,once it gets to lagos they will sort out each items per state and send it out,this might take a day or 2 for sorting out and once it gets to the state they will call the buyer to come and pick it up.do you stay in the capital?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 3:31pm On Aug 11, 2013
benpuzzy: I dont stay in the State Capital.
To be honest with you ,they may not be able to go to every city in a state but the major ones I know they will reach that is why I always tell people to choose the capital of their state or the state they reside in.but sir which state are you in ?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Ponybiz: 3:38pm On Aug 11, 2013
texaco1:
Ok,I can see u are very persistent,please just send a message like hi to dotun10@hotmail.com ,now then we will take it up from there
fastlane550@gmail.com
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2013
Type: Notebook Graphics Processing Type: Dedicated Graphics
Brand: Toshiba Memory: 3 GB
Product Line: Toshiba Satellite Hard Drive Capacity: 320 GB
MPN: PSLD8U08201E Operating System: Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium
Screen Size: 17" Model: Satellite L355-S7907
Processor Type: Intel Pentium Dual-Core, Pentium Dual-Core Operating System Edition: Home Premium
Processor Speed: 2 GHz UPC: 883974187416

price 120 us dollars
buy it now before someone else does

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2013
Item specifics
Condition:
Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully ... Read moreabout the condition
Type: Notebook
Processor Type: Intel Celeron M Brand: Toshiba
Processor Speed: 1.6GHz Product Line: Satellite
Graphics Processing Type: Integrated/On-Board Graphics Model: A105-S1712
Memory: 2 GB Operating System: Windows XP
Hard Drive Capacity: 250 GB Screen Size: 15.4"

price is 125 us dollars

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2013
best at the cheapest price
You are bidding on a nice Hennessey Mens Gift Set. It comes with a Watch ,Wallet ,And a Pen.It is nicely displayed in a gift box for easy giving as a nice gift,or buy as a gift for yourself. It comes in a nice leather box for gift giving or just to store it in.
just 15 us dollars

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 11, 2013
woOow! stepping up things! you wanna kill us, money is Damn good. but TEXACO those are just very cheap, as in, FOR REAL

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (58) (Reply)

Wholesale First Grade Okrika Bale / Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold / Kedi Revive And Vigor Essential-perfect Combination For A Stronger Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.