Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté - Adverts (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté (57975 Views)

Brand New Car Awaits Shoppers At The Ikeja City Mall / Track Your Vehicles/trucks. Installers And Resellers Wanted / Bulk Sms @ Reseller Price/ Ability To Create Your Resellers, See Link: Http (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2013
Pls, let us know the new amount for shipping..It is YOU AND I next week grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 09, 2013
texaco1:

i thought you were among those that doubted me
you could have partook with those that left today at 10 dollars per kilo ,
I hope the price didn't change too much. I doubt you even know I'm the guy compiling a massive list of books to buy...yeah that's me and the list is still growing...just taking my time to make sure I do not omit anything.

I don't understand your knew shipment policy but I prefer the first arrangement that enables the goods to be sent to my town and not state capital.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 6:49am On Aug 09, 2013
blink182: I hope the price didn't change too much. I doubt you even know I'm the guy compiling a massive list of books to buy...yeah that's me and the list is still growing...just taking my time to make sure I do not omit anything.

I don't understand your knew shipment policy but I prefer the first arrangement that enables the goods to be sent to my town and not state capital.
the price only affect mobiles and laptops significantly , if you want the goods sent to ibadan , then no problem that can be arranged.but it has been a long time , where have you been ?
the shipment policy is just that i want to eliminate the issue of people going to Ibadan or calling Ibadan for their items , things may not always work out and this may create friction , but if the goods are sent directly to which ever place the person wants ,then i have no problem, if you want ur goods sent to Ibadan or Lagos or anywhere then you will have to organize to pick it up and bear all other extra costs.if you have any more question pls kindly ask and i will be more than happy to respond
the ones i sent yesterday , two went to the north , the buyer will not need to contact ibadan because the shipper i am using has a website which can enable the buyer to track his or her goods
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 09, 2013
texaco1:
the price only affect mobiles and laptops significantly , if you want the goods sent to ibadan , then no problem that can be arranged.but it has been a long time , where have you been ?
lol, but I've always been here with you. I got stuffs to clear from china but the Islamic holiday is messing things up for me.

Picking things up by my agent is my norm so I don't have a problem with it. Where is your lagos address or better still, i'll prefer the items be shipped directly to him to reduce logistics cost.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 6:55am On Aug 09, 2013
blink182: lol, but I've always been here with you. I got stuffs to clear from china but the Islamic holiday is messing things up for me.
ok ,how is business?
the ones i sent yesterday , two went to the north , the buyer will not need to contact ibadan because the shipper i am using has a website which can enable the buyer to track his or her goods,
the price still remain 10 dollars for most items , just laptops, cameras and mobile and it is not only me it is a general price update
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 6:59am On Aug 09, 2013
@blink182,any other question ?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 09, 2013
texaco1:
ok ,how is business?
the ones i sent yesterday , two went to the north , the buyer will not need to contact ibadan because the shipper i am using has a website which can enable the buyer to track his or her goods,
the price still remain 10 dollars for most items , just laptops, cameras and mobile and it is not only me it is a general price update
what will be the cost for laptop because I might add one to the books?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 7:00am On Aug 09, 2013
blink182: what will be the cost for laptop because I might add one to the books?
to lagos or where ? lagos price is different from others
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 09, 2013
Hello texaco1, I need to knw ur new charges to ibadan so as to plan my budget well.
Thank you
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 09, 2013
texaco1:
to lagos or where ? lagos price is different from others
to lagos
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 7:05am On Aug 09, 2013
blink182: to lagos
laptops to outside lagos is 90, except troublesome areas
this includes my service charge too , and the buyer will be able to track his items for outside lagos
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 7:06am On Aug 09, 2013
laptops to lag if it is just one is 80 , but if the number goes up to 4 i will collect 70
note please this includes my service charge
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 09, 2013
texaco1:
laptops to outside lagos is 90, except troublesome areas
$90?, I meant to lagos and the adress it will be shipped to.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 7:09am On Aug 09, 2013
texaco1: laptops to lag if it is just one is 80 , but if the number goes up to 4 i will collect 70
blink182: $90?, I meant to lagos and the adress it will be shipped to.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 7:10am On Aug 09, 2013
what this means is that you resellers will have to consolidate ur purchases .
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 7:11am On Aug 09, 2013
any other questions ?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 09, 2013
texaco1: texaco1: laptops to lag if it is just one is 80 , but if the number goes up to 4 i will
collect 70
blink182: $90?, I meant to lagos and the adress it will be shipped to.
but that is the exact price mikkyangel charges for laptops and his service charge is $30 while courier is $40. I think the price is rather on the high side.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 7:17am On Aug 09, 2013
blink182: but that is the exact price mikkyangel charges for laptops and his service charge is $30 while courier is $40. I think the price is rather on the high side.
70 dollars to lagos is not on a high side my brother , believe me,there is no way i can go b elow 70 for lag delivery
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 09, 2013
Bros, I think the best thing would be to consolidate orders.
blink182: but that is the exact price mikkyangel charges for laptops and his service charge is $30 while courier is $40. I think the price is rather on the high side.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 7:29am On Aug 09, 2013
2s£xy:
Bros, I think the best thing would be to consolidate orders.
that is what i am saying , the more the items , the lesser the price, if the laptops exceed 5 to 7 i can talk to the shipper and he will go down again , it is all about quantity .the more the quantity the lesser the price.
if 3 resellers can come together and buy 2 or 3 laptops each the price will definitely come down , in essence what will happen is people have to come to resellers known here or on nairaland who are my customers to book with them ,
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 09, 2013
Hello texaco1, I need to knw ur new charges to ibadan for phones and and laptops so as to plan my budget well and how may days delivery?
Thank you
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 11:43am On Aug 09, 2013
@all,
Please always state clearly where you want the items delivered to,this will make my job easier .thank you
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Ponybiz: 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2013
texaco1: @all,
Please always state clearly where you want the items delivered to,this will make my job easier .thank you
gud day,it seems like u are under rating some of us here.i sent u a writeup yesterday for the price that you have change,l ask you how much for an item that weigh 1 or 2 pounds.you said l should send u message tru ur email address,for fast reply.now you are replying somebody here about a laptop price shipping.for now am after phone,so l was asking for 1 or 2 pound u think this guy is not serious.am here for buying and selling,so before buying anything online, l must confirm the price from us to naija,and compare the price in naija here before buying online.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2013
Ponybiz: gud day,it seems like u are under rating some of us here.i sent u a writeup yesterday for the price that you have change,l ask you how much for an item that weigh 1 or 2 pounds.you said l should send u message tru ur email address,for fast reply.now you are replying somebody here about a laptop price shipping.for now am after phone,so l was asking for 1 or 2 pound u think this guy is not serious.am here for buying and selling,so before buying anything online, l must confirm the price from us to naija,and compare the price in naija here before buying online.
My oga ,pls pls pls forgive me ,please I will never never in my life underrate anybody.the point is you will notice I said that you should get in touch with me thru my email,I didn't get ur mail.most of the time I only use this thread to pass information Across but never to discuss business details.I am not always online here on this thread so whenever I have the chance I do come here.my new shipper does not charge per kilo for phones and laptops as well as cameras and tablets it is now a fixed flat fee.which I have already posted above this post but for personal discussions on this ,will you mind if we discuss through my email?dotun10@hotmail.com
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Chidiobidinma: 10:14pm On Aug 09, 2013
Hmmm how can the price 4 laptop out side lagos go reach 90$. Is 2much oga texaco1 oh. Na motor i buy the price go reach lyk that lol
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:35pm On Aug 09, 2013
Thanks for the wonderful question,the issue is this is the price for all states whether it is kano or akwa ibom ,we cant be categorising prices of states per distance ,if a laptop is going to benue it is the same price the good thing is that our ppl will not need to make any extra arrangement from lagos to their destination everything has been paid and taken care of
Chidi obidinma: Hmmm how can the price 4 laptop out side lagos go reach 90$. Is 2much oga texaco1 oh. Na motor i buy the price go reach lyk that lol
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Ponybiz: 10:48pm On Aug 09, 2013
texaco1:
My oga ,pls pls pls forgive me ,please I will never never in my life underrate anybody.the point is you will notice I said that you should get in touch with me thru my email,I didn't get ur mail.most of the time I only use this thread to pass information Across but never to discuss business details.I am not always online here on this thread so whenever I have the chance I do come here.my new shipper does not charge per kilo for phones and laptops as well as cameras and tablets it is now a fixed flat fee.which I have already posted above this post but for personal discussions on this ,will you mind if we discuss through my email?dotun10@hotmail.com
sent u email.......?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 09, 2013
TX, please can you source for good laptops within the range of 160-180 for me?

I would want them to have a charger and good battery life, no missing keys.

Before this month end, I should order 3 or 4
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 4:51am On Aug 10, 2013
Chidi obidinma: Hmmm how can the price 4 laptop out side lagos go reach 90$. Is 2much oga texaco1 oh. Na motor i buy the price go reach lyk that lol
hehehe! See bros. Calm down! Laptop to lagos is $70, if am not mistaken, Now if you stay outside lagos and you not comfortable paying extra $20 to get it down to your base, you can always pick lag drop and arrange your movement to your location.aiite?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Chidiobidinma: 5:16am On Aug 10, 2013
beatsbug: hehehe! See bros. Calm down! Laptop to lagos is $70, if am not mistaken, Now if you stay outside lagos and you not comfortable paying extra $20 to get it down to your base, you can always pick lag drop and arrange your movement to your location.aiite?
ok. Make i calm down oh... But beatsbug whatz ur email? And i send u friendx request on 2go since no show
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 5:25am On Aug 10, 2013
Ponybiz: sent u email.......?
But I didn't get the mail this is my email dotun10@hotmail.com
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 5:31am On Aug 10, 2013
2s£xy:
TX, please can you source for good laptops within the range of 160-180 for me?

I would want them to have a charger and good battery life, no missing keys.

Before this month end, I should order 3 or 4
No problem about that,I will be on the look out but which brand will you be interested in ? mail me the specifications and I will source for them for you.dotun10@hotmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (58) (Reply)

Wholesale First Grade Okrika Bale / Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold / Kedi Revive And Vigor Essential-perfect Combination For A Stronger Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.