Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté - Adverts (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté (57979 Views)

Brand New Car Awaits Shoppers At The Ikeja City Mall / Track Your Vehicles/trucks. Installers And Resellers Wanted / Bulk Sms @ Reseller Price/ Ability To Create Your Resellers, See Link: Http (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 9:58am On Aug 08, 2013
AyodejiCharles:

Will the price change affect your delivery to ibadan?
To be candid the price only affects laptops and mobiles significantly,other items are only slightly affected .
But the good thing is we can now deliver nationwide without the items first getting to ibadan.customers will most likely be provided with waybill numbers to monitor and track their items movements till it gets to their various states capital.this will eliminate the issue of calling ibadan for items and extra charges for trasporting the items to various locations.
Customers in lagos may be irked by this new pricing but it is quality at the right price.
Another aspect is that goods will no longer spend 14 days to lagos or other states but most likely just 5 to 7 days.
I will keep everyone posted about it all as soon as I wrap it up.thanks for your patience
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by maliso: 10:40am On Aug 08, 2013
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 08, 2013
azpekuliar:

Oga,

I'm surprised that a business owner such as you would not want to leverage on customer reviews and testimonials. A testimonial is just another way of advertising your business. It will only increase awareness of you and what you do. Asides the positive reviews, even the negative reviews, if any, provide an avenue for you to improve your business.

Nobody is asking you to write the testimonials. You can't be the service provider and customer at the same time? You can only encourage them to leave testimonials on the thread. Be able to gauge customer satisfaction. Who told you because of they kept quiet they were 100% satisfied with your service? smiley

Finally do not be blinded by these few praise singers who ran here because they felt they had a raw deal on Mikkyangels thread - (yea I said so... tongue) You're the sole risk taker here. The success or failure of this enterprise is entirely yours.

My 2cents.
mention my name one more time and you will get It hot from me. What do you know? Big fool brain washed by inferiority complex. Look here, you don't need to be here neither shld you type a word to this thread, go back to Mikky and keep getting your arss whuubbed over there, this great infant thread is only some pages old and you are here shoutin for testimonies. Before now, thanks to the latest development, his goods take 14 days-plus to arrive, hasn't common sense done on your brainless skull that the first batch of products hasn't perhaps goTten to the respective owners and when it does they will surely testify.gooosh!!! What a riff-raft!!!

Soyedele1: When Items arrive your place, show pictures and let people see..You are not violating your customers privacy...You know, A Picture worth a thousand words
[size=16pt]very important,it skipped my mind[/size]texaco, weldone brother.

1 Like

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by 2sexyus: 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2013
Well said...
beatsbug: mention my name one more time and you will get It hot from me. What do you know? Big fool brain washed by inferiority complex. Look here, you don't need to be here neither shld you type a word to this thread, go back to Mikky and keep getting your arss whuubbed over there, this great infant thread is only some pages old and you are here shoutin for testimonies. Before now, thanks to the latest development, his goods take 14 days-plus to arrive, hasn't common sense done on your brainless skull that the first batch of products hasn't perhaps goTten to the respective owners and when it does they will surely testify.gooosh!!! What a riff-raft!!!

[size=16pt]very important,it skipped my mind[/size]texaco, weldone brother.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by confluence: 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2013
@texaco1 , i left an offline message for you on yahoo messanger pls check
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2013
confluence: @texaco1 , i left an offline message for you on yahoo messanger pls check
ok,i will check it now
I have sent u a mail.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2013
As much as there are no testimonials, there are no complaints either. If after 11 pages, there have been no complaints, it would be right to assume his service has been satisfactory. I have ordered some items which have been shipped, will say so when I collect it and write a review. That apart, @texaco1 has been quite friendly,good communication too(which is key).
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2013
Moberry: As much as there are no testimonials, there are no complaints either. If after 11 pages, there have been no complaints, it would be right to assume his service has been satisfactory. I have ordered some items which have been shipped, will say so when I collect it and write a review. That apart, @texaco1 has been quite friendly,good communication too(which is key).
Madam,good afternoon.I will forward ur waybill number to you by the end of the day so that you can be tracking ur items urself.thank you madam
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2013
texaco1:
Madam,good afternoon.I will forward ur waybill number to you by the end of the day so that you can be tracking ur items urself.thank you madam
please I need you to clear up where you ship to. Is it strictly state capitals or where the customers want it, I'm asking because I live 3 hrs away from my state capital and that's like half way to ibadan.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 6:05pm On Aug 08, 2013
blink182: please I need you to clear up where you ship to. Is it strictly state capitals or where the customers want it, I'm asking because I live 3 hrs away from my state capital and that's like half way to ibadan.
State capital
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 08, 2013
azpekuliar:

Oga,

I'm surprised that a business owner such as you would not want to leverage on customer reviews and testimonials. A testimonial is just another way of advertising your business. It will only increase awareness of you and what you do. Asides the positive reviews, even the negative reviews, if any, provide an avenue for you to improve your business.

Nobody is asking you to write the testimonials. You can't be the service provider and customer at the same time? You can only encourage them to leave testimonials on the thread. Be able to gauge customer satisfaction. Who told you because of they kept quiet they were 100% satisfied with your service? smiley

Finally do not be blinded by these few praise singers who ran here because they felt they had a raw deal on Mikkyangels thread - (yea I said so... tongue) You're the sole risk taker here. The success or failure of this enterprise is entirely yours.

My 2cents.

This guy just told u d blunt truth. I implore dose that have tested ur service to pls giv reviews. Online (amazon, ebay, AE) traders try as much as possible to avoid sellers wit zero feedbak. Dat is a signal dat feedbaks are so important in online deals.
All d best bro

1 Like

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by maliso: 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2013
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2013
maliso:

texaco look up tis stuff for me pls
ok pls give me some few mins
pls i will lok into it now .kindly stay online
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2013
maliso:

texaco look up tis stuff for me pls
i just sent u a mail just now , pls kindly go through it an reply me to my mail . thanks for your anticipated patronage
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2013
never lose focus
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Ponybiz: 8:04pm On Aug 08, 2013
texaco1:
i just sent u a mail just now , pls kindly go through it an reply me to my mail . thanks for your anticipated patronage
gud evening sir,pls how much is per pounds,do u also ship from china and uk.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 8:07pm On Aug 08, 2013
Ponybiz: gud evening sir,pls how much is per pounds,do u also ship from china and uk.
hello , Mr ponybiz , unfortunately i don't ship from china,but uk something can be arranged
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by azpekuliar: 8:19pm On Aug 08, 2013
beatsbug: mention my name one more time and you will get It hot from me. What do you know? Big fool brain washed by inferiority complex. Look here, you don't need to be here neither shld you type a word to this thread, go back to Mikky and keep getting your arss whuubbed over there, this great infant thread is only some pages old and you are here shoutin for testimonies. Before now, thanks to the latest development, his goods take 14 days-plus to arrive, hasn't common sense done on your brainless skull that the first batch of products hasn't perhaps goTten to the respective owners and when it does they will surely testify.gooosh!!! What a riff-raft!!!

Hehehehehehehehe..Seems I struck a nerve ending somewhere. First of all, your post shows you're Dyslexic, so get some help. Where in my post did I mention your name? Abi you don become Mikkyangel ni? cheesy Go back and read my post all over again, because I do not suffer fooooools lightly!
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2013
azpekuliar: 10 pages, save for some endorsement from Beatbug, no testimonials yet?
brov, just stay quietly or you move along . Its no big deal, you can go wait wen. Testimonies come, den you can come back. Aiite?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2013
donjsb: Hw much wld resident evil 3(nemesis) cost along wih resident evil 2.Both on PSONE.Both must b orginal.I nid to knw hw much u wld charge.Its urgent. Reach me on don6004@yahoo.co.uk
reply sent
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Ponybiz: 9:54pm On Aug 08, 2013
texaco1:
hello , Mr ponybiz , unfortunately i don't ship from china,but uk something can be arranged
thank u sir,so how much do u charge per pounds?since shippy me gave me us address and phone number but they don,t reply mails sent to them,so l decided to look 4 another reliable person like u.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2013
Ponybiz: thank u sir,so how much do u charge per pounds?since shippy me gave me us address and phone number but they don,t reply mails sent to them,so l decided to look 4 another reliable person like u.
i have changed shipper and my new shipper doesnt charge per pounds , my former one was charging like that though , but this one charges flat rate on most of his items
we have been discussing for some time and i am trying to see if i can beat his price down , the good thing about him is he will deliver to major state capitals in nigeria .
what else will u like to know , pls do kindly ask i will be more than willing to answer you
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2013
i am all ears mr ponybiz
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 08, 2013
texaco1: grin grin grin grin grin
at last first shipment has gone hehehehehehehe
thank you Jesus

OYA PICTUES JOOR!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
MY MAN!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
HOW MANY DAYS DELIVERY TO LAGOS AND WAITING FOR YOUR NEW PRICE!!
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2013
Soyedele1:

OYA PICTUES JOOR!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
MY MAN!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
HOW MANY DAYS DELIVERY TO LAGOS AND WAITING FOR YOUR NEW PRICE!!

i thought you were among those that doubted me
you could have partook with those that left today at 10 dollars per kilo ,
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Ponybiz: 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2013
texaco1:
i have changed shipper and my new shipper doesnt charge per pounds , my former one was charging like that though , but this one charges flat rate on most of his items
we have been discussing for some time and i am trying to see if i can beat his price down , the good thing about him is he will deliver to major state capitals in nigeria .
what else will u like to know , pls do kindly ask i will be more than willing to answer you
ok an item that weigh 1 or 2 pounds how much is the flat rate?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:04pm On Aug 08, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
@beatbug,
thanks a million man , thanks for believing in me . you are just great bro
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:04pm On Aug 08, 2013
Ponybiz: ok an item that weigh 1 or 2 pounds how much is the flat rate?
what are you buying ? and where are you ?
always use my email for fast communication my bro
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 08, 2013
texaco1:

i thought you were among those that doubted me
you could have partook with those that left today at 10 dollars per kilo ,

If you remember me, we first chatted on yahoo messenger when you started the business but we couldnt agree on the deal because it was bidding..I never doubted you
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by 2sexyus: 10:19pm On Aug 08, 2013
Tx dats true
Soyedele1:

If you remember me, we first chatted on yahoo messenger when you started the business but we couldnt agree on the deal because it was bidding..I never doubted you
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:26pm On Aug 08, 2013
2sexy.us:
Tx dats true
2sexy,
Thanks for everything,God bless you bro
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Ponybiz: 10:31pm On Aug 08, 2013
texaco1:
what are you buying ? and where are you ?
always use my email for fast communication my bro
Us especially,delta,email pls....!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (58) (Reply)

Wholesale First Grade Okrika Bale / Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold / Kedi Revive And Vigor Essential-perfect Combination For A Stronger Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.