Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,468 members, 7,843,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté - Adverts (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté (58154 Views)

Brand New Car Awaits Shoppers At The Ikeja City Mall / Track Your Vehicles/trucks. Installers And Resellers Wanted / Bulk Sms @ Reseller Price/ Ability To Create Your Resellers, See Link: Http (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by benpuzzy(m): 7:16am On Aug 10, 2013
Good day sir, i was just passing by and decides o stop and pip in fortunately i was amazed with what i have been missing all this while, keep the good work going.
I live in Niger State and will like to make some order, how would my order reach my destination and how long is it going to take from the day of Order to delivery.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 7:23am On Aug 10, 2013
benpuzzy: Good day sir, i was just passing by and decides o stop and pip in fortunately i was amazed with what i have been missing all this while, keep the good work going.
I live in Niger State and will like to make some order, how would my order reach my destination and how long is it going to take from the day of Order to delivery.
Welcome on board this wonderful train of world class logistics services,
Usually our items reach lagos after 5 to 7 days of dispatch,once it gets to lagos they will sort out each items per state and send it out,this might take a day or 2 for sorting out and once it gets to the state they will call the buyer to come and pick it up.do you stay in the capital?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 10, 2013
Eerrrm... Na who like better thing?

Better tell Oga TX to help u grab this one o. Choi! I for take this one sha...

h t t p : / / w a p . ebay.com/Pages/ViewItemPic.aspx?pix=4&emvAD=320x221&aid=281149018358&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:17am On Aug 10, 2013
Will you also send orders to Ado-Ekiti?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:32am On Aug 10, 2013
Optimisticgondy: Will you also send orders to Ado-Ekiti?
Yes
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 10, 2013
Choi... I pray I may be able to get something like this when I am ready oh.. shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked ebay rocks.

h t t p : / / wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?nborh=&emvAD=320x240&nbpr=1&nbcol=1%7Cunknown&ebayref=/itm/HP-Pavillion-G6-1D38DX-15-6-Notebook-Customized-/261262161548
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:56am On Aug 10, 2013
2s£xy:
Choi... I pray I may be able to get something like this when I am ready oh.. shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked ebay rocks.

h t t p : / / wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?nborh=&emvAD=320x240&nbpr=1&nbcol=1%7Cunknown&ebayref=/itm/HP-Pavillion-G6-1D38DX-15-6-Notebook-Customized-/261262161548
The winning bid price won't be more than 130,but the buy it now is 195
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2013
Can we do a custom order in that case? Well, I will send you a mail
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2013
Please, I have sent like hundreds of mails to you without response. I just want to know if you can help me ship this down to ibadan:
http://www.amazon.com/Proctor-Silex-slice-Toaster-White/dp/B002FYGTPY/ref=pd_sbs_k_4.
If yes, how do I go about it?. Thanks
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2013
teema22: Please, I have sent like hundreds of mails to you without response. I just want to know if you can help me ship this down to ibadan:
http://www.amazon.com/Proctor-Silex-slice-Toaster-White/dp/B002FYGTPY/ref=pd_sbs_k_4.
If yes, how do I go about it?. Thanks
brother , i never get ur mails oo , which mail did u use ?always use my hotmail,i have sent you 3 replies already , 2 from my yahoo and one from my Hotmail , check your box
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2013
@all , please if you send me a message on yahoo also try to send it to my Hotmail too. thanks for all the mails. God bless you alll
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2013
@tx, my email is horkpeyemmy@yahoo.com. Waiting for your response. Thanks
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 8:16pm On Aug 10, 2013
teema22: @tx, my email is horkpeyemmy@yahoo.com. Waiting for your response. Thanks
i have sent the reply up to 5 times , please check your mail . let me resend the reply again
i just sent another one wink
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 8:22pm On Aug 10, 2013
teema22: @tx, my email is horkpeyemmy@yahoo.com. Waiting for your response. Thanks
have you gotten my replies now
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2013
Got it. Thanks
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2013
teema22: Got it. Thanks
at last !!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2013
ok
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2013
Get a phone that you can use to link your emails and receive your email alerts on the go. Nokia phones have such features.
texaco1: @all , please if you send me a message on yahoo also try to send it to my Hotmail too. thanks for all the mails. God bless you alll

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2013
2s£xy:
Get a phone that you can use to link your emails and receive your email alerts on the go. Nokia phones have such features.
ok i will , my guy i am very very very busy , that is why but i will do as you have said
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2013
ok.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Ponybiz: 9:03pm On Aug 10, 2013
texaco1: @all , please if you send me a message on yahoo also try to send it to my Hotmail too. thanks for all the mails. God bless you alll

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2013
[quote author=Ponybiz][/quote]
i am here ,please ask your questions ,i asked you where you are residing you havent told me yet , is it lagos or where ?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2013
texaco1:
Yes
alright
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Ponybiz: 10:51pm On Aug 10, 2013
texaco1:
i am here ,please ask your questions ,i asked you where you are residing you havent told me yet , is it lagos or where ?
delta,pls paste the your flat rate price for phone,tablet and laptop.simple as [ABC].
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 4:31am On Aug 11, 2013
Ponybiz: delta,pls paste the your flat rate price for phone,tablet and laptop.simple as [ABC].
Phone to delta 40
Tablet to delta 60
Laptop to delta 90
All others items remain 10$ per kg
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Ponybiz: 5:35am On Aug 11, 2013
texaco1:
Phone to delta 40
Tablet to delta 60
Laptop to delta 90
All others items remain 10$ per kg
gud morning tex,what about l order 3 phones or 3 tablets or 3 laptops ,is it same charges,and do u still collect commission..,..?

1 Like

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 6:40am On Aug 11, 2013
Ponybiz: gud morning tex,what about l order 3 phones or 3 tablets or 3 laptops ,is it same charges,and do u still collect commission..,..?
This price includes shipping and handling.no more comission again.
But pls take note ,tax may be imposed which I will see during checkout and I will notify you before paying
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 11, 2013
Oga tx, pls explain d above. If someone ordered for 3 laptops, will he pay ONLY 90 for all 3 laptops or there are 90 dollars per laptop?

Just clarify so that people will understand...
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 8:42am On Aug 11, 2013
2s£xy:
Oga tx, pls explain d above. If someone ordered for 3 laptops, will he pay ONLY 90 for all 3 laptops or there are 90 dollars per laptop?

Just clarify so that people will understand...
It is 90 per one laptop to outside lagos .so even if you live in kaduna or kano it is still the same 90 dollars
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 9:47am On Aug 11, 2013
happy Sunday everyone
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Ponybiz: 10:11am On Aug 11, 2013
texaco1:
It is 90 per one laptop to outside lagos .so even if you live in kaduna or kano it is still the same 90 dollars
bro abeg,the cash too high,most phone are not more than one kg,and per kg is $10,so the tranportation of the phone alone cost $30 dollars to delta.Tex,ah abeg check am.this will favor those that are coming here to buy personal use not 4 people like us who want to do business.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:16am On Aug 11, 2013
Ponybiz: bro abeg,the cash too high,most phone are not more than one kg,and per kg is $10,so the tranportation of the phone alone cost $30 dollars to delta.Tex,ah abeg check am.this will favor those that are coming here to buy personal use not 4 people like us who want to do business.
mail me
and pls my shipper doesnt charge per kilo for phones and laptops it is flat rate
dotun10@hotmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (58) (Reply)

Wholesale First Grade Okrika Bale / Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold / Kedi Revive And Vigor Essential-perfect Combination For A Stronger Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.